Excuse Us While We Sing To Th...

By heythatsprettyawful

Tyler Joseph moved to a new town which means a new school which means he has to start over. Everyone shuns h... More

Intro
Moving Again?
Not Today
Doubt
AUTHORS NOTE
Stressed Out
Glowing Eyes

The Judge

45 2 1
By heythatsprettyawful

Omg I can't believe it in just so excited i dont even know why though. Ok let's get into this next chapter -infinite <3
----------------------------------------------

Brendon's POV
I knew there was something wrong with this kid. What did he say his name was? Oh yeah... Tyler. He's so weird... But then again aren't we all? I don't even know what I'm doing...
"Brendon?! I asked you a question!!!!" Oh shit...
"Can you please repeat it?" I asked Mr. Deltiin.
"You see kids, this is what happens when you are a basket case. Brendon, out of my classroom now." Mr. Deltiin replied. I was shocked. But then I noticed the principal in the corner taking notes. Mr. Deltiin is usually nice. Ugh. Teachers are so fake around the principal. I got up and left with my stuff. I didn't know where I was going. I just let my feet take me wherever. I ran into Josh on accident. I guess my thoughts took over a little bit.
"Sorry bro," I said. He didn't respond. What a jackass. I just kept walking.
Soon enough the bell rang and it was time to go to 2nd period. I quickly moved on to Music Appreciation . Tyler was there too. I figured we had the same schedule because he was in my 3rd and 4th period as well. The day finally came to a close and we were let out of that hell hole they call a school. I went home and chilled. I also did homework but I didn't have much to do. Then I went to bed cause I wasn't that hungry for dinner. Ugh. Why did we have school tomorrow.

________________________Sorry, these pages have been really short. The truth is, I'm just lazy. Also I'm going through a writers block rn so it's hard to come up with Joshler ideas. Also... You guys need to read Twenty One Tacos because the end is awkward and I need you to know how I feel... I'm sooooooo awkward, why are you even reading this? I dont know, you have something wrong with you if you are reading this... But then again... I have so many problems. I can't even... Sorry... Baiiiiii Beautiful Senpais!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
610K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
216K 6.3K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.