my professor's daughter(tiaom)

By sam_exzdee92

a twist lovestory about a guy who fell inlove with his bestfriend who was lately revealed as a tom.and the to... More

sam and neil
it hurts!
avoiding you
goodbye sam
the changes
sam and jane
mother's love
the new sam
neilfern
the girl with a tattoo
crossroads
just a glimpse
serenade
best pal
the game
pin
the prom
there she met aom
love is...
hidden scar
the beginning
the fraud
to the rescue
revenge or not
connected
truth or dare
distance
starting over again
spy boyfi
the fiance
the ran away
forever love
bind with you
the vow
hendrances
pain
take a risk
broken promise
living without you
moving on
the neil and fern wedding
gonna find you
feeling confused
the operation
cannot hide
a choice
mind vs heart
coz i love you so
the right one

lying beside you

921 25 1
By sam_exzdee92

neil took the couple in an ancestral house far from the city.he knew that everything happens for a reason..and nothing he couldnt do for her bestfriend.
"guyz?..this house is a little bit old and small.hope you could live here comfortably."
"as long as im with sam..i will be comfortable and safe.."
said aom while holding sam's hand..
"sam? be a man okey?..your a husband now.."
"dont worry neil..i would.."
"okey.. i have to go..here..i brought you some stuff and groceries..ahm..guyz..dont forget to locked the door.. always.."
"okey sir!!"
that night..there first night together..sam didnt waste time to make up with her girlfriend..she surprise aom with a candle light dinner..
"wow!..did you make this yourself?"
"yes..all of that.."
because of to much happiness..aom give warmth kiss to sam..
"uhmm..i never regret running away with you sam..you're my life.."
"aom?..i swear..whatever circumstances this decision might be..i will always love you..."
"i love you so much sam.."
sam took the ring which julio had given to aom..and replace it with a white gold ring with an engrave.. "tiaom"
"you're now mine."
"hmmm..sweet rabbit.."
"rabbit?.."
"haha..yeah..cause your ears looks like the rabbit.."
"ouch..it hurts.."
"haha..im just kidding husbie.."
"what did you say?"
"husbie...uhmn"
"aheee..sweet kitten"
"what?!"
"haha"
sam gave a kiss to her wifey..everything was perfect that night..like no one could ruin them.
"can i dance my wifey?"
aom gave her hands.. and stood up..
"but wait..how can we dance..we have no music.."
"i will sing.."
"hmm..okey.."
"when your legs dont work like they used to before..and i cant sweep you off of your feet..will your mouth still remember the touch of my love..will your eyes still smile from your cheeks..(thinking out loud-ed sheeran)"
sam finish the song while they were swaying together..that dance end up with a kiss..and the night was full of love..

please add your comment and your vote :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
3.7K 289 10
Akk is now a senior university student, 5 years after the Suppalo scandal, taking up Business Management. Working two part time jobs while making sur...
12.4K 498 28
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ? Sarah Evans' heart has b...
46.3K 1.5K 41
a story about the second wife's daughter and the original daughter which lives together in one house.after the marriage of her dad and the second wif...