Rich but Sweet (Camren)

By camren_arianator

What happens when the world's richest girl in the whole world falls in love with the new maid's daughter? Wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (pt. 1)
Chapter 7 (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Pt. 1)
Chapter 12 (Pt. 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
News Video
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt. 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Epilogue
Wow
A/N!

Chapter 5

14.2K 319 111
By camren_arianator

Chapter 5

Camila POV

Once we got to the beach, Lauren got off quickly and opened the door for me.

"Thank you."

"No problem ma'am."

"So which way?"

"Follow me." She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Have you ever seen the beach at night?" She asked. Oh I've seen it alright, I just don't want to make her feel bad so I won't tell her.

"No, I only came here once with Austin it was horrible, I got smacked because his girlfriend thought I was hitting on him. I wouldn't even spit in his direction though. That was during the day however." I hated that girl.

"What a bitch. A bitch and an asshole...makes a nice couple."

"You're right, they broke up after Austin kissed me though, but that's for another time. I'm starving, but hey what's new?" Lame joke oh well.

"Right me too." She opens the door to a cozy looking diner and sits us down at a table facing the beach, sitting next to me. Lauren moved her chair so that our knees were touching.

"Order anything you want, or I can order my favorite dish, trust me it's so good."

"Um, surprise me, let's have your favorite dish." I said to her flashing her a smile.

"What can I get for you Lauren and your pretty company?" The waiter asked.

"Can I have my usual, oh make it two."

"Okay and what can I get you two to drink?"

"Two coffees please."

"Okay coming right up. Anything else?"

"No, not for now at least. Thank you Cody."

"No problem Lauren. Be right back with your order."

After a few minutes of just talking about random stuff, Cody came back with our drinks and food. It was a plate of pancakes with bacon, eggs and hash browns. It looked so good, it's been a long time since I've had a meal like this. Someone pinch me I must be dreaming.

"Enjoy." Lauren chuckles. "You have a little something there." Oh my god am I drooling.

I ate my whole meal, it was so good. I don't know if it was 'cause I was hungry or if it was just that good. As we ate Lauren told me her dad's story on how he got famous even though I knew the story, I still paid attention. After we finished we drove back home due to Lauren's mom wanting to work out with Lauren. She asked me if I wanted to join her but I said no, I don't do exercise.

On the car ride back she asked me about myself, I mean I know I told myself not to say too much about myself but how can I not.

"So why did you change your name? I mean it's none of my business but I don't mind if you don't answer." Lauren sounded nervous. Why not?

"Karla is my first name, Camila is my middle name. When I was in high school I got bullied for being a nerd, well at least Karla did. I changed my name to Camila by my senior year and begged my mom to switch schools. I was still smart, an undercover nerd if you will, but I kept it on the low. So that's how I went from Karla to Camila." I told her the story as I looked out the window.

I hated it when people bullied me. Even after I changed they threw stuff at me, pushed me, took my stuff, called me names, all those things including taking away my glasses, that's the only reason why I changed to contacts. I felt Lauren's hand on my thigh and gave her my hand as she started rubbing circles on it.

"Some people are idiots, or they bully others because they are jealous of you. At least you stayed strong, don't let other people's words get to you." She brought our hands up to her lips and kissed my hand. Her lips are so soft. "Come on let's get off." WE HERE ALREADY?!

Why does she do things like that? I feel a tingly sensation where ever she touches me. What if she wants to be more than just frien-

"Camz, you okay?" She brought me out of my thoughts and I could sense some concern in her voice.

"Yeah, just thinking." I said and got out of the car. I just noticed she has a Lamborghini. "HOLY SHIT THAT'S A LAMBO!"

"You must have been really deep in thought if you just barely noticed." She chuckles.

"Yeah I guess so."

"LAUREN HURRY UP!" Mrs. Jauregui called from an open window.

"See ya later Camz."

"Yeah, later."

"Feel free to do anything or walk around." With that she disappeared behind the doors.

I still stayed there on the front entrance until a guard came by and asked my name. So I told him "Karla Camila Cabello". He nodded and walked away but before he could leave I called him back.

"Where can I find Celine?"

"She's out back in the pool if not then she's in the pool house."

"Ok thank you..." I dragged out the last part so I could have his name hopefully.

"Call me Big Rob. No problem Ms. Cabello, I'm here to help whenever you need something." And he left.

I made my way inside the house and walked straight out into the backyard. The yard was so green and long I don't even know where it ended. I looked to the far left and saw a stable like building and a few animals, I have never ridden on a horse.

To the right I saw the pool and let me tell you, it was big and fancy. Then there were a few pool side furniture, and on one of the tables there sat the girl I was looking for.

"Hi Celine." I said as I waked up to her.

"Pretty brown eyes! Hey."

"So what you doing here."

"Well I am the towel girl, so I work out here, but I'm on break until Mrs. Jauregui comes down and does her usual laps. So what brings you here cupcake?" I can't help but blush at the nicknames she gives me.

"Well, I'm on a short break and you're the only one around I thought of."

"Ah, take a seat I want to get to know you better cutie."

"Okay, only if I get to know you better as well." I said as I took a seat.

"Well, I'm nineteen, have a car, no house, I live in the pool house which is like a studio apartment, Lauren hates me, and I'm gay and single." She ended with a wink. OMG straight forward! I can't help but laugh.

"Wow ,some people don't just straight out say their gay."

"Well I'm pretty straight forward, so yeah." She laughed. "You're gay too right?"

"Um, yeah I am. Why?" Please don't kiss me, please don't-

"'Cause I wanted to make sure before I asked you out on a date." What, a date? At least it's not a kiss. Say Something!

"I'll think about it. When would it be?"

"Friday at seven." Oh nope, movie night that day.

"Sorry but that's movie night with Ally, Normani and Lauren."

"Oh well then, what about tomorrow night at seven?"

"Um, I don't-"

"Think she can make it." Lauren said cutting me off yet again, wow she's sneaky.

"Why not Lauren, it's her life." Celine sounded kind of mad.

"'Cause she and I are going to go shopping. Have a problem with it?" Lauren asked challenging her.

"Not at all Ms. Jauregui." Celine said though gritted teeth.

"Well C, I think I'll catch you later, it's getting hot out here."

"That's 'cause you and me are out here," L-A-M-E! "catch you later pretty brown eyes." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. Is it weird that I did not like it?

"Lauren can you show me where the kitchen is." I need an excuse to get out of here.

"Sure no problem Camz." She chuckled, "I need to get you a map to this place and a tour."

"Ha-ha, very funny. Shit that's why I went out to talk to Celine, to ask her to show me around." I'm playing with her.

"There's no need, I will personally show you around." She sounds kinda jealous hehe.

"Alright, maybe tomorrow," We enter the house and I finally have a real excuse to have come in, "can you show me where my mom is please?" I haven't seen her all day.

"Sure no problem. She is with my mom, who is in, I believe, the movie room. This way let's go!" She's goofy. She reaches out for my hand and intertwines our fingers.

After I found my mom, Lauren and I decided to stay and watch a few movies with our moms. It was around eight P.M. when my stomach decided to growl, and a bit too loud that Lauren heard and took me to her house (yes her house 'cause come on it's literally a mini house inside a mansion).

She baked us a pizza, we made kind of a mess with the cheese and pepperoni but we both cleaned it up. Me, loving pizza, almost ate the whole thing. When we were done Lauren went upstairs to look for some PJ shorts for herself and me, she brought me a "The 1975" shirt that was big on me and PJ shorts. I went up to shower while she stayed on the couch. After I finished she went in, and I stayed on this comfortable, soft couch.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was still on the couch, the lights were off and Lauren was beside me sleeping with her head on a pillow, my head on her chest, her arms wrapped around me, my arm across her stomach and our legs tangled, not to mention the semi-smile on Lauren's face. As much as I felt comfortable I have to get off and not risk getting caught.

So I tried to free myself but I guess Lauren must have felt it so she tighten her grip on me. I guess sleeping on this dumb couch it is, ugh. Oh who am I kidding I love to cuddle, I haven't cuddled since I was six, and sleeping like this, in her arms is making me feel, safe.

Oh Lauren. What are you doing to me?

(A/N) Ok so I finally finished writing this chapter. It took me 2 hours but hey I love it! ❤️ Anyways 9/11 lets take a moment and recognize the innocent lived that were lost this day 14yrs ago.

On the next chapter is movie night and its a bit longer and also I introduce a new character that is gonna stir up some drama, (well one of them anyways 😛) but enough of that.

I have 2 questions and I need answers. 1st do you guys like this fic and second Laurinah or Caminah?

See ya next chapter 🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.4K 27
"I can't just be your mistress anymore, I have feelings that I know you will never understand." She turns and buries her face into her hands. Arms r...
44.7K 1.5K 34
what will happen when world super star and a girl get arranged married to each other but they have a big age gap please don't read it if you are unco...
10.7K 436 31
Jackson is boy who on his last year of high school, his parents made him go to camp. His family weren't really a rich type of family but he was popul...
3.9M 62K 92
Captain of the cheerleading squad Lauren Jauregui and Quiet soccer player Camila Cabello what happens when they collide? Will it be a big problem or...