Frank Iero, Professional Fuck...

By cocothebunny

Gerard's living in a haunted house. Turns out, so is Frank. More

that pic has nothing to do with this chapter i just lov it w all my heart

im already trash for my own fic

16 0 0
By cocothebunny

"What?... No, Mikey, I'll be fine. I don't need your help, for fuck's sake."
Gerard tilted his head in order to talk into the phone as he shifted a large cardboard box farther up into his arms, carrying it into the dark living room. Dust billowed out from every musty surface in the room, from the antique chest of drawers to the creaky floorboards to that door in the corner that Gerard had never actually bothered to open. Being incredibly sensitive to dust, he promptly had a giant coughing fit.

"Mikey, I swear I'm fine. It's just dust." Gerard insisted once he could breathe again. "Yes, I'll call you if I need anything. Are you aware that you've called more than Mom has? ... Yeah, I'm sure you care. You're just waiting for me to cry for help so you win the bet. I'm capable of being an adult, you know. Shut up, Mikey, stop laughing at me... I'll be fine, Jesus. ... I love you too." He hung up his cellphone and dropped the box on the floor, sitting down roughly and looking around the room.

Gerard bought the creaky old house as a bet against his younger brother Mikey- $500 said that Gerard couldn't stand living on his own for a year. It was probably just a ploy to get Gerard out of the basement, but he took the bet anyways. In retrospect, he probably should have visited the house before he moved, but hey, it was only $300 total to buy. Which in itself was suspicious. Whatever. He was going to win this fucking bet if it killed him.

Gerard coughed again as he stood up. At this rate, the bet might very well kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
604K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
264K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...