Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

Β© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 28

1.8K 56 9
By ARAYAIK

Here I am seven almost eight months pregnant waddling up the stairs with a tray of food to go take care of my sick husband who's locked himself in his private room. He was so sick he didn't even go to his man cave. With only two weeks until Christmas I prayed that he got better I hated sleeping alone. I made him stay on FaceTime with me all night since he kept the door locked after I snuck in the first night.

Opening the door I waddle in and sit on the edge of the bed and wait for him to come out of the bathroom. Looking around I notice a lot of the tissues, soup bowls, tea cups and teabags everywhere. Getting up I start to collect all the dirty dishes.

"Baby no, I'll do that." He says grabbing my waist. It had been so long since he touched me I moaned at the feeling. The ninety day no sex fast plus him being sick and I couldn't cuddle with him was making me emotional.
"Mmm somebody misses daddy?"
"Yes, and your sounding better?" I say turning towards him but he flips me around lifting me and sat me on the bed like I wasn't a few weeks away from being eight months pregnant with our son.
"Stop picking me up I'm to big for all of that," I say pouting.
"No you not beautiful, you're as light as a feather." He says, looking up at him only to noticed him looking nervous as he stared behind me. Slowly turning my head my mouth drops open and I gasp.
"Chance that the hell!" Slapping his naked chest.

"What?" He said shrugging like it was perfectly normal to have a wall full of half nude painting of photos he'd taken in the bedroom during our intimate times.
"What the hell is this?" I ask turning around completely to look at the wall again.

"You?" He responded more like a question.
"Clearly it's me, but what the hell am I doing half naked on the wall?" Not just a photo on the wall. The whole wall was of photos of me.

"This is my personal room no one asked you to come in here." He answered crawling back into bed like everything was okay.
"That's not an answer." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"I needed something to do with all the picture I couldn't have them in my office. That would make thing very ummmm... yeah no I couldn't do that. I'd probably have to kill someone especially if it was in my man cave. I mean there's tons of photos down there of you fully dressed but this is my secret wall of my queen. For my eyes only. Sometimes I just need to see your face and your body to remind myself your real and that your all mine. I can't wait to add your pregnancy photos to my wall, which by the way you take in two weeks."

I couldn't help but laugh and cry at the same time as he tried to explain himself.
"You know this isn't normal, but that's okay I'm a sexy ass MILF!" I say standing and twerking.
"Oh hell no, you are not not MILF and stop twerking." He said throwing a pillow at me.

Wadding over to his hot bowl of soup I carry it over to the bed.
"Awwwww your walk is so cute." He coos recording me. Blushing I climb into the bed with him.
"Thank baby, now let me feed you. I need you better. It's so lonely in our bed."
"I'll be better probably a little later. I just need a little more sleep." He says before taking a sip of soup.

Thirty minutes later Chance is full and has had enough. Sliding into bed with him I cuddle against him. Giving up on protesting against me being in bed he wraps his arms around me pulling me on top of him. Slowly sitting up he stands and starts to leave the room.
"Where we going?" I ask.
"To our room since you want to cuddle. To many germs in here." Nodding my head I close my eyes until I'm laid on the silk sheets. Peeking through the cracks of my eyes I see him walk into the bathroom. Closing my eyes I listen to the shower come on and close my eyes. Soon the bed dips and he pulls me into his arms and I drift off to sleep.

Waking up I snuggle closer to Chance. That had to be the best sleep I'd gotten all week. Turning over I kiss his chest, causing his eyes to flutter open.
"Hi there beautiful." He whispers smiling at me.
"How are you feeling?" I asked sitting up noticing my very round belly his smile widens and he sits up too.
"A lot better thanks to you." He says stretching before placing his hands on my big belly.

"Good that means we can go baby shopping!" Chuckling at my excitement Chance nodded his  head yes.
"Give daddy a kiss first." He said pulling me to him careful of my belly.
***

"Ooo what do you think of this?" I say excitedly grabbing the Bentley car set. Which he quickly took out of my arms and sat back down.
"No look at this one," he said pulling up a Ferrari one.
"They are all so cute," I pout up at him.
"It's okay beautiful we can get a few of each, one to go inside of each car." He says kissing my lips quickly and let's me scan each car seat. With over 50 cars in our garage that were mine alone. Chance had four cars, a icy white Camaro SS, a cherry red Corvette Stingray, a black F150, and his latest addition was a icy white Rolls Royce with a super man theme on the inside that I got him as a wedding gift.

"We need a new car for the baby." I say snapping him out of his thoughts.
"No we don't. Don't use CJ as an excuse to go get a new toy." Ignoring him I continue scanning all of the things I like. Soon I'm far away from him and I get a text.

My King👑
Where did you go?

Me
😴

My King👑
Stop playing with me.

Me
I want a new car.

My King👑
No.

Me
🙄 What do you mean "NO", D O G H O U S E.

My King👑
Where are you?

Not bothering to reply I walk right past him and he gently snatches me up.
"You gone stop playing these game little girl." He says against my lips, roughly biting my bottom lip when I roll my eyes.
"What kind of car?" He asks me as he loads up the few items that I got for CJ in to the kart. On the inside I'm jumping for joy, I know I'm getting a new car.

"Ashton Martian." He just rolls his eyes and laughs.
"You just want that car seat." He says as he slides into the car.
"So." I say sitting back rubbing my belly as he pulls out and starts for the high way.

"What are we doing for date night tonight?" I ask pulling out my phone to finish reading All For You. It was a really good drama written by this author name Cee_Lov I really liked it. By the time we reached the house I was finished reading and I was finishing up a private message.

Dear Cee_Lov,
My name is Kerstin London-Rogers  and I would love to work with you on publishing your book. I really think you have a masterpiece on your hands. If you are interested or have any questions please get back with me as soon as possible. I would love to fly you here for a face to face meeting. I could also set up things to come there if that would make you more comfortable.

My email address is
Kerstin.London@awt.publishing.net
My phone number is 214-727-8245 ext. 7567

You can also visit my website
Www.awomanstouchpublishing.net

After sending my message I look up to a grinning husband.
"What?" I ask giggling.
"Found a new author didn't you?" He asked looking at me with the biggest smile ever. Squealing I shout yes doing my happy dance.
"How'd you know?" I ask.
"You had that look on your face." He states and I giggle blushing.
"God your so cute." He says getting out the car and running around to my side to help me out.

***

"Girl you did your thing with this place." India says helping me fix up CJ's room. Well okay she and MaKenzie had done everything and I sat there watching and supervising.
"Well you and Kenzie did all the work. I just supervised." I say giggling.
"You mean you bossed us around?" We fall out laughing and Chance sneaks up on us scaring the pee out of me... almost.
"You ass, you almost mad me pee my pants! Lord forgive me." I whine tossing one of the stuffed pillows at his head.
"Sorry, I just came to tell you it's time to start getting dressed for our date tonight." He says kissing my forehead.
"Well we-"
"We? I thought I told you not to do anything?" He interrupted me looking between me and Marie.
"Chance she been in that same spot, give her a break." She says chuckling, but I mugged him the whole time.
"See why you trying you fuss at me." I stated crossing my arms over my chest which caused his eyes to zero in on my enlarged breast.
"You right I'm sorry," he says trying to hung on me.

"Awe y'all are so cute." Marie says ruining the moment.
"Don't you have a date with my older brother?" I ask smirking at her causing her to mug me.
"It's not a date!" She yells throwing up her hands.

"Well let's see. Chance what do you call two people going out to see a movie that they both like?"
"Why darling my wife that's a date!" He says lifting me out the chair.
"Whatever y'all. I'm leaving!" Marie says turning red. Laughter filled the room as Chance carried me out of CJs room.
"Bye Ime!" I yell out being childish, but oh well she needs to wake up and smell the freaking roses.
"I hate you two!" Is the last thing she yells before we hear the front door closing.

"Now you got two hours go get dressed sexy momma." Chance says setting me down in the bathroom, where the tub is filled with bubbles and lit candles.
"Ooo, I feel like a princess." I say as he takes my clothing off and put me in the tub.
"No baby, your my queen." He said kissing me so softly I started crying. He waited until all my tears were kissed away before leaving me to relax.

Thirty minutes later I exit the bathroom wrapped in my towel and grab my coconut lotion. Just as I sit down Chance walks in holding a long bag from Chanel. A smile automatically takes over my face when I see there are matching Valentino sandals.
"You got the lotion?" He asks me hanging up the dress. Holding up the bottle I let my towel fall down. Coming to stand in front of me he gets on his knees and takes the lotion.

It was our routine that after each bath he would rub me down with lotion and then assist me getting dressed. Releasing me after I had on my underwear he let me walk to my vanity to do my hair and makeup up while he got dressed. About thirty minutes later he was dressed in a royal blue polo shirt with a vest to match and some black slacks with royal blue loafers on. Standing up I slip into my long sleeve black and royal blue dress. Not wasting anytime he zipped me up and pulled me to the mirror to have a look at the outfit I had yet to see. Removing his hands from my eyes I gasp. The dress was gorgeousl. I was beautiful and big.

"You a absolutely beautiful my love." Pulling a box from his pocket he handed it to me.
"What's this?" I ask eyeing the square box.
"Just open the box beautiful." He said recording me with his phone.

Lifting the lid my face lit up. It was a platinum tennis bracelet with small incrusted diamonds.
"Aw baby your to kind!" I say staring at him through the mirror.
"Never. Let's go before we are late." He says.

Getting in the car he drives to Apollos and get me a snack before heading towards the freeway. I don't really pay any attention to where we are headed but just as I finish chewing my last bite, the car stops.

Looking up my eye brows scrunch up looking over. I see Chance fixing himself in the mirror.
"Where going on a date to church?" I ask confused.
"Yes beautiful, we are going to bible study then to dinner." He says smirking at me.

I swear I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. He know I love going to bible study. I haven't been since my mom got back. We would have our own bible study but I wasn't the same as going to the actual church to fellowship with your church family.

God I love this man.

"Aw beautiful stop crying." He says leaning over kissing my cheek. Nodding my head I make myself stop crying and kiss his lips.
"Your so good to me," I say. After fixing my face and he helps me out the car.

Walking in we sit on the third row and he hands me my bible. Unzipping my bible I prepare to take notes. Slipping my hand into his I smile after silencing my phone. About ten minutes later the church was filled with people including MaKenzie and Sage.

***

"Mmm mm good!" I say rubbing my full belly. Once bible study was over Chance took me to a nice private dinner at a new catfish restaurant.
"I'm glad you enjoyed the food." He says wiping his plum lips.
Sixty days left. I remind myself licking my lips.

"I enjoyed our night together to handsome." I say leaning in for a kiss. Meeting me in the middle he kiss my lips and trace them with the tip of his tongue before sitting back.
"Why you teasing?!" I whine pouting.
"Because you look so delicious sitting over there glowing. Lord knows pregnancy and marriage both agree with you." He responds standing walking to my side of the table without breaking eye contact.

"Let's get you two home." He says helping me up after I don't respond. Quickly standing well as quick as he would allow, I get up only to be pulled into his lap and he gently crushed me into his chest and smashed his lips into mine. Lifting my leg to his side I moan loudly. Letting out a throaty groan he released my lips when our lungs burned with the need for air.

Slipping into our jackets we exit and rush home to cuddle. This no sex for ninth days fast was going to be good for us. So far we have manage thirty days finding other ways to show our emotions towards one another without having sex. It was sort of refreshing in a way. I wasn't as tired after but I missed our sex. The way he makes my body respond, just the feel of him but I was surviving my pregnancy hormones were just making it difficult at times.

***

Arayaik🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.8K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
385K 15.9K 39
When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks too many lands her in the arms of Billiona...
136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
11.3K 148 6
If Akiah has learned one thing it's men ain't shit. Her Daddy abandoned her family, boys in school belittled her, and the only man she has ever reall...