SILENCING SAPPHIRE (Sapphire...

By authormiathompson

While setting her sights on a new serial killer, Beverly Hills heiress and vigilante, Sapphire Dubois, fights... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Book Club Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Book Club Questions
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Book Club Questions
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Book Club Questions
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Sentencing Sapphire, Contests & Book Club Questions
The Contests

Silencing Sapphire Book Club Introduction

16.4K 388 17
By authormiathompson

Welcome to the SILENCING SAPPHIRE Book Club here on Wattpad!

For those of you who didn't join the club for the first book in the Sapphire Dubois series, STALKING SAPPHIRE, may I suggest you do so now before proceeding with the second book.

From here on out, as of Sept 14th, I will be putting up 5-6 chapters at a time, leading up to Oct 7th, the day after release of the third book in the series, SENTENCING SAPPHIRE (Oct 6th.)

For those who did come along for the Stalking Sapphire Book Club, note that the second club will run slightly different.

We, Diversion Books and I, have also added two CONTESTS.

The contests will open at the last post, Oct. 7th. The winners will receive ALL three Sapphire Dubois novels, i.e: Stalking Sapphire, Silencing Sapphire, and Sentencing Sapphire in eBook format.

THE CONTESTS

Contest #1 The Sapphire Dubois Quiz

Answer the 7 questions to the Sapphire Dubois quiz that will be posted on the last day of the book club, Oct. 7th, and submit them. Whoever submits the highest number of correct answers first, wins all three Sapphire Dubois books (ePub)

More details to come.

Contest #2 The Art Contest

Submit a drawing/sketch of Sapphire Dubois, herself, featured on a WANTED POSTER. The winning submission will be featured on the website authormiathompson.com and the winner will also receive all three Sapphire Dubois books (ePub.)

This contest will open on Oct. 7th. More details to come.

If you don't want to wait until the book club finishes, you can get the full book here:

http://diversionbooks.com/ebooks/silencing-sapphire-thriller

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Chase By CIANA

Mystery / Thriller

308 14 10
In the heart of a bustling city, Criminal Profiler Kyle Caine is thrust into a chilling investigation when a string of murders bears an eerie connect...
170 12 27
Leaving behind her luxurious life in Beverly Hills, Rhénee decides to move away from home to her grandmother's house to build a life of her own witho...
Stalker By morgangrigori

Mystery / Thriller

10.6K 314 10
Ever since he laid eyes on her he knew he had to have her. He didn't care what he had to do, she simply had to be his. No matter how long it took. Fo...
69 4 5
I squirmed. "Mr. Gideon." I breathed out when his hand slipped again, alarming close to my soaked region. He chuckled at me. The noise vibrating th...