Love is when you feel it.

By eirenz

Love is undefinable. There's no such thing as "perfect relationship", everything has flaws. Accept the proble... More

Love is when you feel it.

79 1 0
By eirenz

Audrey is a high class girl living in Quezon City, she have a best friend named Leila. They go the same school. Leila also live in Quezon City, Their house is close to each other that’s why they can communicate a lot since their childhood. They talk a lot and developed their closeness that’s why they’ve become best friends.

At school, they eat, study and etc. in the same manner. Leila is popular in their school while Audrey is just a normal student. Though they are always together, Leila is the one who caught the attention of many.

Few days, someone talked to Audrey. He’s a cute guy. Many likes that guy even Leila. When Leila saw it, she was kind of jealous. She can’t even hide it. In her mind she’s thinking “Why is Steve talking to her? I’m prettier and popular.” So when she saw Steve, she approached Audrey to eat.  Then when they sat on the table she asked Audrey.

Leila: Why did he talk to you? Is there something?

Audrey: Nothing. He just asked my number because he needs something for his project. He asked for me help.

Leila: Oh, I taught he likes you. Well, I know it’s not like that but you know it could be, some ways

Audrey: Fine. But I’m not pretty. So why would you think that way, right? I’m not even popular like you.

Leila: Yah, I guess.

After school, Steve approached Audrey.

Steve: Hi Audrey. Text you later, okay? Take care

Audrey: Okay. Take care too.

When they got home, Audrey received a text from an unknown number.

She guessed that it was Steve. And he got a reply that yes it is he. They had a little chitchat. After a few days, Steve is always trying to get her attention until that day..

Steve: Audrey! Go to the court later, okay?

Audrey: For what?

Steve: Just go. 4pm.

She’s in class with Leila. She forgot to say that she will meet Steve later at the court. She’s thinking that Leila might be mad so she approached Leila.

Audrey: Leila. I’ll go later at the court to meet Steve.

Leila: For what?

Audrey: I don’t know. He didn’t tell me.

Leila: Okay. Can I come?

Audrey: Maybe? He didn’t tell me to not bring a company.

Leila: Okay. I’ll come.

3: 45pm already. They are close to the court now. Upon entering they heard something.

With a smile~

*Someone singing with a smile*

Leila: What’s happening Audrey?

*Audrey is shocked and can’t talk.*

Steve: Hi Leila and Hi Audrey. Audrey, this is all for you. When the first time I saw you my heart beats fast. You’re the only one who makes my heart fast and slower at the same time. I don’t know what’s with you but when I saw you, you have something that I can’t explain that captured my heart. Audrey,  I love you.. So much.

He walks to Audrey closer and closer.

Until he kneel down and asked Audrey.

Steve: Will you join me in my journey? Will you be my girlfriend?

The guys in the basketball team raised the placards saying “I love you Audrey”

She was so speechless. She can’t talk and say what she feels at that moment.  

So Steve says that “I guess it’s a yes. Silence means yes, right?

Audrey: Yes. I love you too Steve.

Everyone in the basketball team was so happy for them.

Leila was so shocked on what is happening right now. She remembered when Steve had done this to her.  She thinks that she deserved this thing more than Audrey and that Steve loves her still. She was about to cry but she tries to cover what she feels and be happy for them. Because she knew that a girl’s tears should not be seen by any guy because it’s their ego. That’s why she walked to Steve and said “Congrats Steve, you got my best friend. Take care of her, okay?”

Steve: Ofcourse, I’ll take care of her. She’s important to me. She means the whole life to me.

Leila: Good then, why don’t we celebrate it tonight?

Steve: I think that’s a good idea. Right Audrey? Loves. J

*Audrey blushes*

They celebrated it at the Candy shop bar. They were so happy and get drunk. Until Leila spit out what she really feels.

Leila: You know what guys? Do you really think I’m happy for you? Well, not really. *laughs* Steve, do you remember the moment you courted me? You were so sweet. I miss that. Do you know that I still love you.

*She kissed Steve*

*Audrey saw it*

*Steve kissed back*

*Audrey cries*

Audrey: What the fuck is happening? Am I being fooled? We’re not even starting yet, then this?

Steve: Audrey, wait I can explain. I’m sorry.

Audrey: You don’t need to explain. I saw it all. My bestfriend? What have you’ve done? Everything in my life, you’re always whose on top. Now, this is my love life. You’re still getting it? What did I do to you? Am I that bad? *cries*

Leila: I’m sorry. I didn’t tell you. Steve is one of the guys who court me before and to all that guys, I love Steve but I didn’t tell him. Then he stopped courting, I didn’t know why but I want him back. I’m sorry.

Steve: Sorry Audrey but I actually like her but I like you too. It’s just that. I’m sorry. I know you can find better. I’m really sorry. I really do.

*Audrey walks out*

When, she arrived.  She checked her phone and saw (15) messages.

From: Steve loves<3

I’m sorry Audrey. I love Leila. I like you but I still have the feelings for her.

From: Best ;)

I’m sorry besty. I didn’t know what I’ve done. I’m drunk. But still I love him. I’m sorry.

Ughhh. Bad vibes. I’ll change their name in my contacts. This is stupidity.

She continued reading after changing the names in her contacts.

From: Steve Liar

Hey. Please answer. I’m sorry.

From: Stealer T-T

Hey best. Please understand.

Ughh. What are they thinking? I’m made of stone? That doesn’t feel anything?

Stealer T-T Calling...

*Ends the call*

*Turns off her phone*

She don’t go to school for a week already. Her teachers are all worried. Her mom understands her. Leila is also worried but she can’t go to their house because Audrey didn’t want to. Leila decided to cool off with Steve because for her she needs to balance things and fix things with Audrey. They bond for years and she thinks that this would just end like this? She taught it’s not right.

After so many days, Audrey decided already to go to school. Leila saw her but Leila can’t even go near to her. Audrey looks okay now but she thinks that Audrey don’t want to get close to her anymore. Steve knew that Audrey had gone school already. Steve decided to talk to her but he was rejected. He felt ashamed but he accepted it because he knew it’s his fault.

 Leila decided to talk to her. She tried to collect all her guts just to approach Audrey.

Leila: Audrey. Can I talk to you for a while? Please?

Audrey: Why? If you’ll just says sorry. Don’t think of it anymore. I already forgave you. You’re my bestfriend. *smiles*

Leila: Really? Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry. I won’t do that again. I promise.

 They hang out together again. As if nothing happened.

After months, Audrey got a boyfriend again. His name is John. They're relationship already lasted for 3 months.  Until Leila seduce Audrey's boyfriend and repeating what happened what happened before. They had an argument about it that Leila said she won't repeat it but now it happening. She was drowned to her senses and promised to herself that she will never forgive her so-called bestfriend again, never.

In her suffering moments, she was surprised by the mystery guy whose name is Chase. Chase helped her cope with that problem. Audrey became happy with this Chase’ presence. She had a crush on Chase until Chase invited her to go to their house.

She was shocked when she saw Leila their because it's not the house that Leila's living. So she taught that Leila would steal Chase again from her. They're both shocked. Audrey can't handle her guilt and shouted.

Audrey: Leila! Why are you here? Gonna steal someone again from me?

Leila: What? O.o Have some manners okay. I'm sorry from what happened.

Audrey: Really? Then you gonna repeat it again huh? I'm so over with you.

Chase: What is happening?

Audrey: Why is Leila here? She's the girl I'm telling you!

Chase: What? She's my sister.

Audrey: WHAT? 

Chase: Yes. She's my sister. She's the one I'm telling you that is so sweet to me.

Audrey: Fuck up. My life is so bullshit. *cries* i'm sorry but I need to go.

She left Chase' house crying.

She arrived to their house already. After arriving she stayed to her room and cried. She taught that she was played. She questioned God why.

Audrey: Why am I always played? Am I bad? Do you love me God? *crying*

*A text from Chase*

From: Chase

Audrey, why did you do that? So what if she were my sibling? I didn’t trick you or what. I don’t even know that she was the girl you’re talking about. I didn’t know that my sister was like that you. Please understand me. I like you Audrey.

  *She cried*

I like you too. I really do. *cries*

Chase calling..

*She answered*

Chase: Audrey. I love you. Please listen to me. Please answer me. I love you so much.

Audrey: ..

Chase: I can’t blame you for how you reacted but please understand. I love you so much.

Audrey: I love you too.. so much… I’m just … I’m sorry..

They talked about it and fix things up. They’ve been together. Audrey and Leila become friends again. They just forget what happened before. They tried to make their bond stronger.

After years, Chase and Audrey tried to level up their relationship.

Audrey saw a letter in her bag saying "Hi baby, I love you. I'll pick you up at 7 okay? Take care :*"

She was so happy when she saw that letter. Can't explain her happiness with some few words.

At night, already close to 7 o' clock. A car arrives. It was Chase.

Chase: Hi Audrey baby, I love you. *kisses* I'll blindfold you first okay? Can I have the permission?

Audrey: What is this for? *giggles* Okay. I love you too Chase.

Chase drives the car and then after a few minutes the arrive.

*Chase releases the blindfold*

Audrey was so shocked. She was walking in an isle full of petals of roses and some candles on the side. She was close to the table where there is a boquet of flowers and in the wall are the memories/pictures they shared together. The love they bonded.

After a few minutes ther began to eat. Chase started to talk about their memories and the things they've done. Then Chase said that he needs to leave the country. Audrey felt sadness because she can't handle a long distance relatonship because she knows that many long distance relationship ain't going good. She cried.

Chase wipes her tears and tell her "Audrey, I'm sorry but you see I need to go for our future career. Trust me. I love you. i know that this would be hard that's why I'm making a promise." he paused for a while. And he continues, *Kneels* "Audrey, will you be with me in my journey forever? Will you grow up with me until our death comes? Will you marry me?"

Audrey was so shocked. She can't explain how she felt. She was scared but happy though.

Chase: Is this another silent yes? *smiles*

Audrey: *Laughs* Yes. I love you Chase.

After that night, they always go to many places and bond together so that before Chase will leave, they will have great memories and won't be that sad.

After a week, It's already the flight of Chase to America. She didn't cry instead she hugged Chase and said a Goodbye. She kissed Chase and tell him to "Take care always"

They always go on skype everyday so that they will still have a contact on each other. 

After 2 years, It's time for Chase to go home. Audrey decided to fetch him up in the airport with Leila. They are both happy when Chase arrived. 

After a few more months they got married while Leila is still finding the right guy for her. She’s not always contented on what she had. She just plays around most of the time. Steve does the same. They met each other again in a club and talk about the past. After years, they still like each other.  

Next few years, Steve proposed to her then they got married.

After all, they accepted everything and everyone lived a happy life.

Continue Reading