Skyeward (Agents of Shield fa...

By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward hasn't forgotten about Skye. And he will do anything to win back her love. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note

Chapter 14

1.9K 42 5
By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward's POV:

It is almost 1:00 pm and I haven't seen Skye yet. This makes me nervous.

I run to her room and knock on the door.

"What?" She asks, crankily.

At least she hasn't run away.

I walk into the room. She is reading a book.

"How come you've been in here all day?" I ask.

"I just felt like reading." She replies, never taking her eyes off of the book.

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask. She hasn't eaten breakfast or lunch, so she must be.

"No." She says.

"But you haven't eaten all day!" I reply.

"Ward, I just want to read in silence right now." She says.

"But I want to spend some time with you!" I complain.

I grab the book from her and run out of the room.

"WARD?!?" She yells.

I hide the book. This is going to be a serious game of hide-and-seek!

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School started and that has been keeping me busy.

Do you think Skye should should keep being stubborn, or start to open up to Ward? Comment what you think! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
53.5K 552 13
Katniss wakes up in a cell, for several months she is beaten, tortured and hijacked. Snow continues to hurt her for 3 months, but the most terrible t...
44.5K 1.3K 10
Fremione...COMPLETE. Slightly AU towards the end. It's hard enough for Hermione to handle Ron's obvious jealousy when she turns up to the Yule Bal...
84.3K 1K 19
Draco and Hermione are in a secret relationship that has blossomed since they started dating in 4th year, they need to keep it a secret from all the...