SteveXReaderXBucky - Fight So...

Oleh BerjhawnGideon

Reader is the unknown daughter of Tony Stark. Because of certain circumstances she has grown up with a dark s... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 ~ The Other Stark
Chapter 2 ~ Uncharted Territory
Chapter 3 ~ Horse Uno
Chapter 5 ~ Because of You
Chapter 6 ~ Hallucinations
Chapter 7 ~ I Can't Love
Chapter 8 ~ Too Much Fun
Chapter 9 ~ I Don't Care
Chapter 10 ~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter 11 ~ Get Out!
Chapter 12 ~ Angry Girls Cause The Most Damage
Chapter 13 ~ Hail To the Queen
Chapter 14 - Seeing Things In A New Way
Chapter 15 ~ Surprises
Bucky's Ending ~ A Work In Progress
Both Ending ~ We Are Family
Steve's Ending ~ Show Me Love

Chapter 4 ~ Dum Dum Duggan

17K 512 205
Oleh BerjhawnGideon

I hated throwing up, especially since my body for some reason trained itself to not let me vomit no matter what.

I sit there for a few minutes before I suddenly become aware of someone rubbing my back. I glance to the side to see them holding a towel out to me and taking it I say, "Thank you."

"Do you see why I said it was a bad idea?" Steve says and I groan as I say, "Not exactly in the mood for an 'I told you so' lecture Cap."

"Then I won't give you one."

"Thank you," I say as I fight the urge to dry heave.

"Here Stark, have some water." Bucky says as he walks into the bathroom with a glass of water.

"Thank you," I say as I reach up and take the water from him. Taking a big swig I instantly feel my stomach relax causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

"You gonna make it?" Bucky asks and I nod slowly as I flush the toilet and try to push myself to my feet. BAD IDEA. My legs instantly buckle sending me into Steve's open arms. "Why don't you tell that to your legs?" Bucky says as Steve stares into your eyes a worried look on his face.

"You okay?" He asks and as I feel my face flush I reply, "Uh yeah, thank you."

"Ahem, you two need a moment?" Bucky says and I quickly pull away from Steve.

"I think it's time we all went to bed." Steve says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Our own separate beds." I nod and once again I try to push myself to my feet. This time Steve wraps his arms around my waist to keep me from falling. I bite my bottom lip to keep my face from flushing as he starts to lead me toward the stairs. As we reach them I glare and say, "This is gonna suck."

"I could give you a lift," Steve says and I run a hand through my hair as I say, "Yeah, thank you." Before I can prepare myself I am lifted up into his arms bridal style. "You okay?" He asks and I nod as I suddenly feel myself become extremely sleepy. Leaning my head against his shoulder I wrap my arms around his neck. I smile as the scent of shampoo and men's deodorant fills my senses. His heartbeat was strong and the sound of his heartbeats again my ear made me relax. Before I completely fall asleep he says, "Um am I allowed to go into your room?"

I clench my jaw and letting out a heavy sigh say, "Just this once, and not a word about the decorations." I hear the door open and brace myself for the remarks I knew were coming.

"Holy shit ____ didn't know you were a fan girl." Bucky says and I pull away from Steve's shoulder and say, "Don't make me kick your ass Barnes."

"Where did you get all this stuff?" Steve asks as he gently sets me down on my bed and moves around to look at all the Captain America and Bucky memorabilia.

"Auctions mostly, oh and from Coulson; he's the one that found that limited edition Howling Commandos poster." I say as I lean back against my pillows and pull the covers out from under me. I look up to see them marveling at all the memorabilia. I smile as I see Steve run his fingers over some old war photo's.

"How did you get some of these? I didn't know these pictures were taken." Steve asks causing Bucky to move over to his side.

"My mother's father was Sergeant Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan. Before he passed away he used to tell me stories of you two. He was the first person I let myself care about. But he soon passed away; SHIELD and the government wouldn't tell me how so I don't exactly know. After he died my mother lost her way. I guess she didn't know how to deal with the loss of both parents. She started dabbling in drugs and when the money ran out she sold all his belongings so she could have money for her drugs; and when the money ran out." I pause as the tears start to fill my eyes. I reach over and clutching tightly to the cap and Bucky bears say, "When the money ran out, she used another method to get drugs."

"And that was," Steve says as he and Bucky finally turn from the pictures to me and their eyes widen.

I quickly change the subject and pulling away from the bears say, "It's not important, any who; after I met Tony and he started helping me out I decided to use the money he gave me to locate and get all my grandpa's things back." Wiping my eyes I point to the corner of my room and say, "In there I have his original Army Uniform and the last piece which I played hell in getting was his Bowler. The man that bought it was a real dick."

"Your granddad was a good man _____, both of them." Steve says as he picks up a pick of Dum Dum and Howard in New York.

"You know grandpa Dum was convinced that Grandpa Howard invented the Bikini. No matter how many times Howard told him it was the French he didn't buy it."

"Did Dugan know that Stark was your father?" Bucky asks as he lifts up the little Cap action figure.

"Nope, my mother wouldn't tell anyone. She never even told me."

"Then how did you two find each other?" Steve asks as he walks over and sits down at the end of my bed.

"SHIELD, believe it or not. I guess somehow somewhere there was evidence that I was Stark's kid. Maybe it had something to do with the fact I could take apart a motor and rebuild it at the age of seven; or perhaps the scholarship to MIT at the age of 14. I don't know, all I do know is one day this guy showed up and after taking one look at me said 'So you're Stark's daughter? I can see the resemblance.' I can only assume you know who I'm talking about?"

"Fury?" Steve asks and I nod.

"They wanted me to bypass MIT and go straight into the SHIELD academy but I declined. If I had joined SHIELD then I would have had to stay on the eastern seaboard and that sure as hell wasn't happening."

"What'd Stark say when he found out?" Steve asks and I let out a sigh as I say, "At first he didn't believe it, so we kept our distance from each other. I went to college and created the schematics for the Helicarriers, and well we know what Tony did. Half the eastern seaboard." At that remark Bucky chuckles and I smirk at him.

"When did the two of you actually meet, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Um 2008, I was 17 at the time hadn't yet turned 18; I heard about the incident with Obadiah Stane. I freaked out and had Barton take me to New York where Instead of finding him I found his then secretary and now girlfriend Pepper Pots. One look at me and she knew I was his daughter. She sat me down and we had a nice long conversation. She told me he was okay but he had that reactor in his chest. She took me to his house and when we showed up I found him working in his shop on his next suit." I pause at the memory.

"And what happened then?" Bucky asks as he sits next to me on my bed.

"He looked at me and then turned to Pepper and asked who I was. I was so excited to meet my dad and he didn't even know me. It's kind of hard not to realize the obvious resemblance between the two of us."

"And that hurt you." Steve says and I nod.

"I had waited my whole life to meet him but he just looked at me like I was a little lost puppy. After that no matter how much he reached out to me I decided I didn't want anything to do with him. He went to the government and fixed my Birth certificate and my Social Security card so he could open me a bank account. I didn't want his money. I hate money. It makes good people do stupid things."

"But you took it right?" Bucky asks and I chuckle.

"Of course I took it, I'm not stupid. I used it to buy this place and start my shop, and to find my grandpas stuff; other than that it just sets there accumulating. So I was surprised when he gave me these." I pull the bears form my chest and set them down in front of me. "I only mentioned it once that I was a fan of you guys."

"I think Tony's trying to make up for all you had to go through without him." Steve says as he takes the Cap bear in his hands.

"I know he is, I'm just stubborn. I get it from my grandpa."

"Good thing the only thing you inherited from Howard was his brain." Steve says he pokes the bear in the nose.

"I wouldn't say that,"

"Oh?"

"I also inherited the Stark playboy gene."

"Seriously," Steve says as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yup, I have to say I like random companionship. A long term relationship just becomes difficult after a while." I say as I reach to take my Cap Bear back from him.

"But then you miss out on all the great things that being in love comes with."

"I don't need love, it only causes heartache. Besides that I don't know how to love. I'd only hurt the person who fell in love with me."

"What about kids? Don't you want a family one day?"

"Nope, I have all I need right here."

"You're still young; you'll change your mind."

"Whatever you say Cap." I say as I pull the bear back to my chest.

"Well we'll let you get some sleep," Steve says and the two of them stand up and start to walk to the door. All the sudden I glance out of the corner of my eye to see Devlin, my mom's dealer once again sitting in the window seal and panic fills my body. "Wait!" I cry out causing them to freeze in their footsteps. I glance toward the window before turning back to them and saying, "Please don't go."

"You okay?" Steve asks as he looks toward the window.

"I just don't want to be left alone." What the hell are you saying? You've never hated being alone before.

"What about the rules?" Bucky asks a playful smirk on his face.

"Fuck the rules, at least for tonight. My bed's big enough for all three of us to sleep on anyways. That is if you guys don't mind." I say as I motion down to my California king size bed.

"You don't know us," Steve says and I gulp down a breath of air as I try to ignore Devlin's presence in the corner of the room.

"I know, but even if this sounds a little corny; I trust you, both of you. I don't know why, maybe it's because my grandpa did. Well I should say grandpas. "

"How about it Steve? Sleepover in ______'s room?" Bucky says as he walks back inside.

"If you're sure it's okay," Steve says and I nod. "Then I guess we're sleeping in here."

"Thanks Steve, I really appreciate it." I say as start to get comfortable.

"What about me I'm sleeping here too?" Bucky smirks and I smile as I say, "Thanks Bucky."

"That's what I thought." He says as he walks in and pulling his shirt off sits down on the corner of the bed to take his shoes off. Oh dear lord what is this shit?! I stare at him for a moment. I could clearly see where HYDRA had attached the metal arm to his body. I feel my heart clench as I think about what kind of hell he had to endure to have it attached.

"Do you have any extra blankets?" Steve asks drawing your attention from Bucky's half naked form.

"Huh oh yeah, hallway closet top shelf. The doors right next to your room."

"Thanks, you want one Buck?"

"Nope I can share with ______." He says as he lifts the blankets up and pulling his legs under them leans back with his hands placed behind his head smiling up at me. Oh to wipe that smirk off your face.

"That okay with you _____?" Steve asks and I nod.

"Yeah, as long as he keeps his hands to himself; I'm good."

"No promises sweetheart."

"Buck!" Steve hollers and I smile.

"Yeah, yeah." He says as he relaxes.

"I'll be right back _____." Steve says and I nod. I clutch tightly to my bears as I chance a glance back to the window seat. He was still there. Why won't you leave? I gulp down a breath of air and clutch tightly to my bears when suddenly the Bucky one is pulled away from me.

"HEY!" I yell out as Bucky holds his bear up in front of his face. "Give my Bear back now Barnes."

"Why do you need the bear when you've got the real thing right here?"

"Well for starters he smells like cotton candy, whereas you do not." I say as I reach for the bear only to have him pull it away from my reach. "Come on Bucky give him back."

"I'm telling you I am cuddlier than this bear,"

"I doubt that Barnes." I say as I sit back and fold my arms over my chest.

"You can always check for yourself." He says smirking at me. Oh god I want too, but I can't. Why? Why did I have to suggest them sleeping in here with me? I hear someone clear their voice and I turn to see Devlin wiggling his fingers at me. Oh yeah, that's why. Before I am able to reply Steve walks through the door carrying an old quilt and I smirk. "Steve, Bucky won't give Bucky back!"

"Buck give Bucky back to _____." Steve says as he unfolds the blanket and places it on the left side of the bed. I turn back to Bucky and stick my tongue out at him. I go to take the bear back when he rolls over onto his side facing away and says, "Nope he's gonna sleep with me tonight." I glare at him before saying, "Fine I just cuddle with Captain Ameri-bear."

"Ameri-bear?" Both men say as they slowly turn to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, this is captain Ameri-bear and the other is Bucky Bear." I say poking the bear in my arms in the nose.

"Well Bucky Bear and I are gonna call it a night. Night you two." Bucky says as he rolls back over and cuddles the bear his back facing me. I scowl at him before lying back and staring up at the ceiling.

"You better not snore Barnes or I will suffocate you in your sleep."

"Yeah yeah, go to bed Stark." He says not moving from his spot. I smirk as I rollover onto my side and smile as Steve looks like he's worried about accidentally touching me. Lifting my head I gently lay it on his shoulder as I say, "Night Steve,"

"Night _____," Steve says and instantly relaxes. I look over Steve's chest to see Devlin still sitting in the window seal and I clench my jaw. I quickly close my eyes and hug tightly to my bear hoping that when I woke up he wouldn't be there. Usually I toss and turn but not tonight. I didn't know why I felt so safe but I figured it had something to do with the two super soldiers sleeping with me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76.2K 1.4K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
129 16 15
🚫🚫ON HOLD🚫🚫 Kaiya Stark, daughter of Tony, puts herself on the line for someone she never thought she would, haunted by her past and everyone she...
202 4 13
(Loki x reader) Y/n is Natasha Romanoff's adopted daughter. When visiting shield with her mom Steve takes her under his wing. While working with Dr...
374 7 8
Bucky Barnes x reader (This story only has the characters from the MCU and follows some of the same plot. Other than that it's all made up for this...