Faelan Verlei

By GhostWolfe

From the personal journal of Faelan Verlei. [Animal Crossing: New Leaf Fanfic] More

Day 1 - Thursday
Day 2 - Friday
Day 3 - Saturday
Day 4 - Sunday
Day 5 - Monday
Day 6 - Tuesday
Day 7 - Wednesday

Day 8 - One Week In

3 0 0
By GhostWolfe

It's been a week now, and today was the first calm -- no, that's not the right word for it. That makes it sound like my days are hectic, full of rushing and excitement. I mean, they are full of excitement, just -- I'm not doing a very good job of this, am I?

I love this place, it makes me so happy. There's something calming about filling my days with work at the town hall, and my evenings fishing and watering the multitudes of flowers scattered around town.

My evenings are given to gardening and the like because, and I cannot express how embarrassed I am by this, I got sunburnt. Badly! I was outside, and it was a beautiful day, and I fell asleep out in the sunshine. I was out there for hours! Dumb, dumb thing to do. Now I'm as brown as a nut and feel like an idiot.

I'll have to keep my eye out for a nice hat, but right now I don't go anywhere without my umbrella to shade myself, and I wait until dusk before I do any outdoor activities I need both hands for. Now, if this tan will just hurry and fade...

-o-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
68.1K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...