Kakashi x Iruka (KakaIru)

By BakaOtakuxD

Well this is my first time writing fanfiction, and I decided why not just do my favorite ship from Naruto, I... More

Chaper One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
A/N
An Update 😱 (A/N)

Chapter Six

8.5K 256 114
By BakaOtakuxD

"What the hell are you doing in my house anyway Kakashi!" I yelled while throwing one of my kunai knifes at him, which of course he just easily dogged "My my Iruka, I just came to see you, but if your going to play like that..." then before I knew what hit me, Kakashi was pinning me on my bed, with his mask down, kissing me... I tried to resist for only a few seconds, but then I just stopped "Iruka, your not resisting, do you just let anybody hit on you without hesitation?" he said smiling, which honestly, even though his smile was perverted, I still found it pretty cute... "What, n-no..." I replied, which truth be told, I probably sounded like some huge fangirl that just hugged her crush... "Hmm... ok..." Kakashi replied, which honestly I could tell his hint of sarcasm, and I'm not joking, I don't just let anyone hit on me, but Kakashi is just different... in a perverted way... and being the first guy I ever kissed... crap... I'm gay... wait I knew this for a while so why am I just confessing it to myself now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
101K 2.1K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-