Undoing Buttons (Books With S...

By WeepingOod

Undoing buttons isn't technically a book. Its more like a list. This is about all the rated R authors and boo... More

INFORMATION!!
The Client(Short Story)
Handyman(18+)
The Escort (18+)
The Dilf(18+)
The VIP(18+ ONLY)
Jake The PantyRipper
The Highlander's Touch
His Right(MATURE CONTENT)
Obsession
When The Sun Goes Down-Midnight mafia Novel
Jobs(18+) ONESHOTS
He Stole My Bra While I Was Washing His Car!(Short Story)
Alpha Master
Master Says
Taming The Highlander
$$The Stripper$$
Sexual Feel
Genius
The Professional Lover
The Professional Lover II

Chained To My Alpha Master

11.9K 11 1
By WeepingOod

Humans are slaves to the werewolf population. Separated from her family, Isabella is now a servant to the Alpha of the pack after she is sold when her previous master died of old age. Now to add onto it, there are weird things happening under this Masters roof. (A re-write is currently up called Alpha Master)

Another one of the first stories I read here on wattpad!! I just love how creative people can get!! This is not an R rated book by the way :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
294K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
15.9K 561 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
114K 240 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report