His Very Personal Assistant

By sweetchoclate9

Nicolas Witmore is the hot beast and hot topic for Los Angeles paparazzi. He is the C. E. O and a billionaire... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
EPILOGUE
A/N
Ryan's Story Is Out!
A/N
Love Pecks
Nathan Witmore's Story

Chapter-2

865K 21.5K 3.1K
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-2-"Are you scared Baby girl?"

Pauline June's POV

I woke up at five in the morning. Because of that bastard. Urrgh... I quickly got ready and came out. I sat in my seat and drove to the office. I hit the steering wheel in angry.

I kept running away from him and now he found me! What more does he want from me?! I gave him my everything! Is he still not satisfied?! What else is there to break in me? He already broke my heart! Now he is making me work for him and be with him every day, every minute. Urrgh...

Tears brimmed in the corner of my eyes as the memories came back in my mind and I angrily wiped the tears away. I will not cry because of him! I am strong enough to face him now! I am not that naive, stupid girl anymore!

When I saw him in the club that day after ten years, something inside me pushed me to go to him, but I am rooted to my spot. I can't take my eyes away from him. He changed so much. His has a five O' clock shadow now. He is more built and had more muscles now. But the fire in his eyes is still the same or should I say a little more. He is more handsome like always.

I heard about his playerish ways. Though I ran away from him, I keep knowing about him on the internet. Every day he would be on a magazine with a new women on his arm. Doesn't he get tired? Now he made me loose my job near Mr. Knight and he is making me work for him. The nerve he had! He didn't even let other companies give me job! He left me no option!

I would have done some cheap or any other job, but I need more money and for that I need to do this job. My father is in the hospital. His lung disease is becoming dangerous day by day. For his operation, I need money. I should work here for that. My father is the only family that I have. My mother died when I was thirteen years old.

I came out of my thoughts as I came near the company and parked my car in the basement. I got inside and pressed the lift button. It's still dark outside. It's even cold. I rubbed my hands for some warmth. Soon the lift came and I got in. There is no one inside the lift and I pressed the button sixty to go to his floor. My heart is beating fastly. I am feeling so nervous. The lift stopped at his floor.

I got out and his office is the only one in his floor along with a reception. I gulped down the nervousness. Come on Pauline! You can do this! He is your boss now! Don't get distracted! Do what he says all the day and out of the company! Repeat the process every day. Don't give him extra attention. Don't show that his words are effecting you. Now go!

I breathed in air and knocked on the door with confidence. Everything's going to be okay.

"Come in", his sexy voice said and should I say in a seductive way. He knows that I am the one knocking and he is doing it intentionally! Ignore. Ignore. Cool Pauline. Keep it cool. I pushed the door open and went inside.

I looked up and found him there behind his table in his big leather chair. See his arrogance! He is sitting in the chair with his legs on the glass table in front of him. He is having a very arrogant look on his face. Everything of him became more. Even his arrogance. I tried to keep things professional.

"Good morning Baby girl", he greeted smiling at me. Wow, his smile, my inner self said. And you say I should not be effected by him, I mocked myself. I cleared my throat and looked at him confidently, maintaining my serious face.

"Good morning sir", I greeted him. He put his legs down and came near me.

"What no kiss while greeting? So bad Baby girl", he said while coming near me and was about to take me into his arms. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

"Umm... sir. This is very unprofessional", I said looking away from him. He is so close to me.

"Sir huh? And what is that unprofessional, right? Okay. First thing", he started as he came more closer to me if possible, "don't call me that. You never did before and you will never do now. Call me Nick, like you call sexily when you are angry with me", he said and I tried to stop the blush. He put his hand around me and pulled me closer suddenly.

I gasped. What is he doing?

"Second thing. I am the boss here. Whatever I do is right! So what if I am unprofessional? What are you going to do about it Baby girl?", he whispered in my ear. I can't concentrate. His touch and words are so disturbing to make me keep my mind straight.

"Sir", I called but he didn't move.

He kissed the back of my ear as I turned my head to side. I moved my head to him to tell him to stop and he caught my lips with his. His lips are like magic. His lips moved against mine and I stood there shell shocked. I want to kiss him back. But I stopped myself and pushed him away before I did it. I wiped my lips fiercely while looking at him.

"Nick!", I shouted angrily. He smiled. The nerve he had to smile!

"There, the little wild cat is out now", he grinned and went and sat in his chair normally.

I want to shout at him for kissing me. He doesn't have any right to kiss me! I was about to talk but he cut me off.

"So, Ms. June", he said it seductively and I glared him. He just grinned back. "Please take a seat. I need to talk with you. Professionally", he added in the end with a rise of his eye brow. I sat on the chair in front of him across the table.

"What is it Sir?". He smirked at me.

"Should I kiss you all the time to make you call me Nick?", he asked as he sat back in his chair. I glared at him again.

"What is it that you need to talk to me about?", I asked trying to change the topic.

"I need you to sign a contract with the company", he said while pushing a file towards me. I took it and opened it.

"What contract?", I asked him while looking at him.

"That you will be working here for a few years", he said simply. Few years?! No way! I want to get out of here as soon as possible! Few years is not on the list!

"How many years to be exact?".

"Exactly two years. That time is more than enough for me", he whispered the last sentence to himself.

"What?".

"Nothing", he brushed it off.

I tried to ignore him and decided to read the terms and conditions.

"Just sign it. There is nothing important in it", he said, but I can sense something wrong. He is tensed. Why is he tensed? Now I should read this.

"No. I don't sign anything without reading before", I said and was about to read.

"Are you scared Baby girl. That you can't do the tasks that are written on the deal", he mocked. I clenched my jaw.

"I am not scared. I can do anything that is in the task", I said through gritted teeth as I held the file in my hand tightly and looking at him angrily.

"Then sign it Baby girl, if you are not scared", he added looking into my eyes. I arrogantly took the pen from the pen stand that is in front of me and turned the last page and signed all the while maintaining my eye contact with him. He raised his eye brow at me as I did it. I closed the file and gave it to him. He took it grinning and put it in the drawer of his table and locked it.

"Happy?", I mocked. He looked at me.

"Very happy", he said still grinning. I tried not to roll my eyes at him, but my inner self is falling for him smile.

"Now can you tell me what is my work here? Should I do the files? Check for mistakes and copy them?.

"I wouldn't make you stressed by making you do all those things. I have my PA for it".

"I am also your PA right?", I asked.

"No. You. Are. My. V. P. A. Very personal assistant", he explained.

"So what should I do? Make coffee for you?".

"I wouldn't make you do it. But okay, you can do it sometimes", he said. This is frustrating!

"Okay. Don't I have any work here? I mean, I am working here right. What is my work?".

"Come here and kiss me", he demanded.

"What?!".

"What what? Your work is to do whatever I say. Now do it", he said smiling like he won.

"No! What type of work is it?".

"It's a VPA's work", he said.

"Oh stop this VPA!", I said as I stood up and went to him.

"You signed the contract. You should do as I say", he demanded.

"What? I sure didn't sign that I should kiss you!".

"Oh you did. Here is another copy. You can read it", he said as he gave me another file of the contract, but a Xerox one. I opened it trying to find about what he said.

"Clause no. 65", he said and I turned the pages to look at it. There are a lot of clauses. I looked at it. Clause no. 65: Should kiss him whenever he asks. I ran my finger through it as I read it. My mouth hanged open in shock as I read it. I am sure there are many more clauses like this. God, I wish I knew some cures to swear right now! I closed the file and looked at him angrily.

"You... you...", I tried but not one curse came to my mouth at time. He smirked.

"Don't try Baby girl. We both know you can't curse", he said looking at me.

"Urrgh...".

"Oh and read the clause no. 115", he said. I quickly turned the pages wishing it is not as bad as the last one. You know the last one is not bad, my conscience said. I didn't pay attention to it. I found it. Clause no. 115: Move in with him. I am sure my jaw is now on the floor.

What is this?

"Well, looks like you can't kiss me in the shock now. It's okay", he said and kissed me cheek as he stood up and sat back in his seat.

I am still in shock with the same expression of my mouth hanging open.

"Oh. Why don't you read all the clauses sitting on the couch there. If there are any doubts ask me", eh said smiling. But I can see the smirk and the mockery in it.

"What if I don't do it?", I asked after I came out of my shock.

"Read clau-".

"Nick, I am not reading anymore clauses. Say it!". He seemed not effected by my anger.

"Oh you will be fired and won't get job anywhere and believe me, I will make sure of it", he said smirking.

What have I gotten myself into?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I am sorry for the late update. So, what do you think? Is their match perfect. Do you guys like Nicolas?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

igh�q�\�ˆ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 69.5K 41
Once a virgin now carrying his Heirs. How could any woman resist multi-billionaire playboy Alexander Piers known for his scandalous bedroom affairs a...
9.8K 1.8K 61
DO YOU KNOW THE BEAST? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¥• So that was how her first kiss played out. The drive back home had been silent...
2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...
8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...