Just Words

By MJaneCurry

Poetry More

Seperate
love?
ugly words
trigger
knives
impact
running low
i don't
perfect
more
stolen
gone
used to
i can't
without you
waste
warrior
Please
She didn't
Lifeless
this boy
Shy.

i wish

14 5 0
By MJaneCurry

i woke up to a phone full of messages

all from you

tears stung my eyes as i read them aloud

soon i became a zombie made out of tears

i wish i could see you again

but maybe the memories will do until that day comes

talking to you whilst i sleep is like a ritual that i must complete

no matter how much i wish to sleep

Note-
Currently hoping that I did good on my algebra 2 test, so sorry if this sucked. I also have an English test tomorrow and the essay is due tomorrow too and then I have to explain to my art teacher why I forgot over two weeks that I didn't have the forms filled out and done (I'm very forgetful) and then I also have to turn in all of my NHS forms.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and to vote.

Thanks, lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.9K 634 53
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...