Mending Torn Bonds {Book Four...

By LloydLover_19

{Book Four in the Four Winds Series} It's been almost ten years. Kyle is almost eighteen and the twins are al... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/n
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/n
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/n
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
A/n
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
A/n

Chapter Ten

1K 42 44
By LloydLover_19

*three days later*

Kyle walked into his room and ran a hand through his hair. He sighed and sat on the bed. He was still being bugged by what Xavier had said. Julia knew this but she hadn't said anything. He had finally snapped at dinner. Jason was being annoying and Kyle had yelled at him. Then he had gone upstairs.

"Kyle? Are you okay?" Julia stuck her dirty blond head of hair in.

"I don't understand why he said such things," Kyle said.

"You mustn't listen to my brother," Julia said sadly. "He has been having a really hard time lately."

"I hear our parents talking," Kyle sighed. "They say he is getting much worse. Heck! He almost killed you!"

"Kyle, I'm so scared," Julia said as tears began to pour down her cheeks.

"Julia," Kyle said softly. "Don't cry please. It breaks my heart to see you cry."

"What if he goes completely bad?" She asked still crying. "My dad isn't himself. He has been distant lately. Haden has been trying to get him to talk but it's not working. Jacqueline and Jason doesn't understand what's going on. They're only eleven!"

"I'm here for you," Kyle assured. He looked towards the corner and yelped. Julia looked up and gasped. A faded image of Aira was standing there. She looked much younger and very confused.

"You're just a vision! How can you see me?" Aira asked.

"Oh my gosh," Julia said quietly. "It's happening. Mom, you have to listen to me. Find Ronin. If you don't bad things will happen. Do you understand me? Find Ronin!"

"What will happen?"

"The dark Druid! He-" Julia began but her mom faded from sight. Aira reached out a hand but felt nothing.

"What just happened?" Kyle asked incredulously.

"My mom told me that when I was six, she had a vision. It was an older me and you talking. We saw her and warned her to find Ronin. He was the one who saved Xavier from going bad for ten years."

"So that was your mom from ten years ago?"

"Yup," Julia nodded.

"Okay," Kyle said in a squeaky voice.

"You okay?" She giggled.

"Yup," he said just as squeaky.

"Hey," she said giving him a slight shove with her arm. "Thanks for saving my life today."

"No problem," he grinned and frosted a nearby object.

"Show off," she laughed.

"Julia, c-c-can I-I-"

"Spit it out, Kyle."

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and then closed an eye waiting for a response.

Julia pretended to think for a moment and then smiled. She nodded. He bent down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"How long have you had feelings for me?" Julia asked quietly staying close to his face.

"As long as I can remember," he smiled and kissed her again. "If your dad says it's okay would you want to go it sometime."

"Yes, but only if he approves," Julia smiled.

"Excuse me while I go find your dad."

He hurried down the stairs and into Garmadon/Lloyd's meditation room. He found Lloyd sitting on a rug with his legs crossed and eyes closed. Lloyd didn't used to meditate very much but with what had been going on he had been.

"Is this a bad time?" Kyle asked sheepishly.

"No," Lloyd said looking up. "I'm to tense to meditate anyway."

"What kind of mood are you in?"

"Why?" Lloyd asked raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Because you need to be in a good mood for me to ask this," Kyle gave him a cheesy grin.

"Ask away?" Lloyd said with his eyebrow still raised.

"Well, I was wondering- this may be a bad time to ask this- if I could take Julia on a date?" Kyle asked nervously.

Lloyd blinked at him. His daughter? Date? His little girl?

"What?" Lloyd asked blinking again.

"Can I take Julia out?" Kyle asked a bit more confidently this time.

Lloyd recovered from the initial shock and thought for a moment. Kyle was a really good kid. He knew that he and Julia were good friends he just hadn't been expecting this.

"Yes," Lloyd said finally.

"Wait really?"

"Yes," Lloyd nodded. "But I swear if you ever do more than a hug or a quick kiss I will personally see to your execution and funeral arraignments."

"Uh- okay. You don't have to worry about that," Kyle said blushing.

"I do," Lloyd smirked. "Because I was a young man once and I know how hard it is to keep you pants on."

Kyle turned a bright red and Lloyd burst out laughing. He was practically rolling on the floor.

"Your face!" He whooped. "Oh my word! It was so worth saying that! You are redder than Kai's GI!"

"Can I go now," Kyle asked embarrassed.

"Yes, but on days you take her out," Lloyd said turning serious. "No staying out past eleven."

"Yes, Sir," Kyle smiled and ran upstairs to tell Julia.

********************************

Xavier was pacing back and forth in their small room. Katrina was reading and was about to go crazy with his pacing.

"Xavier," she said calmly. "Could you please sit down or something."

"No."

"Is there anything I can do to get you to stop?" She asked.

He came over and kissed her roughly. She kissed him back. He got on the bed and pinned her down. He ran his hands along her body and explored her mouth with his tongue. She felt his hand slide up her shirt. She grew slightly panicked and pulled back. He looked at her and scowled.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not sure if you should have your hand there," she said.

"Why?"

"Xavier," she said nervously. "You're scaring me."

"I'll be gentle," he whispered suductively in her ear.

"N-" she was about to say no but he began to kiss her shoulder. She suddenly felt like saying yes but didn't want to at the same time. "Your going to do it whether I consent or not; aren't you?"

"I don't know," he said. She could tell he was fighting with the darkness.

"Okay, but be gentle!" She said.

He smirked and kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and decided to enjoy it. She knew she would enjoy this and that was what scared her.

A/n- Xavier has gone from a fun loving, obedient, family oriented teenager to a dark, evil man. Will he be able to fight it? Or will he continue to grow darker? Hope you enjoyed! -LL_17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 766 44
Ninjago Series Β» Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
2.8K 108 17
A ninja never quits... That's what the ninja have been saying for years. But what happens when a ninja does quit? ...literally. -------- Webs of lies...
10.5K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/TerabithiaοΏΌοΏΌ She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
1.4K 55 5
❝Where there is light, there must also be darkness.❞ The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. Well, in Lloyd's case; it's to m...