Excuse Us While We Sing To Th...

By heythatsprettyawful

Tyler Joseph moved to a new town which means a new school which means he has to start over. Everyone shuns h... More

Intro
The Judge
Not Today
Doubt
AUTHORS NOTE
Stressed Out
Glowing Eyes

Moving Again?

55 3 3
By heythatsprettyawful

Tyler's POV
Moving... Again. This time I'm moving to Mcord's Ville. I don't even know why. Probably because my mom broke up with another one of her abusive boyfriends. I don't care. She's always doing stuff like that, I can't and don't want to keep track of it. The school I'm going to isn't all too out of the ordinary. At least that's what my mom said. I got so lost in my thoughts I realized I had arrived at my school. I walked in. Well, it sure was interestingly crowded. Tall, older high schoolers walked past me. They weren't exactly tall but I'm small so I can't really say. One kid caught my eye. He had really cool hair. He walked over to me. At first I thought he may have taken me for someone else but he said, "Hey, are you new here? I've never seen you here before." I replied sheepishly, "Um...Yeah actually. I'm Tyler. Tyler Joseph."
"Cool man! I'm Brendon. Brendon Urie." He replied back with a friendly grin. I just looked at the floor below me. "You ok?" He asked.
"Me? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I practically whispered. "Just nervous."
"What class do you have for first?" Brendon asked me.
"I have Spanish," I said, a little more confident.
"Cool! We can walk there together if you want. I'll show you the way," Brendon said. I didn't really want to walk with anyone but I didn't know the way so I kinda had to walk with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
86.5K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
379K 33K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)