Kakashi x Iruka (KakaIru)

By BakaOtakuxD

Well this is my first time writing fanfiction, and I decided why not just do my favorite ship from Naruto, I... More

Chaper One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
A/N
An Update 😱 (A/N)

Chapter Five

7.9K 230 24
By BakaOtakuxD

         A few hours later after I fell asleep, I woke up, my eyes gazed around my bedroom, then on the end of my bed I saw Kakashi there "Hello Kakashi..." now I don't know why I didn't freak out at first, guess I was still partly asleep "Morning Iruka" he replied smiling. "Wait, what the--!!" I kind of yelled while literally jumping off of my bed "HOW DID YOU GET IN AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN MORNING!" Kakashi just kind of sat there laughing for a minute, then replied "Well first of all, you might want to lock your door, and secondly, it is morning, just look outside if you don't believe me" he said while rubbing the back of his head. I kind of hesitantly looked out the window, for surly it was morning, and I was asleep for more then a few hours... "Oh..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
84K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...