Assistant love *ON HOLD*

By flawless_human

My name is Victoria Curtido and I worked as a secretary at FIFA headquarters. "Victoria! Go into Mr.Morales... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
NEYMARZETTE DAY sorry not an update
FAAAAAAKKK
MAJOR CHANGES PEOPLE!!

Chapter 6

119 4 0
By flawless_human

okay so the new and improved chapter 6 is here!!! hope ya like it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob dropped me at my house after many,many,MANY questions about the fc Barça squad.

i am currently watching the vow. don't judge me its an amazing movie and Channing Tatum just makes it even better.

i got up form the couch to go get my phone from the kitchen. i walked in the kitchen and saw my phone looking like it was having a seizure with all those texts that were coming in.

i quickly grabbed my phone and saw who was texting me...

the only name that was on the screen was...

Neymar.

the texts were saying:

''i'm really sorry for what Bruna did"

'please forgive me'

'i had no idea she was going to be there'

'i'm really really sorry please forgive me'

'you must be asleep i'm sorry ill talk to you tommorow at training, when you wake up you might see this so in that case i'm going to get the privilege to be the first one to say good morning sunshine!!"

the last text made me smile wide.

i sighed and set my alarm for 8:00 a.m. and went upstairs.

i put my phone to charge and went into my bathroom. i brushed my hair then my teeth,washed my face and then went to bed. i pulled the covers over my body and went to sleep.

------------------------------

"SHUT UP" I shouted at my phone and reached for it at the night stand. I turned the alarm off and sighed. I sat up And ran a hand threw my hair and closed my eyes. Rocking back and forth like a wierdo.

I groaned and got up. I grabbed some black soccer football shorts and a turquoise shirt I grab my under-guardments and hopped in the shower.

Once I finished my shower I wrapped my hair in a towel and brushed my teeth.

I went into my room and grabbed my shin guards after putting on my clothes.

I put my shin guards on and grabbed my black football (soccer) socks and put them on. I put on some black nike slides and started to blow dry my hair.

Once I finished I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my cleats. (Pic on the side)

I stuffed them in my training bag and walked into the kitchen. I filled my water bottle up and grabbed my phone.

I wrote a note to Viviana and left it on the fridge.

I tossed my training bag over my shoulder, grabbed my keys and walked out. I locked the door behind me and walked towards my car.

I got inside and turned the engine on, backed out of my driveway and headed towards camp nou.

*At Camp Nou*

I parked in an open spot and turned the engine off. I grabbed my bag, got out and locked my car. I waved at the security man and walked on the field.

I walked to the other side of the field and grabbed the cones. I had a feeling I was being followed so I stopped and turned around.

"NEYMAR" I yelled.

"Sorry?" He sheepishly smiled.

"What do you want?" I
Asked and started walking again.

"For you to forgive me...please" he said and started walking next to me.

"Yea sure" I said and wrote down a few drills on the clipboard.

"Let me atleast make it up to you" he said and took the clipboard out of my hands .

I raised my eyebrow and stared at him.

"Let me take you out today, no surprises this time" Neymar smiled.

I stared at him with a 'are you serious?' Face.
He kept on smiling and wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and gave in "fine"

"Yes!" He jumped and smirked. "I win"

I rolled my eyes "can I get my clipboard back?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, here" he said and handed me the clipboard.

"You better go start getting ready" I said and pointed towards the tunnel.

"Right, good idea" he said.

"Go!!" I yelled and laughed.

"Okay, okay I'm going" he said and started running towards the tunnel.

"Faster!" I yelled.

He stopped and turned around with a smirk on his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's what she said!!" He yelled back.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened "YOU LITTLE NASTY!!" I yelled back and cringed.

All I could hear was his laughter.

I shook my head while I let out a chuckle.

A good 15 minutes later the boys started to come out of the tunnel.

They all lined up for me to count them.

"Bartra,Roberto,Alcantara-where's junior?" I asked.

"He's still in the locker room" Leo said.

"Oh, okay thank you" I answered a si checked him on my list.

"Okay boys I'm feeling nice today, five laps around the field" I said and did a circle with my pen.

"YAAAYYY!!" They all cheered and I laughed.

"IM HEREEEEEEEEEEEE" I heard someone shout from the tunnel.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head.

Then I saw Neymar coming out of the tunnel running. Then he tripped.

The guys started laughing, but I tried to hold in my laughter as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"I'm okay" I heard Neymar say as he put one finger up in the air.

He started to get up when he pulled Gerard's leg making him lose his balance and join him.

"HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT HAHAHA" Neymar laughed.

I started cracking up until I saw him approach me.

"No,no,no" I said a si shook my finger.

"Si,si,si" he said as he moved his pointer finger up and down.

I started running as he started chasing me.

"GERARDDDD" I screamed.

He opened his arms and I jumped into them. He lifted me up into the air.

"Ha, can't touch this now can ya?" I teased Neymar.

"I'm pretty sure I can, MARC" he said and called mark over.

"What?" Marc asked.

"Lift me" Neymar said.

"Uhh okay?" Marc agreed, clearly weirded out and lifted Neymar up.

Gerard whispered something to Marc and Marc smirked.

They started to count "ONE, TWO"

"GERARD DONT YOU DARE" I shouted.

Marc threw Neymar and then Gerard threw me I top of Neymar.

I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I looked into his eyes as I immediately stood up. I shook my head and looked directly at Gerard.

"Do you like training?" I asked him.

"Uhh yeah, a lot" he smiled goofily.

"I'm about to make you hate it" I growled. "You too blue eyes" I said and looked at Marc

"Wha-why me?" Marc asked.

"Because you listened to this idiot!" I said.

"Okay, first of all, I am not an idiot" Gerard said with a finger up.

"Mhhmmm" I said with crossed arms and a cocked eyebrow.

"15 laps around the field, 45 push ups, 70 sit ups and then I want you to start doing your dribbling warm ups, once you finish that you come to me, got it?" I said.

"But that's too mu-"

"GOT IT?" I said.

"Yes Victoria" they slumped their shoulders and began their laps.

I sighed.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" Neymar asked as we walked towards the rest of the boys.

"You seriously think they are going to even finish the laps?" I laughed .

"Right" he laughed .

"Start the dribbling warm ups, once you guys finish that, start practicing penalties, Bravo, Masip, take some gloves and start practicing too, you too Andrè" I winked "the goalies will take turns practicing, but you guys will separate into two lines per goal. If you shoot you go to the opposite line of the same goal, ok?" I said .

"Yes" they answered and started their trainings.

Once practice ended they were all sweaty.

"Good job boys, we are for sure going to win Sunday's game against Bilbao" I cheered.

"of course we will" Dani snorted and I laughed.

"Hey Vicky, we got some corpses on the field" Sergi Roberto said.

I walked back outside and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He pointed towards the field and there I saw Marc and Gerard laying on the ground playing dead.

I laughed "go change I'll handle this"

"Ok good luck" he chuckled.

I laughed.

" If y'all don't get your asses up imma get some ice cold water and pour it down your pants" I yelled.

They immediately stood up and started running towards the locker rooms.

"BULLY" they yelled when they ran past me.

"THANK YOU" I yelled back.

I checked off the warm ups and signed the practice sheet. I hung up the clipboard on the bulletin board and walked back outside.

"Need any help?"

I turned to look who it was and it was Neymar.

"Weren't you changing?" I asked him.

"Why would I change if I am going to get ready later" he smirked.

"Pick up the cones pretty boy" I laughed and handed him the bag.

"So you think I'm pretty huh?" He smirked while picking up the cones.

"Yes I do" I laughed .

"You do huh" he stopped and looked at me.

I walked towards him and stopped right inform of him.

"Pretty...ugly" I laughed.

I started to crack up and I nearly lost my balance .

"Ha-ha-ha so funny Vick" he playfully rolled his eyes .

"You gotta admit, that was a good one" I said between laughs.

"It was" he finally laughed.

After our laughing fit we started to pick up the cones and putting the balls away.

"So at what time?" I asked him.

"Like around 6:30 pm?" He asked.

"Ok, see you later" I smiled.

"Yup" he winked and got in his car.

I chuckled and got in my own car.

I drove out and towards my house to get ready for tonight.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

It's been so looooonnngggggg since I updated his stodgy!!😱

I was looking through my stories and I saw this one and I started to read them (yes I rad my own stories to see how they are) and I decided to finish this one and update it since it was nearly done.

So here it is! The new and improved chapter 6!!

I love you!!❤️

Bye xx.💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
25.3K 1.9K 46
He was seated at the head of the table, his laptop open in front of him, no doubt already prepared to ask us a bunch of invasive questions. But he w...
36.1K 426 30
(7 years of age) I watched him from across the room, laughing at his friends jokes and at the clown. Being 10, he was going through the phase of thin...
150K 3.2K 54
"Oh shit." "What? What happened?" "You're bleeding." "Oh." "How the fuck did you not notice you got shot?!" "Oops." I blinked at Neymar's bewildered...