Mending Torn Bonds {Book Four...

LloydLover_19 tarafından

{Book Four in the Four Winds Series} It's been almost ten years. Kyle is almost eighteen and the twins are al... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/n
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/n
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/n
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
A/n
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
A/n

Chapter Four

1.2K 47 115
LloydLover_19 tarafından

A/n- Up above are how I would picture the ninja in human form. Pretend Ronin has an eyepatch okay xD. -LL_17

"Is it just me or does Xavier seem upset?" Katrina asked Julia and Kyle.

"He is upset but he won't say why," Julia shrugged.

"Did he and your dad have a fight?" Kyle asked.

"No," Julia shook her head. "They sat downstairs for almost two hours talking but I don't know what about."

"I'll talk to him," Katrina said.

"What'll you do?" Stephanie asked raising an eyebrow.

Katrina ignored her and ran to catch up with Xavier. He didn't acknowledge her presence.

"What's wrong?" Katrina asked.

"I'm going dark," Xavier said quietly. "Don't tell the others."

"What?!"

"Like my grandpa," Xavier explained. "When he was Lord Garmadon. I found out I was born with some of it. I fought it off but I was cursed and it brought it out again. Ronin was able to stave it off for ten years. But it's starting to spread again."

"Xavier, I'm so sorry," Katrina said putting her hand over her mouth.

"You all might want to stay away," Xavier choked. "I may get dangerous."

"No, this is when you need support!" Katrina said fiercely. "and I'll be here for you."

She stood on her tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on Xavier's lips. He smiled.

"You know what the others would do if they found out?" Xavier smirked.

"You know what my dad would do if he found out?" She countered. "I love you."

"I love you too," Xavier whispered in her ear.

*******************************

*Two weeks later*

"It's FIIIDDDAAAAYY! FRIDAYYYY," Jason sang loudly.

"Oh good Ninjago, I hate that song!" Kyle said sticking his fingers in his ears.

"Shut up, it makes me feel good," Jason laughed.

"Ya well shut up," Xavier growled.

"What has gotten into you lately?" Julia asked.

"It's nothing," Xavier said in an angry tone.

Everyone looked back and forth between each other. Katrina avoided eye contact with everyone. Julia looked extremely hurt by her brother's tone.

"The bus is here," Haden coughed.

They all got on and rode awkwardly back to the monastery. Even Jason was quiet. Xavier went straight to his room when they got home. Katrina followed him a few minutes later.

"What's wrong with Xavier?" Jay asked Jason.

"I dunno," Jason answered. "He has been acting screwy lately."

Jay's face went pale. Jason raised an eyebrow at his dad but Jay ignored him. He hurried from the room leaving several confused teens.

"What is going on?!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"I don't know," Julia said wiping her eyes.

"Julia," Kyle said softly, "I need to talk to you."

Julia followed Kyle upstairs to his room. He shut the door and motioned for her to sit down.

"You know what's going on don't you?" Julia asked.

"I remember listening to the adults talk when Xavier was attacked almost ten years ago," Kyle said. "They said he was going to start turning dark around seventeen. Like Sensei Garmadon when he was Lord Garmadon."

Julia covered her mouth with her hands and began to cry. She knew that's what it was. Kyle wrapped his arms around her and held her close. They stayed like that for a long time. They sat up when they heard yelling.

"Get off my daughter, Xavier!" They heard Kai yelled.

"What the hell?" Kyle asked incredulously. They stuck their head out the door and watch the scene unfold.

*********************************

Xavier slammed his door but it opened almost right away.

"You almost hit my nose," Katrina said.

"Sorry," he sighed. He sat down and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's getting worse?"

"What do you think?!" Xavier snapped. There was silence for a few moments. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped."

"It's okay," Katrina said. She sat down next to him and played with his hair.

"I don't understand why this had to happen to me! Why only me?! Why not Julia?! Oh ya! She has Dad's light power! I have dark power! I'm not wishing this on her but why me?!"

"I don't know," Katrina said softly.

Xavier leaned over and kissed her. She kissed him back and ran a hand through his hair. He stuck his tongue in her mouth and she sighed. Things began to grow more heated when the door opened. Xavier froze. He was practically on top of Katrina and this would look really bad. He looked up slowly to see Kai practically shaking.

"Get off my daughter, Xavier," he growled in a low voice. "Or so help me I will do it for you."

"Look, Dad," Katrina explained. "This isn't as bad as it looks."

"You be quiet," Kai said angrily. Katrina hardened her gaze angrily but did as she was told.

"I'm sorry, Kai-," Xavier started.

"Lloyd!" Kai yelled. "Lloyd!"

"What is it?" Lloyd asked poking his head from his room. He grew alarmed at Kai's face. "What?"

"Dad, it's not that big of a deal," Katrina said grinding her teeth.

"It is! He didn't even bother to ask me if he could be with you!" Kai said with rage. "And then I find you two making out on a bed practically all over each other!"

"Huh?!" Lloyd asked coming up behind Kai. Kai looked about ready to pound Xavier. "What is going on?"

"I found your son making out with my daughter!" Kai yelled.

"What?" Lloyd asked confused. "Kai, isn't that their-"

"He didn't ask me! If he had asked me I probably wouldn't have said no, but he didn't ask!"

"I'm sorry, Kai, I should've asked," Xavier apologized.

"Xavier," Lloyd pinched the bridge of his nose. "How close were they, Kai?"

"He was on top of her!"

"Xavier," Lloyd said rubbing his temple. "You know what I've said about this!"

"C'mon it's not like you never did this with mom when you were my age!" Xavier shouted.

"That doesn't matter!" Lloyd yelled. "You know better than this! Besides, I didn't even know your mom at this age!"

"You're one to talk!" Xavier said angrily. "You got mom pregnant with us before you were married!"

Lloyd looked at him with a surprised look, "and it wasn't right! But I was much older and we aren't even on this topic!"

"Don't be a hypocrite, Dad!"

"Xavier!" Katrina shouted. "Calm down!"

Xavier looked absolutely furious and then all of a sudden his eyes flashed red. Lloyd stumbled back and knocked over the hallway table. Xavier looked at him confused. Katrina gasped and Kai went pale. Lloyd looked frozen and Xavier almost saw a deep horror in his eyes.

"Everyone just stay away from me," Xavier said backing up. "I'm a menace!"

With that he ran to the window and jumped. He powered up his dragon and flew off. Lloyd called after him but Xavier ignored him. Lloyd went to follow him but Kai put a hand on his shoulder.

"He needs some time to himself," Kai said softly. "Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so angry. I think I pushed him too far."

"I agree with that!" Katrina said angrily. She stormed out of the room leaving her father still angry but at a loss for words.

"You didn't overreact," Lloyd said. "I would've reacted the same way of I had caught a boy kissing my daughter in that way. I just hope Xavier doesn't distance himself. Otherwise he will never win this battle."

A/n- Wow, things are getting tense! You guys probably guessed something was going on between Katrina and Xavier. Do you think Kai overreacted? I don't think he did. How he reacted was mild. My dad would've killed the guy, raised him from the dead, and killed him again. Hope you enjoyed! -LL_17

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.7K 366 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
53K 1.5K 23
{Book Two in the Four Winds Series.} The Ninja's enemies have done the unthinkable. They poisoned Lloyd with Great Devourer venom! Zane says it won't...
27.6K 1.1K 36
This is the first book in the second series of the Ninja! The first series was the Four Winds series! This series is the Descendants series! (Has no...
29.1K 1K 22
{Book Three in the Four Winds Series} The children are growing and with that comes their abilities. Kyle is now seven and the twins are six. More chi...