Babysitter [HS]

بواسطة hesdaddy

when Harry's nanny calls it quits last minute, he has no other option but to ask Adrina if she could play th... المزيد

prologue
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven

three

25.8K 591 619
بواسطة hesdaddy

LOOK AT THIS LITTLE ANGEL HARRY BABY

ADRINA

"Okay okay last one. Did you hear about the guy whose left side was cut off?"

"No, I didn't Niall," I raise my eyebrows at him in amusement, picking at my lousy school lunch with a plastic fork.

"Well, he's all right now." He snorts and I shake my head at the idiot sitting in front of me.

"This is why you don't have friends." I laugh and stick my tongue at him as he huffs and crosses his arms, "Explain why you're here then."

"Touché bitch."

"Jesus Christ this cafeteria smells like asshole." Valerie groans, sliding next to me and placing her tray on the table.

"Could you be any louder?" I laugh and she shrugs, "it does!"

"Alright alright, enough with the shit talk ladies. Vee, care to here a joke?" Niall props his elbows on the table, chin sitting in the palm of his hands.

"Not really," she smiles and Niall gives her the finger before continuing on with some lame pun of his.

"I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction..."

Val slaps the side of his head, "you're a moron."

"You act like brother and sister." I point out and they glare nastily at each other but nonetheless agree. Valerie and I have been best friends since the womb, and Niall joined the picture when he moved here from Ireland in 3rd grade. It all started when he sat next to me in science and farted, then proceeded to tell me that I "blew him away." Yeah, still the same person.

"You're still coming over tonight Adri, yeh? Can't pass on taco Monday," Niall turns to me and I pout at the thought of missing another traditional night with my best friends.

"I've got to babysit again!" I groan and face-plant into Valerie's arm. "And this time it's until 11 pm."

"That fucking reeks. More than Niall on gym day. I mean Neil."

"Stop bullying me you imbecile!" Niall whines and throws an orange towards Valerie, which she dodges and it ends up hitting some dudes back. "Uh, sorry!"

"Next on another episode of why we're loners." I exclaim before tossing my paper bag into the trash. "But yeah, my social life is dwindling by the minute."

"Why 11 at night?" Valerie asks with a mouth full of pasta and I shrug, "I dunno. Watching a 4 year old for 7 hours is gonna be hell. I'm already tired enough as it is after school."

"Maybe we could come with you?" Niall suggests, although the look on his face tells me he'd rather walk across hot coal.

"Okay I know we're close and all that but do you really think I'd make you suffer to that extent?" I snort. Cute, Adri. I think to myself.

Neither of the two answer, but instead share glances with each other and I open my mouth to protest. "Really?!"

"Uhm... No... Course not," Niall trails off and Valerie laughs out loud, I even see tears start to form. Dear Lord, I'm dealing with frick and frack over here.

"I hate you all."

"Mmm, whatever." Valerie nudges my side and my nose crinkles as I over-exaggerate how painful it was. "Look at Niall," she whispers into my ear after a minute or two of silence, and my line of visions follows where Niall eyes land. I smirk.

"Checking out the new bad boy, eh?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him and his neck snaps quickly in my direction, cheeks flush into a deep crimson. He tried to shake his head but we all knew.

"I told y'all Niall's gay!" Val smiles as if she's accomplished something.

"I told you I'm bisexual! It's different honey, educate yourself." He bit back and I couldn't help but chuckle as I watched the two go at it in front of me.

"But we all know you lean more towards dick. Look, Zayn's a fine piece of ass. I get it." She agrees and Niall nods.

I pat his shoulder, sending him a small smile which he returns.

I watch his look of contentment fade away and turn into complete horror and in seconds hes furiously slapping my arm making me grab his wrist, "The fuck Niall? What's up?"

"He-he, over here, shut up!"

"Oh Jesus," I mumble, turning around only to be faced with the man of the hour himself. His icy eyes glance at me briefly before moving onto Niall. He pauses and turns his attention back to Vee and asks her something about math that I hadn't really acknowledged.

Ni, however was making it so obvious that he was into Malik. It looked like he wanted to rip off all his clothes and pounce on him right then and there.

I kick his leg under the table and when he gasps I pull a face, basically telling him to relax.

After a while of countless bicker which I decided to tune out, Zayn trudges out the cafeteria and Valerie sighs, "He's such an asshole sometimes. Actually all of the time."

"I wanna be up his assh-"

"We know, Neil."

-

05:17 pm

Anabelle seemed awfully quiet today, and I couldn't pinpoint a reason as to why. When I went to the bathroom and came back downstairs only to find her passed out on the couch, the backyardigans playing in the background, I came to the conclusion she was just wiped.

Me too, me too.

It was a breeze for me though, all I had to do was sit besides her on the plush grey sofa and make sure she was supervised. My phone occupied me for the most part and it was relieving to just relax.

Although I was getting kinda hungry as usual. I curse my eating habits almost daily. So I pick my fat ass up and before trotting to the kitchen I drape a blanket over Anabelle, tucking her feet in and slipping a stuffed animal under as well.

The kitchen was just as clean as it was lag time and I honestly wasn't surprised. From top to bottom everything in this house was spotless, almost to the point where it was too perfect. I don't know, maybe I'm just not used to it this kind of luxury.

I take advantage of the large pantry and grab a cup -or two- of ramen noodles since I didn't want to really cook anything, with my luck the whole house would burn down.

Once I've got it filled with water and in the microwave, I sit against the counter and wait as I stroll through my phone. I may or may not have been stalking Kim Kardashian.

Footsteps can be heard from behind and I don't acknowledge them until I open the microwave, feeling like a boss ass bitch when I stop the timer at 1 second.

"Hey, Mr. Styles," I smile and greet him as he strolls into the kitchen fixing his cufflinks. I wondered why he was so dressed up but figured it was for a meeting of some sort.

"Evening, Adrina. Are you alright?" He grins and crosses his arms, leaning against the fridge.

I nod, and his eyes avert towards the noodles in my hand, he cracks an amused smile. "Ramen noodles?"

"I was a bit hungry... " I trail off a little embarrassed. "I-is that okay? I'm so--"

"Nothing to be sorry about darling, I'm just shocked out of all things you choose cheap noodles." His laugh settles into a small smirk and I raise my eyebrow.

"You mean quality noodles?" I correct.

"Whatever tickles your fancy. But please order some real food, there's a ton of menus in that drawer over there. Anything you want is yours." He offers and I mentally create a list of what Chinese food I want tonight. (a/n the fact that I do this in my daily life lmao)

I nod while I still continue to pick at my cup of noodles and I follow him into the main sitting room where Anabelle was sleeping. My heart warms when he kisses her forehead and cradles her cheek in the palm of his hand.

Can my dad be like that?

"Okay," he mutters to himself as he stands up and checks his phone. "If anything and I mean anything happens you give me a call-" And Mr. Style's continues to babble on about rules and emergencies. I however take the time to admire his perfect curls that bounce the tiniest bit when his mouth moves. I almost want to giggle.

"Alright, have a nice night." I act as if I just listened to his speech and take a seat next to the sleepy girl. When the front door shuts, I get into a comfortable position and turn up the TV to finish my marathon of The Vampire Diaries.

-

"Darling, darling," A hushed voice shakes me awake and I moan out something incomprehensible.

"Come on, love, it's morning time."

Mr. Styles? What the hell?

"Mm, what?" I mutter, shrinking away from the window when the light hits my sleepy eyes.

"It's a school day. Last night I got home later than I had expected and you and Anabelle were sound asleep in the theatre room, I didn't want to disturb you." He explains, and I look at my surroundings briefly. This is weird as hell, I fell asleep here and I'm still wearing my damn uniform!

He chuckles once he notices me contemplating my thoughts and sitting in the epitome of complete silence. "Your mother and I contacted via email and your fresh uniform is at school as well as your backpack, if that's what your wondering."

I shake my head and stand up from the mountain of blankets below me, stretching out my arms and legs. "Thank you, sir." I muster out through my yawn. "Where is Anabelle anyway?"

"Getting ready, dolly it's ten to eight." His eyebrows raise and I internally scream because of the lack of time I have to make myself look somewhat decent.

"Come," without giving me a chance to respond he grabs my hand and leads me out of the large movie room and to a guest ensuite. I blush at the action and grow fond of the way his cool rings feel against my palm.

I keep my skirt on, however Mr. Style's insists I borrow a t-shirt just to get to school, so I just accept his offer along with a spare toothbrush. Once my hair is in a tight bun and my teeth are brushed I make my way back downstairs to find him packing lunch alongside Anabelle.

"Adwi!" She smiles once she noticed my presence and comes around to hug my waist. "Hi," I murmur, giving her hair a soft peck.

"Girls, peanut butter and jelly alright for lunch?" Mr. Styles asks, attention switching between the two of us.

I nod. "Can you um, cut mine into triangles?"

"Yes," he smirks to himself while looking down. "Very cute."

I inwardly groan when my cheeks attain color at the simple words. When can I ever hold myself together?

"Oh, me too Daddy!"

Within 5 minutes we leave the house and hop into the low Mercedes Benz, Mr. Style's speeding down the road making me stifle a laugh. We were definitely way over the speed limit.

"Thanks for doing this, Mr. Styles." I continue to look out the window and the very non interesting cars. I was always taught that good manners were appreciated. "And for letting me borrow your T-shirt. I like Queen too, you know."

"M' names Harry," he chirps, moments later turning to me at a red light. "It looks marvelous on you, doll."

;;
I loVe harry so much
Do you like the boys new single infinity?!
5 votes 2 comments?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.1K 112 6
After abruptly losing your job at the daycare you've been working at for the past two years, you are desperate to find a new one, with not much luck...
737K 20.1K 51
Harry Styles is a 22 year old-CEO and self-made billionaire. He is known worldwide but his parents wants him to calm down with the business life and...
Insecure بواسطة Shyla

قصص الهواة

1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...
103K 1.1K 10
Violet bleu gets a baby sitting job for Mr. Styles, little did she know that she would be calling him daddy. ;))) ~~~~~~~sexual content~~~~~~~...