SteveXReaderXBucky - Fight So...

By BerjhawnGideon

Reader is the unknown daughter of Tony Stark. Because of certain circumstances she has grown up with a dark s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ~ The Other Stark
Chapter 2 ~ Uncharted Territory
Chapter 3 ~ Horse Uno
Chapter 4 ~ Dum Dum Duggan
Chapter 5 ~ Because of You
Chapter 6 ~ Hallucinations
Chapter 7 ~ I Can't Love
Chapter 8 ~ Too Much Fun
Chapter 9 ~ I Don't Care
Chapter 11 ~ Get Out!
Chapter 12 ~ Angry Girls Cause The Most Damage
Chapter 13 ~ Hail To the Queen
Chapter 14 - Seeing Things In A New Way
Chapter 15 ~ Surprises
Bucky's Ending ~ A Work In Progress
Both Ending ~ We Are Family
Steve's Ending ~ Show Me Love

Chapter 10 ~ Happy Birthday!

14.4K 425 523
By BerjhawnGideon

The sounds of birds chirping echoes through my head like a bullhorn making me groan in annoyance. I peek through my eyelids and instantly snap them shut as the daylight comes pouring into the room making my head throb.

Sweet baby Jesus.

I roll over onto my back which only results in my head pounding even harder. I stretch my arms out and find that I'm lying in my bed alone. I groan as I instantly pull the blankets over my head making darkness surround me. My cell phone's ringtone, 'Talking Body' by Tove Lo, rings out from somewhere in the room and I groan. Throwing the blanket back I wince at the light before I crawl toward the ringing resulting in me falling off the bed with a hard thud.

Son of a bitch!

I crawl toward the ringing and find it sitting in the window seal and without looking answer it. "Yeah?"

"Good morning Peanut," Tony's voice calls out and I sigh.

"What's so good about it?" I groan out as I rub my forehead.

"Did someone have too much fun last night?"

"Something like that," I say as I force myself to my feet and manage a glance out the window to see Steve walking from the barn looking like he had just mucked all the stalls himself and I raise an eyebrow.

"Nat wanted to ask you a question,"

"Then why didn't she just call me?"

"Don't be an ass (Name)," Nat chimes in making me smirk.

"Hey red," I say as I run a hand through my hair and let out a heavy sigh.

"So what'd you do last night?" she asks suggestively and I roll my eyes.

"Got drunk, made an ass outta myself, said some hateful things, found out Bucky and Steve like me, and did I mention being groped at the bar?"

"Good thing I had you off speaker phone," she says making me chuckle, then instantly regret it as my head pounds. Something catches my eye and I turn to see Bucky chopping wood and I stare at him while Nat continues, "So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know," I say as I pull away from the window and walk back over to my bed.

"Do you like them?" She asks and I sigh as I sit down upon my bed.

"Yeah," I say as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Well, which one of them do you like more?"

"I don't know, I literally cannot choose. When I think about it, it makes my head hurt."

"Plus there's them being best friends since childhood,"

"Right?! I keep telling them that I do not want to ruin their friendship but they just keep telling me that I couldn't even if I tried."

"Have you given the thought to possibly dating them both?"

"I am not that kind of girl,"

"Meaning?"

"I don't date,"

"Right, and while you sit there dreading the decision at hand they'll most likely end up with someone else. Do you want that?"

"No..." I say as I take a deep breath and let it out.

"So it's either date them both, chose one and most likely end up hurting the other, or just remain the way you are and let someone else have a chance at them."

"I really hate you right now," I say as I lean back against my bed and stare up at the ceiling.

"You could never hate me," she says as a chuckle escapes her lips. "Oh just letting you know now that pretty much everyone is coming in for your birthday party later."

"Wait, what day is it?" I ask tilting my head.

"Saturday, seriously how much did you party last night?"

"Apparently harder that I thought."

"Well we gotta drop some stuff off at the tower but then we're headed your way."

"Okay I'll see you guys soon,"

"Tony told me to tell you not to let anyone else use his room if that makes any sense."

"Tell him I make no promises."

"Alright see ya (Name)."

"Bye Nat," I say as I end the call and let it fall to my side.

Great, I forgot today was my birthday.

I roll my eyes and forcing myself up walk to my bathroom and grab the nearest bottle of pain killers. I take a couple pills and using the water from the sink wash them down. I glance back up at the mirror and frown as I see my reflection.

You look like shit.

I smirk as I turn the cold water on and splash some of it on my face to wake me up more. Standing back up I turn the water off and let out a heavy sigh. I was definitely not ready for company. I reach over and grabbing a towel I decide to check if the electricity was back on. I flick the light switch and let out a sigh of relief as the light bulb lights up.

YAY HOT WATER!!!!!

I walk over to the shower and quickly turning the hot water on start pulling my clothes off. When I am fully naked I climb into the shower and let the steaming hot water cascade down over my shoulders making the throbbing in my head start to lessen. I let out a sigh of relief as I tilt my head back and let the hot water hit the top of my head making a cry of pleasure escape my lips. Lifting my head back up I look around at the shower until I find my shower radio and turning it on smile as Cee Lo Green's 'Fuck You!' starts playing out.

In an instant it feels like my hangover is gone and I smile as I start singing out along with the lyrics. As the song plays out I wash my hair and body before rinsing off. I let out a sigh of relief as I turn the water off and opening the curtain come face to face with a sweaty Bucky Barnes standing in the doorway with that stupid Smirk on his face. "WHAT THE HELL BARNES?!" I yell out as I pull the curtain back to cover my body.

"You have a pretty voice," He says as his smirk grows wider almost turning into a full smile.

"Aw really? Thank you, now get out!" I say as I narrow my eyes at him.

"And if I don't?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"You really wanna know?"

"I asked didn't I?"

"Fine," I say as I bite my lip and look away before slowly turning back to him, "I will walk out of here just like you're not even there."

"Seriously?" he asks his smirk disappearing.

"Oh yeah," My lips curve up into a seductive smirk as I continue, "Care to find out?" He remains standing there for a moment as if to test me, until I go to move the shower curtain and he instantly turns his back. I smile brightly as I say, "Thanks, now what did you want?"

"I just came up to check on you."

"Check on me, or to check me out?" I say as I move the shower curtain and reach for the towel.

"Maybe a bit of both," He says and I can tell he is smirking. I wrap the towel around my waist before I climb out of the shower and walking over to him I bite my lip as I fight the urge to touch him.

"Okay, can you move so I can get dressed? I only have at the most five hours to get changed and get my house cleaned up before everyone shows up."

"Me and Steve cleaned already." He says as he slowly turns toward me his jaw clenching when he sees how close we are to each other. My heart starts to race as his eyes look over me before landing on mine. My breath catches and I blink a few times before I take a step back.

"Thank you," I say as I avoid his eyes.

"No problem," He says as he clears his throat and steps back giving me enough room to walk past him.

"I have a favor to ask you and Steve actually." I say as I walk over to my dresser.

"Yeah," he says clearing his throat again, "What do you need?"

"Can we not talk about what happened last night?"

"Not gonna happen." I hear Steve say as he walks into the room and I roll my eyes.

"Why not?" I say as I turn toward him.

"Because you almost died."

"So, that can just stay between us. Tony never has to know."

"Why not? You're his daughter." He says as he narrow his eyes.

"Not the point Rogers," I say as I stomp over to him and narrow my eyes.

"Then what is the point (Name)?" He says glaring down into my eyes.

"I-" I pause for a moment before letting out a heavy sigh. "I don't want him to worry. I know what happened last night was stupid and I shouldn't have done it but I can't take it back. Therefore I plan to move on and leave it all in the past."

"You should still tell Tony." Steve says his voice filled with worry.

"I will," I say as I look down at my hands before continuing, "Just not today."

"I still think you should tell him today,"

"Come on Steve, the last thing Tony needs is to hear that his daughter almost didn't make it to her (Y/A) Birthday. How do you think that will make him feel?"

"She's gotta point Steve." Bucky says and I keep my eyes focused on the super soldier in front of me.

"Alright," Steve says as he looks from Bucky back to me.

"Thanks Steve!" I call out as I throw my arms up and hug him. Steve tenses under my grasp and I hear Bucky let out a chuckle.

"Um (Name)," Steve says and I pull away from him to see him trying his best not to look at me.

"What?" I ask as I look between the two of them confused. Bucky smirks as he points to my body and I glance down to see that my towel had fallen to the floor leaving me bear naked. Squealing I instantly press my body back against Steve and holding myself there say, "Um Bucky, could you uh,"

"Nope, I like the view."

"Dammit Buck!" Steve growls out and I bury my face in his chest as I try to hide the pure embarrassment on my face.

"Right, I'll just-" Bucky says as walks past us and out into the hallway laughing the whole time. I glance up at Steve to see his face flushed as he tries not to look down at me.

"Um can you close your eyes?"

"Yeah, sure, of course." Steve says as he clamps his eyes closed. He smelled of horses and hay making my heart race in my chest. I smirk as I reach up and wave my hand in front of his eyes to make sure he wasn't peaking. My hand pauses inches from his face before I instantly pull it back down and backing away from him turn him so that he is facing the door.

"Okay now, stay still and do not turn around."

"Yes ma'am," He says and I smirk.

"Ever the gentleman Captain," I say as I quickly walk back over to my dresser and pull out a pair of underwear and a bra. After putting them on I reach into my closet and pull out a black Metallica shirt and a pair of blue jeans. After I slip them both on I turn back to him and say, "Okay, I am fully clothed." I watch as his back relaxes before he turns toward me. He smiles softly as he says, "Good,"

"Okay, so what all have you and Bucky done?" I ask and grabbing my cell phone walk past him and down the stairs but stop in my footsteps as I see streamers strung throughout the house along with a shit ton of balloons lying all around the floor. My heart jumps in my chest and I fight the urge to cry. The streamers were (F/C's) and the balloons were of all different colors. I walk forward and glancing into the kitchen see Bucky standing next to the bar with a bright smile on his face.

"You like?" Bucky asks as he closes the distance between the two of us.

"Do I like?" I ask as I glance around the room my heart in my chest. "Oh guys, I like it very much."

"Good cause we've been up for a while getting everything ready." Bucky says as he pulls me toward the dining room. I smile as I look forward at the table my eyes lighting up.

"Is that Bacon?" I ask as I stare at a giant plate full of just bacon.

"It is," Bucky says and I reach for it only to have Bucky grab my hands and say, "Ah, ah, ah, not yet."

"But it's my birthday," I say pouting.

"It may be your birthday but you still have to share." Bucky says and I roll my eyes.

"And if I don't wanna share? What then?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him playfully.

"Then I'll have to punish you."

"Are you gonna spank me Barnes?" I ask making Steve practically trip over his feet as he walks into the dining room.

"Only if you want me to doll," Bucky replies with a wink and my stomach fills with butterflies.

"Okay, how about we eat?" Steve says bluntly as he sits down and I smile as I try not to laugh at his expression.

"I agree, I am starving!" I say as I pull my chair out and setting my cell phone down on the table next to me I sit down and instantly reach for the bacon, earning me a laugh from Bucky. "Shut up Barnes," I say to him as I pull a piece of bacon to my lips. As I bite down I let out a moan of pleasure making Steve instantly start to cough as he chokes on his food.

"Let me guess, Orgasmic?" Bucky says smirking at me and I nod.

"Very," I glance out of the corner of my eye to see Steve's face flushing and I continue, "I think I may need to change my underwear after that one it was just so good,"

"Okay that's enough," Steve says making Bucky and I burst out laughing. "No more talks of orgasms at the table please."

"Aw but Stevie it's so much fun." I say as I reach forward and pull another piece of bacon from the plate and placing it in my mouth let out another moan of pleasure making Steve's jaw clench.

"(Name)," He says without looking at me.

"Yes Stevie," I say as I rest my fingers against my lips.

"I mean it,"

"Mean what?" I say as I take another bite of my bacon and letting out another moan.

"Stop it,"

"Stop what?" I ask I let out another moan.

"Stop moaning,"

"Why? I thought you wanted to hear me moan."

"Huh?" He says as confusion fills his eyes.

"You said you liked me, therefore you want to hear me moan right?" I say looking as serious as possible even though all I wanted to do was laugh out loud. I smile inwardly as his face turns an even brighter shade of red. "You do, don't you!" I exclaim making him clear his throat and turn from me to Bucky, "So Buck, how's breakfast?"

"Orgasmic," Bucky replies and I burst out laughing as Steve drops his fork and pushing from the table stands up and leaves the room.

"Aw come on Steve we were just joking!" I yell after him as I try to catch my breath. I glance over at Bucky who is laughing uncontrollably next to me and I smile brightly. His laugh sounded so melodic. Like a ray of sunshine in my rather dark and gloomy world. I look from him to the table and spotting my cell phone instantly grab it and say, "Take a picture with me."

"Really?" He says as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, it's my birthday you have to do what I say."

"Alright then, hurry up and take the picture." He replies and I smirk as I open my phone and hitting the camera, lift it up to take a selfie. "Okay ready and," I feel his arm wrap around the back of my chair and I lean into him as I continue, "3, 2, 1, and Orgasm!" I smile and as I snap the picture I hear him once again burst out laughing beside me. I pull my phone toward me and smile brightly as I see the result. I was smiling brightly which never happened and Bucky was laughing wildly in beside me. Overall the picture looked perfect. "Okay now we gotta get Steve in the pic too, only we wait until the last minute to say Orgasm. What do you think?"

"Let's do it!" he says as he stands up and hollers throughout the house for Steve. I smile as I quickly grab another piece of bacon and eating it before racing off after him. We found Steve in the living room sitting on the couch. I smile as I instantly run over and jumping over the back of it land softly beside him.

"Steve I require a picture,"

"Why?" He says cautiously.

"It's my birthday,"

"Okay?" he says and I smile as Bucky sits down on the other side of me.

"Okay, everyone lean in real close." I say as I hold up the phone in front of me. Steve leans into my left shoulder as Bucky places his chin on my right giving a funny face. "Okay and 3, 2, 1, and Orgasm!" I yell out as I snap the picture. Bucky once again laughs and I glance over at Steve to see his face bright red with what I am guessing is embarrassment and I smile. I gently lean over and placing a kiss on his cheek say, "Thank you Steve," I jump up and looking at the picture almost burst out laughing. Bucky was attempting to apparently lick my cheek, while I smiled brightly, and poor Steve was so red that it was honestly adorable. "Oh this one is going on Facebook, and Instagram, and I'm gonna have dad blow it up so I can hang it right above the fire place."

"That is not going on the internet (Name)!" Steve says as he jumps to his feet.

"And send," I say as I press the share button making Steve's face turn white.

"Cancel it (Name),"

"Can't, once it's out there, it's irreversible." I say and then a second later my phone rings and I glance down to see that it is Tony and I roll my eyes. "Just a sec," I say as I take a couple steps away and answering the phone say, "Yellow pops,"

"What the hell did you just post on Instagram?" He asks and I chuckle.

"A photo, you know those things you can never stay out of."

"Ha, ha, ha very funny," he says making me chuckle. "No seriously what did you do to Cap he looks like he just walked in on you naked."

"Oh my god seriously dad!" I yell out as I burst out laughing.

"Okay but I have news,"

"Really?"

"Yup, we are actually on our way now so you know, put on clothes and hide all the used condoms please."

"Oh dear Lord we have not been doing that!"

"Good cause I was testing you. Congratulations you passed."

"Yay I passed!" I say sarcastically making him laugh.

"See I knew you were my kid."

"Yeah, yeah love you too dad." I say as I roll my eyes. "So what time you gonna be here?"

"Um in about 3, 2, 1, and Hello!" I narrow my eyes before I hear my front door swing open and I turn to see him walking through the door wearing an ACDC Shirt and a pair of denim jeans his arms full of bags of what I guessed was both food and gifts. I hang up my phone and turning toward him see everyone else walking in behind him also carrying bags full of god knows what. I spot Nat and I smile brightly as I run over to her.

"Hey birthday girl!" She exclaims as she sets down the bags in her hands and wraps her arms around me. I wrap mine around her tightly before pulling away and looking around at the bags.

"Okay what's in the bags?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Gifts, food, alcohol, the works." Nat says as she places a hand on her hip. She looked almost out of place in her off-white cocktail dress and black stilettos.

"Hey peanut!" I hear a familiar voice call out and I turn to see Clint walking up behind me and I smile as I throw my arms around his neck holding him tightly.

"I missed you!" I sign in ASL as I pull away from him to see he is dressed in his black biker jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and a pair of blue denim pants.

"I missed you too," he signs back before rubbing my back. "So how's things been between the three of you?"

"I'll tell you later," I sign as I motion to where Tony was standing a few feet away.

"Is this the birthday girl?" I hear a loud voice boom out and I turn to see a tall handsome man with long blonde hair and dreamy blue eyes wearing a black suit and I suppress the urge to bite my lip as I nod.

"(Name) this is Thor,"

"THOR!" I say in shock louder than I meant too before turning back to him and saying, "Dude I am a big fan of yours."

"Thank you Daughter of Stark," he replies offering me a dreamy smile and I would have stared at him if not for Nat's nonchalant smack on the side.

"Oh yeah, it's nice to meet you too." I say as I try not to stumble over my words.

"Oh this is for you," he says as he hands me a small blue box. It was beautifully wrapped in a golden lace ribbon that just made me sad to open it.

"Thank you," I say as I take it from him and opening it gasp in shock. Staring back at me was a beautiful star-like gem shaped like a horse shining brightly at me. "Oh my god this is gorgeous!" I exclaim as I gently run my fingers along the smoothness of it. "Thank you so much!" I exclaim as I throw my arms around him in a big hug.

"You're welcome (Name)," He replies as he hugs me back.

"Okay let's meet everyone else shall we?" Nat says as she pulls me through the house to the next group of people. I wave slightly to Thor before I turn back to see who Nat was going to introduce me to next.

I look over to see a girl with long brown hair and I raise an eyebrow. She was beautiful. She was standing next to a rather tall red man with a long golden cape. He was different but I could tell he was nice. "(Name), this is Wanda Maximoff and Vision." Nat says as we reach them.

"Nice to meet you," Wanda says in her thick Russian accent as she holds her hand out for me to take.

"Likewise," I say as I grasp her hand and give a quick shake.

"It is nice to meet you." Vision says in Jarvis's voice and my eyes widen.

As if sensing my worry Nat chimes in, "Long story. I'll explain later." I nod before turning back to him and saying, "Welcome to my home Vision." He smiles softly before nodding to me.

"Okay on to the next one," Nat says as she once again pulls me from them at to the next couple of people. I already recognized one of them and smiling, run up to wrap my arms around Rhodey's neck.

"Hey peanut," Rhodey says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Happy Birthday,"

"Thanks old man," I say as I pull away and give him a bright smile.

"There's no way this is Starks daughter." The other man with him says and I sigh as I reply, "It's true unfortunately."

"I HEARD THAT!" Tony yells from the other room.

"GOOD!" I yell back making Rhodey laugh.

"(Name) this is Sam Wilson, otherwise known as Falcon." Rhodey says as he motions to Sam.

"Nice to meet you," Sam replies giving me a quick nod.

"Likewise Sam," I reply as I shove my hands in my pockets. I glance around the room and suddenly feel very overwhelmed. There were a lot of people in my house and most of them were strangers. "If you'll excuse me I gotta make sure my father doesn't tear apart my kitchen." I say as I walk from them and toward the kitchen where I had heard his voice coming from. As I round the corner I see him pulling giant bottles of Jack out of bags and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Care to make your daughter a birthday drink?" I ask as I lean against the bar.

"Sure," He says reaching into the cabinet and grabbing me a glass.

"So this is the whole team?" I ask as I watch him pour me a drink.

"Yup, minus Pepper of course but she'll be here soon."

"Okay? Why didn't she ride with you?"

"It's a surprise."

"Okay?"

"Look just enjoy your birthday, okay peanut." He says as he hands me my drink.

"I'll try." I say as I reach down and as I go to grab my glass a hand swipes it from me. "HEY!" I yell out as I follow the hand to its owner. I narrow my eyes as Bucky empties the glass in a matter of seconds. "That was mine Barnes!"

"Too bad I got to it first huh?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Asshole." I say as I roll my shoulders and ask Tony, "Can I get another one please?"

"Sure Peanut," He relies as he starts making me another one.

"Can I borrow the birthday girl for a second?" Bucky asks as he grabs my arm and pulls me from the room and into the garage where we were alone.

"What the hell Barnes?"

"You don't need to drink."

"And you don't need to tell me what to do." I reply poking him in the chest.

"You almost died last night thanks to that crap," He says bluntly.

"Yeah but I didn't did I?" I say as I glare at him.

"If Steve and I hadn't been here you might have."

"Might Barnes, I might have."

"Jesus Christ (Name) quit trying to rationalize your problems."

"My problems?" I say taken aback. "My only problem is with people trying to tell me what to do!"

"That's not your problem (Name) and you know it."

"Are you saying I'm an alcoholic?"

"Maybe,"

"Fuck you James Barnes." I say harshly as I turn from him and as I start to stomp away he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Let me go!" I growl out as I glare at him.

"Not until you realize you have a problem."

"Right now the only problem I have is you!" I yell out as I throw a punch at him. He quickly dodges my fist using his free hand to grab my other arm and twirling me around restrain me again his chest. I grit my teeth as I lean forward and sink my teeth into his fleshy arm making him growl into my back. I tighten my jaw making him instantly release my arms. I open my mouth and pulling away turn toward him and say, "My problems are none of your dam business Barnes. The sooner you and Steve learn that the better."

"Better for whom? You?" He says and I gulp down a breath of air before walking back into the house and heading straight for Tony grab the new drink he had made me and start to chug it.

"Wow, you okay?" I hear Nat ask and as I pull the glass from my lips say, "Peachy."

"Hello?" I hear pepper's voice call out and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm gonna go see Pepper," I say to Nat and after she gives me a quick nod I leave the room heading toward the front door. As I round the corner I look at the familiar strawberry blonde and smile.

"Hey you!" She says as she opens her arms for me to hug her.

"Hey," I say as I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her tightly. I see a flash of red and I glance over her shoulder to see someone standing behind her and feel my body suddenly go cold.

No this can't be happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 91 10
You're Tony Starks super powered daughter who only wants to follow in her father's footsteps but, when you meet Bucky Barnes, your world gets turned...
63.6K 1.6K 39
With all of SHEILDs files dumped onto the internet, Tony finds out he fathered a child many, many years ago. Pleased to find she had inherited his in...
58.3K 1.1K 76
Reader inserts that I have written. Tony Stark x Reader Bucky Barnes x Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Stucky x Reader Avengers x Reader
40.4K 478 35
Y/n is 21 female and she has a little secret that the avengers find out