SteveXReaderXBucky - Fight So...

By BerjhawnGideon

Reader is the unknown daughter of Tony Stark. Because of certain circumstances she has grown up with a dark s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 ~ The Other Stark
Chapter 2 ~ Uncharted Territory
Chapter 3 ~ Horse Uno
Chapter 4 ~ Dum Dum Duggan
Chapter 6 ~ Hallucinations
Chapter 7 ~ I Can't Love
Chapter 8 ~ Too Much Fun
Chapter 9 ~ I Don't Care
Chapter 10 ~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter 11 ~ Get Out!
Chapter 12 ~ Angry Girls Cause The Most Damage
Chapter 13 ~ Hail To the Queen
Chapter 14 - Seeing Things In A New Way
Chapter 15 ~ Surprises
Bucky's Ending ~ A Work In Progress
Both Ending ~ We Are Family
Steve's Ending ~ Show Me Love

Chapter 5 ~ Because of You

15.7K 487 218
By BerjhawnGideon

The next morning I open my eyes to see that somehow I had ended up lying face to face with Bucky. My head was lying gently on his fleshy tricep, while the front of my body was pressed up against his. His metal hand was surprising holding mine, our fingers intertwined together. I feel something move behind me and I glance down to see Steve's right arm wrapped around my waist. His broad chest pressed firmly against my back. How the hell did this happen? I remember falling out on Steve's shoulder and that's it. Sighing inwardly I continue to lay there not wanting to wake them up.

HEHE I'm the filling of a Super soldier sandwich. I bite my lips to keep from laughing. This was fine right? The sun hasn't come up yet so I can enjoy this a little longer right? Enjoy it? Was that what I was doing? I had spent many nights with random men but this was different. I didn't 'screw' them but even just sleeping side by side was enough to keep the nightmares and Devlin away. I glance toward the window and let out a sigh of relief to see that he wasn't there. I look back over to the man lying face to face with me and smile.

Up close and personal he was even more handsome then I originally thought. Of course he was a smartass cocky little shit but that just added to his charm. I wanted to trace the line of his jaw with my finger but decided against it when I realized my free hand was pretty much underneath me. I smile as I close my eyes and try to get a few more hours of sleep before the inevitable thing happened and they both were awake.

Apparently though, it was too much to ask for; as I just laid there my mind racing. Last night I had told them more than I has ever told anyone ever before. Why? Was it because I felt safe with them? I hadn't felt that way since I was little. Could I trust them? I feel Steve stir behind me and I quickly fake that I'm still asleep. I feel his body tense once he realizes that he is in fact holding me. He slowly starts to pull away making me suddenly aware that it is in fact really cold.

I shiver at the sudden chill and suddenly feel Bucky pull his hand from mine and pull me in closer causing my heart to race. He was warm, his body radiated heat. "Bucky, come on wake up." Steve says causing Bucky to groan at him in annoyance. "Come on Buck, the storm hit while we were asleep; the powers out."

"Just a few more minutes." He groans out as he buries his face in my chest. OH MY GOD!

"Come on Buck, you're gonna wake ____ up," Steve says as quietly as he can.

"Alright, I'm getting up." Bucky says as he rolls over onto his back and lets out a yawn.

"I'll be downstairs trying to get a fire going."

"Yeah, yeah." I hear Steve's footsteps leave the room and before I can do anything I hear Bucky say, "You gonna pretend to sleep all day or what?"

Yup, not moving.

"Alright then since you wanna play that game." He says and then seconds later I feel soft lips on mine making my eyes widen. I quickly push away from him and end up slamming my butt on the floor as I fall off the bed.

"What the hell was that?!" I yell out at him as I stare wide eyed.

"Punishment for faking it."

"You ass!"

"Come on, you know you liked it."

"I absolutely did not like it!" I yell out as I jump to my feet and run into my bathroom slamming the door behind me. What the hell was he thinking? Taking a deep breath I realize my heart is racing in my chest. I reach up and gently place my fingers on my lips. Well this is a new feeling. I had been kissed many times but this was an entirely new feeling. Why? I hear the door to my room open and close and I let out a sigh of relief. I walk over to the mirror and looking at my reflection let out another sigh. I reach down to turn on the water letting the cool liquid run over my hands I silently thank god that I had hooked the well up to an alternative power source.

I walk over to the window and a bright smile crosses my lips as I realize that not only was their ice but a lot of snow. I run back into my room and making sure to lock my door, I quickly change my clothes into something warmer. I settled for a pair of blue jeans, some knee high argyle socks, my always keep fighting supernatural shirt, and black leather coat. I grab my gloves and beanie and head for the front door. I stop momentarily to put on my work boots before running out the door and into the snow.

Once I am far enough from the porch I throw myself down into the snow and laugh out loud as I make a snow angel. As I move my arms back and forth creating the wings a lost memory creeps into my mind.

"Do you like snow _____?"

"Yes mommy! It's so pretty!"

"Snow is very pretty my beautiful baby girl, It's even magical."

"Magic?"

"Uh huh," She wraps her arms around me tightly and smiles as she continues, "Anything can happen when it snows. I met your father for the first time when it was snowing."

"You did?" I say an excited look on my face.

"I did, he was really handsome. You know he's a genius just like you my flower."

"Jen-us?"

"No sweetie Genius, like really smart." She says her long red hair flowing in the breeze.

"Oh,"

"You know whatever may happen in the future, I want you to remember me every time it snows; can you do that for me?"

"But won't you always be with me?" I ask my eyes staring into her green ones. I suddenly realize that her eyes look sad.

"Everyone leaves at some point baby, but even when that happens we still remember them."

"I don't want you to leave me!" I cry out as I grip tightly to her arms.

"______," She says her eyes staring at me with worry.

"No, don't leave me like grandpa did!" I cry out as I thrash against her chest.

"_____ that's enough!" She yells out making me shrink back away from her. "I-I'm sorry sweetie. I'm so sorry."

Then as always it drifts into a different scene a more painful scene.

"Mommy! Please I'm sorry I was bad! Don't send me away! MOMMY!" I cry out as tears stream down my face. She stares at me with sad eyes as she clutches tightly to the bag of drugs in her arms.

"Please take care of her; I will definitely be back for her." She says to the man holding me back.

"Sure thing Lily, now run along. I've got more business to attend to." Devlin says as his grip tightens on my arm causing it to bruise.

"MOMMY NO!" I scream out as she turns and runs away leaving me alone with Devlin. Once she is gone he reaches down and lifts me into his arms saying, "Well aren't you a pretty girl?"

I quickly shake my head as I force the memories out of my mind. My back starts to numb at the coldness seeping through. I sit up and letting out a sigh push myself to my feet and head toward the barn. When I reach it I pull open the door and am instantly hit in the face with warm air. Well I'm glad JARVIS kept the horses warm. I hear a growl to my right and turn to see Baldr staring behind me back toward the house. I let out a sigh as I gently pat his head and say, "They're friend's boy,"

I turn back to look into the barn and smile as five horse heads pop out and whinny at me. "Good morning ladies and gents! Who's hungry?" I smile as I hear their whinnies and cracking my knuckles say, "Good Morning JARVIS,"

"Good morning miss, do you wish utilize the auto feeders?"

"Yes sir, and can you open the closet so I can grab the horse blankets?"

"Of course miss. Do you intend to release them out into the paddock?"

"I do, everyone deserves to play in the snow today."

"Do you need the mach 52 miss?"

"Nope I plan on doing it all by myself today."

"Very well miss, oh you have an incoming call from Agent Barton would you like me to patch him through?"

"Of course," I say as I reach into the now open blanket closet and start pulling them out.

"Hey Peanut, how was the sleepover with Cap and Bucky?" Clint says making you narrow your eyes.

"Your lucky I like you so much or the fact that you just called me Peanut would get you shot."

"Promises promises, how many times have you said that now? 4? 5?"

"Twenty-seven and counting."

"You really have no life do you?"

"Nope, now what did you need?"

"I was just curious how things went after Tony left last night,"

"They went fine, although I got a little drunk and almost threw up on Bucky. Other than that it was pretty fun."

"I heard you had an incident, do you wanna talk about it?" He says and I clench my jaw.

"I'm fine now, I promise. I just needed a moment,"

"You still seeing Devlin?" Barton asks making my heart stop.

"Unfortunately yes, it was really bad last night; but thanks to Cap and Bucky I slept pretty well."

"Oh come on you three didn't!"

"NO! God, why does your mind always go there?!"

"Well you said-"

"Jesus Barton, that's not what I meant you dirty old man."

"My bad, geez, so what did you mean?"

"Promise you won't tell the old man."

"Agent's honor,"

"I was so freaked out and I kept seeing Devlin so I asked the two of them to stay the night with me. We shared a bed and that's it."

"You hear that Nat?" Clint says and my eyes widen.

"Sure did, you do realize that now I get to torment the hell out of you right?" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Of course you were listening, when are you not?" I say as I start walking toward the nearest stall.

"You know I love you _____,"

"Lies, lies, lies." I say as a smirk crosses my lips.

"So are we still on for the weekend?" Nat asks and I pause.

"What's supposed to happen this weekend?" I ask as I set the blanket down and reach out to grab the stall door.

"Please don't tell me you forgot your own birthday?" She says a long annoyed sigh think on her voice.

"Oh well apparently I did," I say as I reach out and gently reach for the line back dun mare's halter. She turns to me and gently places her head in my hand before snorting. I smile as I reach down and lifting up the blanket gently place it on her back.

"Not good ____, you know we have a big party planned for you. I am so disappointed."

"You can't always get your way Nat." I say as I quickly clip the latches and walking over to the wall press on a hidden board making a door open to the outside. The mare sniffs the snow before she instantly runs outside to play in it.

"Of course I can," She says as I do the same with the other horses. "Any who, your old man's got something special planned so don't go anywhere okay?"

"Yeah yeah," I say as I let the last horse outside.

"Alright peanut, duty calls."

"Okay you two be safe and I want souvenirs dammit!" I yell out as I start to walk back to the front of the barn.

"Sure thing Stark." Nat says before the line goes dead. I smirk as I close the blanket closet.

"Would you like to start the cleaning process miss?" JARVIS asks and I nod.

"If you wouldn't mind. I'm gonna utilize the hot water in the apartment upstairs. If either Steve or Bucky asks where I am tell them I'll be down in a few."

"Yes miss." He says and I look down at Baldr who is staring at me his icy eyes searching mine for any hint of sadness.

"I'm alright Baldr," I say as I lean down and gently rub his head making him lean into my touch. "Now go on, I need you to watch the horses; can you do that for me?" He barks and I smile. "Then off with you," He instantly turns and runs outside. I shake my head as I head for the stairs and up to the spare apartment I had built when I was still building my house. Thankfully it had hot water unlike my house which had no electricity at all at the moment. I was gonna enjoy this shower no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 1.7K 37
The Forgotten Stark. The one who's thrown to the side and ignored by her family...but that all changes when she meets the Avengers. "Stop it, Tony!"...
30.4K 763 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...
987K 25.8K 31
Y/N Stark is the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. She has a normal enough life, until she meets Peter Parker. She has no idea of his hidden identit...
3.2K 94 20
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ผ, ๐“จ/๐“ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต, ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚. ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต...