Perilous Love | Maze Runner

By acreativeblur

″ your love sparked a wildfire in me, and i gladly burned up. ‶ [Winner of the E-Awards: "Best Series"] [High... More

Learn
Blaze
Explore
Darkness
Worry
Dream
Dare
Memories
Stung
Words
Banish
Missing
Newt
Night
Morning
Gathering
Hatred
Discover
Griever
Run
Moments
Attack
Changing
Plan
Hero
Escape
Goodbye
Thank you
Other Works

Wake

46.7K 781 1.6K
By acreativeblur

Trailer Above

Official Perilous Love Series Playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/katieclardy/playlist/20OdPz5QY9nkfAvW8I2mBk?si=YE4TT0o1RmeaJyPSYMu8ZQ

game of survival by ruelle
madness by ruelle
live like legends by ruelle
crossfire by stephen
all the kings horses by karmina
dynasty by miia
still here by digital daggers
shatter me by lindsey stirling
Gasoline by Halsey
Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark by Fall Out Boy
Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde
Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding
Battle Cry by Imagine Dragons
Warrior by Demi Lovato
Gangsta by Kehlani
Centuries by Fall Out Boy
Writing's On The Wall by Sam Smith

...seriously, i love this playlist please check it out!

(Welcome, everyone! Please read Author's Note at end of chapter :D )

-

  Cold.

  It hits me like a punch in the stomach.

  My body aches and I am somehow in a rapid sweat, despite the dwindling temperature. I attempt to stand up, but fall back down, my wobbly knees failing to keep me steady. I realize that I am moving upward, and the motion makes me double over, hurling whatever of what was remaining in my stomach onto the hard floor.

  The screeching sound of metal on metal practically makes my ears bleed. I try to scream for help but my voice is so raspy that the soreness cuts my throat deeply. Nothing but a croaky whisper comes from my lips.

  There are small white bulbs going up the walls in which the...elevator...is going up, their faint light giving me enough room to see what surrounded me.

  Nothing that could help me. A couple tarps and blankets and storage crates filled with who knows what. I try to break through them, scratching and pounding at the wood until my fingernails bleed, but it fails to work. I do notice that they all have several letters stamped on them. WICKED.

  What the hell does that mean? I ask myself, racking my brain for answers. I can't find anything, my head is completely empty. I can remember nothing, not even the place I was before this. My mind is completely sore from trying to dig for answers.

  The minutes go by. I count them. 1. 2. 3. 4.

  Minute 5 comes and I start banging my hands against the side of the box, trying to find a way out.

  Suddenly, a black form of some animal screeches and crashes into the side of the box, scaring the hell out of me as I tumble backwards. When I open my eyes, the creature is gone and a knife is wielded into the side wall. I pull it out and keep it next to me. It has the same inscription on it as the boxes. WICKED.

  I am surprised when the box stops and a loud buzz sounds from above me. It is splitting my skull open and I cover my ears to shield myself from the God awful noise. Once it stops, I hear shouts and thuds of feet from above.

  People.

  I quickly grab my dagger and cover myself with a tarp as the lid of this box opens and light floods into my little space.

  "Is there a new Greenie in there?" I hear someone say.

  "Gally get down there!" Another one says, followed by a deep thud that shakes the floor. Someone is walking around the box and I am holding my breath not even daring to blink.

  "There's no one in here!" The too close voice says.

  "Then get the supplies!"

  I hear mumbling from above me and weights being lifted off the ground. As the person's footsteps get closer, my grip around my weapon tightens. There is a pause in the atmosphere, I have been holding my breath for almost a minute now and everything is silent.

  The tarp is quickly ripped off of my body, revealing me to harsh sunlight and several faces staring down at me. The closest one is only inches away from mine, his eyes seem to be full of disbelief as he studies me.

  "Stand up," He says. I am still hiding my knife until he shouts "STAND UP!" and I fling my arm forward. He stumbles back, taken by surprise.

  "What is it, Gally?!" Several people shout at...Gally was it?

  But Gally ignores them, and says to me, "Tough girl, huh?" He points at the knife in my hand.

  The people from above seem to hear this and dozens of voices fill the air.

  "What? Girl?"

  "I call dibs!"

  "Is there seriously a girl down there?"

  "Is she hot?"

  "Get her up here!"

  I keep my eyes on Gally, my arm locked and loaded with a sharp dagger in hand.

  "Drop the knife, Princess" He growls. I disobey. He lunges for it and I allow the blade to cut a fine line down the center of his forearm. He curses profanities out in pain and I quickly climb out of the box and stumble forward, landing on my side. Faces are looking at me. Boys faces. Every one of them. I jump to my feet and hold my knife out in front of the circle of boys all standing way too close to me.

  "Get away from me!" I yell out. My voice catches from its soreness, but my eyes give off a menacing look, causing a few people to take a step back.

  "Calm down, we aren't going to hurt you," Someone says from behind me. I turn around to see a dark skinned boy holding his hands out to reassure me.

  "Bullshit," I spit out. "Where am I?!" Fear fills my body, nerves pressing down on my shoulders, but I keep it hidden. No weakness, only power.

  Another boy steps in, he has blonde hair and fair skin. "Look, we aren't going to hurt you, please just drop the knife." His accent is something different than everyone else's', but yet familiar.

  I don't. He tries to approach me but I turn the other way and run towards the opposite side, pushing people away from me. They all yell for me as I run. I run and I run until I trip on my own feet and take a tumble, spinning and spinning until I can't tell the difference between up and down. My head is pounding, threatening to push out of my skull.

  I lay there for a minute, staring at the sky. This is all a dream, I think. But its not. I realize its reality when I see feet around me.

  I stand up, not so defensive this time. I feel out of it. My vision if fuzzy and voices are echoing through my head. I walk like a zombie towards a tree, mumbling words like leave me alone as I plop down against the trunk and fall asleep.

AUTHOR: Hey! Welcome to all who are reading this book! I hope you decide to stay!! I am so grateful for all of my wonderfully amazing readers!!! Love you. :)

Main Characters:

This is Danielle Campbell! She plays Olivia. She is ultimately my vision of her, but of course imagine her however you'd like!! ❤️

And here is Thomas Brodie Sangster who plays Newt, aka the whole reason you're reading this story! 😍

Lastly, Ki Hong Lee who we all know and love ahahaha. He plays the sass queen, Minho.

The rest of the characters are portrayed by their normal actors in TMR.

This book is completed, so hopefully you'll read to the end. This story does not include Thomas or Teresa, but Olivia is just as cool if not better!!! I also have one completed sequel and another sequel I am currently writing.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy this story ;)

-Acreativeblur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 92 6
Glimpse of what's going on in the life of Kim Jungkook (doctor) and Kim Taehyung ( CEO - but also a mafia ) who are the biological brothers and how t...
16.8K 853 38
❝lovergirl and pretty boy. it's perfect.❞ Aimee Fischer, family disappointment and certified romantic, has been best friends with Hogwarts' golden bo...
72.5K 1.3K 7
Just Oneshots and imagines about Eddie and Venom
839K 22K 50
˜"*°•.˜"*°• to test the boundaries of what is safe or acceptable •°*"˜.•°*"˜ [ gilbert blythe x the oc ] [ anne with an e season 1 + 2 + 3] HIGHEST R...