SteveXReaderXBucky - Fight So...

By BerjhawnGideon

Reader is the unknown daughter of Tony Stark. Because of certain circumstances she has grown up with a dark s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ~ The Other Stark
Chapter 2 ~ Uncharted Territory
Chapter 3 ~ Horse Uno
Chapter 4 ~ Dum Dum Duggan
Chapter 5 ~ Because of You
Chapter 6 ~ Hallucinations
Chapter 7 ~ I Can't Love
Chapter 9 ~ I Don't Care
Chapter 10 ~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter 11 ~ Get Out!
Chapter 12 ~ Angry Girls Cause The Most Damage
Chapter 13 ~ Hail To the Queen
Chapter 14 - Seeing Things In A New Way
Chapter 15 ~ Surprises
Bucky's Ending ~ A Work In Progress
Both Ending ~ We Are Family
Steve's Ending ~ Show Me Love

Chapter 8 ~ Too Much Fun

13.6K 407 165
By BerjhawnGideon

When I arrive at the bar I smile as Blake is waiting for me with open arms. He was wearing his black leather jacket, a blue pair of wranglers, and his black cowboy hat. I run over to him and throwing my arms around him say, "You do not know how much I needed this."

"What's a best friend for?" He asks as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "And may I say you are looking really good tonight."

"Thank you Blake," I say as I wrap my arm around his waist and follow him inside. I had known Blake for a while and he was my bar hopping buddy. He was extremely good looking with short black hair and steel grey eyes. He was about 6'5 with a lot of muscle tone that he got from riding bulls. "So I hope you don't mind taking care of me because I plan on getting wasted." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"You okay Darlin?"

"Yeah, just need a release ya know?"

"Yup, now let's see if there's anyone who meets your standards." He says and I roll my eyes. Blake always the wing man, never the boyfriend. He walks me over to the bar and I smirk at all the angry looks I got from girls who silently wished for a night with Blake. Of course that would never happen and only I knew why. I glance around the room and smirk as I see a lot of potential. "Two Jack and cokes please," Blake says as he pulls a stool out for me.

"Why thank you kind sir," I say as I pull my jacket off and sit down on the stool. As he sits down beside me I smile and say, "So when's Mikey coming?"

"Hopefully soon," he says and I raise an eyebrow. "Not that I don't love our alone time darlin but you know,"

"Yes I do," I say as I flip my hair back off my shoulder.

"So do you wanna talk about it?" Blake says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Mikey told me about your dad showing up."

"Ah right, yes he did and believe it or not we actually got along."

"So what's eating you now?"

"He brought a couple guys with him and they're actually at the house right now while he's on a mission."

"Seriously?" he says sternly and I instantly shake my head.

"IT's not like that, they are great guys they really are its just,"

"You like them."

"No,"

"Liar," he says as he bartender places out drinks down in front of us.

"I am not lying,"

"Oh yes, yes you are darlin." He says as he takes a sip.

"How is it possible to like someone after only one day?"

"Oh it's completely possible, it happened for me." He says offering me a smile.

"Well we can't all be you now can we?"

"Darlin you couldn't handle being me." He says as he winks at me. I roll my eyes as I pick up my glass and holding it up to him say, "Here's to you and the guts you have to ride a 2000 pound sack of anger and not die."

"No, let's not toast to me, let's toast to the bulls; they sure do their job well." He says as he smirks at me.

"Fine, then here's to the bulls." I say as I quickly down my drink and order another.

"So tell me about them," he says as he sets his glass down on the bar as he follows suit and orders another. I roll my eyes as I stretch my arms over my head and say, "What would you like to know?"

"Let's start with the basics and go from there." He says as our drinks are placed before us.

"Okay, well," I pause for a moment as I think of what to say. "Let's start with Bucky,"

"Bucky?" he asks raising an eyebrow as a playful smirk fills his lips.

"Yes now shut up and let me finish,"

"Yes ma'am," He says in his thick southern drawl.

"Okay let's do it this way," I say as I turn toward him, "You know how I have a fascination with the 40's well more importantly with Captain America and his Howling commando's?"

"Yeah I've seen your bedroom," he says smirking at me making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Well you know the pictures of Cap and his best friend Bucky Barnes?" Blake instantly chokes on his drink almost spitting it across the bar.

"No shit, is it that Bucky?" He asks as he takes another sip to ease his coughing.

"Yeah... and its also that same Steve." I say and his eyes widen at me in shock.

"And you're not jumping them because?" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Because they are best friends Blake," I say as I turn back toward the bar and almost slam my head down on it. "Like best friends for over ninety years, I can't be the reason they stop being friends because I can only choose one."

"Who says you have to choose one?" Blake says and I slowly turn toward him my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Um the whole world,"

"Fuck the world," He says his eyes turning dark and I know he means it.

"Blake?" I say as I gently reach over and touch his shoulder.

"I'm okay," He says as he reaches down and pulls my legs into his lap gently rubbing them as he says, "Please continue," I continue telling him everything leaving nothing out and he just stares at me.

"What?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Dude you just ordered around the deadliest man in the world and you are still alive to talk about it."

"Is that all you got from what I said?"

"Of course not but seriously, you ordered around Bucky Barnes like he was a child. I wish I could've been there to see it."

"Thanks for your help," I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

"Alright sorry," He says as he lets out a sigh, "Look from what you've told me they both seem like great guys and I can understand why you don't want to ruin their friendship. You did the right thing."

"Then why do I feel like shit about it?"

"Who knows darlin," He says as he gently pats my legs. "Who knows?"

"See why I want to get drunk?"

"Yeah, I guess we should remedy that." He says as he pays for the whole bottle of jack and pushing my legs from his lap holds his hand out for me to take. I smirk as I take his hand and let him lead me out to the dance floor right as an upbeat pop song started to play making me smile as I twist and twirl around to the beat. Blake smirks as he takes a drink from the bottle and hands it too me making me follow suit.

Hours pass and I smile drunkenly as I Blake pulls me in close and dips me making a loud laugh escape my lips. As he brings me back up I glance past him to see Mikey walking through the door and my face lights up. "Mikey!" I cry out as I run over and throw myself into his arms almost making him fall backwards.

"Dammit Blake how drunk is she?!" Mikey yells out as he looks over my shoulder toward Blake who was laughing loudly behind me.

"Aw Mike come on we just had one bottle," Blake says as he walks over and pulls me from Mikey's arms as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"One bottle of what Blake?"

"Whiskey!" I yell out as I throw my arms up into the air happily.

"Jesus (Name)," Mikey says as he shakes his head at me before glaring at Blake.

"Come on Mike, she wanted to let loose and I told her I'd take care of her. So she's good,"

"She doesn't look good Blake," Mikey says as he folds his arms over his chest.

"Oh my god Mikey you are not my dad!" I say as I pull myself from Blake's grasp and stomp past Mikey.

"(Name), I'm just trying to-"

"Take care of me, I know." I say as I look at the bartender and order another bottle. When he hands it to me I twist the top off and tossing it on the bar bring the bottle to my lips and start to down it. Suddenly hands come out of nowhere and take the bottle from me. "What the hell-" I cry out and turning see Mikey glaring at me. "Fine, I'll take it one sip at a time."

"Thank you," he says as he brings the bottle to his lips and takes a swig. He then hands it too Blake who takes a sip before placing it back on the bar.

"I'm gonna go dance some more," I say as I glance back to see the dance floor now filled with people.

"We'll watch you from here okay?" Mikey says and I roll my eyes.

"Yes Dear!" I call out over my shoulder as I run out onto the dance floor and instantly start to move to the beat of the music again. After a few songs I feel someone behind me and I turn to see a guy with short dark hair and brown eyes smirking at me and I smile nicely as I continue dancing. I feel his hand touch my rear and I quickly swipe his hand away. I continue to dance until I feel his hand on me again this time lifting the hem of my skirt to get to my skin and I once again smack his hand.

Suddenly he grabs me and thrusts his body into mine making it all too evident what he wanted. I push away from him only to have him grip tighter to my hand and pull me back to him. "Stop!" I yell out as I try to push away from him only to have him pull me closer. His lips find my neck and a familiar fear fills my eyes and my body goes into a panic. "I said stop!" I cry as I continue to push away from him. Suddenly a flash of metal catches my eye as they guy holding me is jerked away and punched in the face.

I turn back and my eyes widen as I say, "Bucky?"

"Steve, get Stark outta here." Bucky orders and I am suddenly thrown over someone's shoulder and he starts to carry me from the dance floor. I watch as the groper gets back to his feet and takes a swing at Bucky but I can tell that he's no longer the sweet Bucky but the dangerous Winter Soldier.

"Steve stop!" I yell out as I beat against his back.

"Not until I get you out of here." He replies making me hit him harder.

"Dammit Steve, something's wrong with Bucky!" I cry out and Steve instantly stops as a girl lets out a scared scream and he glances back at his friend to see him wailing on the guy who had groped me.

"Shit," Steve says as he instantly drops me and runs back to Bucky with me close on his heels. Steve wraps one arm around his neck and the other around his waist as he pulls him back; I jump in front of him and cry out for him to calm down. I stare into his eyes but he's not there, the Winter Soldier is.

"Bucky, look at me!" I cry out as I move closer to him place my hands on both sides of his face making his eyes meet mine. His eyes remain dark as he reaches out and strong-arms me with his metal arm making me fall backwards with a hard thud.

"(NAME)!" Mikey and Blake cry out as they rush to my side. I glance back up at Bucky and see him staring at me with wide eyes full of fear at what he had just done. I push myself from the floor and ignoring everyone's stares run over and wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's okay, I'm okay," I call out as I clutch tightly to him making him wrap his arms around me. I glance over Bucky's shoulder at Steve and give him a short nod letting him know he could let go. Steve lets out a sigh of relief as he releases his hold on Bucky and runs a hand through his hair.

"I think it's time we all went home." Blake says as he holds a hand out to Steve. Steve nods as he takes Blake's hand and pulls himself to his feet. I slowly pull away from Bucky and placing my hands on his cheeks look him in the eye and say, "Come on, let's go home." He nods slightly and I pull away to let him stand up. I glance over at the groper who was awake but glaring angrily our way and feel my face turn red with anger.

"What?" I ask him angrily placing my hands on my hips.

"Your boyfriends a dead man," He growls out and I narrow my eyes.

"What are you gonna do?" I say making his glare turn toward me. "You got what you deserved for unwontedly touching a girl who told you more than once to stop."

"My dad's a judge," he replies and I roll my eyes.

"And my dad's Tony Stark," I reply making everyone turn and stare at me in shock including the groper. "Just think if he had been here, I'm sure you would have made out with a whole lot more than a busted up face." He instantly looks away and I nod triumphantly as I say, "That's what I thought. Go clean yourself up and think about it next time you try to force yourself on a girl." I turn from him and taking Bucky's hand give him a reassuring smile as I try to let him know I'm okay. His blue eyes find mine but I can see that the fear is still there and he quickly releases my hand.

I freeze in my footsteps as he walks on without me toward the front doors. I stare down at my empty hand for a moment before I gulp down a breath of air and force an all too familiar feeling from my mind. I clench my hand into a fist as I walk over to Steve and offer him an apologetic smile. "I see you guys followed me."

"Yeah, we heard the bike and decided since we saw how you are drunk, that it was best if we follow you."

"Wait how long have you been here?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"For a while," He says and I gape at him.

"How did I not see you?" I ask and he smirks. "Ah soldiers, right." I say as I shake my head.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Nothing I haven't been through before." I say as I rub my stomach where Bucky had struck me.

"He'll be fine, just give him a bit to calm down." Steve says and I nod.

"I know he didn't mean too, and I'm not upset with him." I say as we walk over to the barstool that held my coat.

"He knows, I think he just scared himself." Steve says as he grabs my coat and offers to help me put it on. I nod and he holds it up as I slide one arm in after another.

"How did you guys get here?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow at him as we walk to the front door where Mikey was standing with Blake.

"I hope you don't mind but we borrowed your truck." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"You drove my grandpa's old truck in this weather?"

"She handled beautifully for her age." He says and I smirk making his face turn red. "I didn't mean it like that." He says as he starts stumbling over his words.

"It's okay Steve," I say as I gently lay my hand on his arm. He clenches his jaw and the familiar kindness vanishes as he pulls from touch and clearing his throat says, "We'll put your bike in the back, wait here for a moment." He quickly heads off without me and I once again stare at my empty hand.

Did I do something wrong?

I gulp down a breath of air as I instantly pull my hand back to my side. Tears sting my eyes but I quickly shake my head making them disappear. I take a deep breath and fake a smile as I walk over to Blake and Mikey. When I reach them Blake holds his arms open to me and I slowly wrap my arms around him holding him tight. My eyes catch a glimpse of Steve lifting my bike into the back of the truck while Bucky stands by the passenger door staring out in to the night his shoulders slumped making me clutch tighter to Blake.

"You okay Darlin?" He asks and I slowly nod as I burry my face into his chest. "You're lying again." He says and I clench my jaw angry that he could read through my façade. Taking a deep breath I pull away from him and glancing between him and Mikey say, "I'm fine, I promise."

"If you need anything call us okay?" Mikey says and I nod.

"Stark," Steve calls out and I take a breath as I reply without looking at him, "I'll be there in a sec." I look up into Blake's eyes as he offers me a reassuring smile.

"Sorry about tonight," I say as I pat his chest.

"Yeah well shit happens," He says a smile covering his lips.

"God what would I do without the two of you?" I ask and they both chuckle.

"Here's hoping you never have to find out." Mikey says as he pulls me into a hug holding me tightly. I smile softly as I hold tight to him. When he pulls away from me I lean up and place a kiss on his cheek before I turn to Blake and do the same. "Night Darlin," He says and I smile sadly at him. "Call us tomorrow okay?"

"Okay," I say as pull my coat closer to my body and walk over to the crew cab door and pulling it open climb into the old truck. Blake and Mikey offer me a quick wave which I halfheartedly return before they disappear into the darkness as Steve drives away. I glance toward the front seat and suddenly feel extremely lonely. Steve was paying close attention to the road while Bucky stared out the passenger side window. My heart clenches and unable to hold them back anymore the tears fall slowly down my cheeks.

I feel so alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 94 20
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ผ, ๐“จ/๐“ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต, ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚. ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต...
987K 25.8K 31
Y/N Stark is the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. She has a normal enough life, until she meets Peter Parker. She has no idea of his hidden identit...
202 4 13
(Loki x reader) Y/n is Natasha Romanoff's adopted daughter. When visiting shield with her mom Steve takes her under his wing. While working with Dr...
374 7 8
Bucky Barnes x reader (This story only has the characters from the MCU and follows some of the same plot. Other than that it's all made up for this...