Nobody Can Drag Me Down //Lou...

By paramorerocks123

"You can drag me down,nobody can." He mumbled taking a sip of his Corona. From that day forward he became a n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
a/n
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Chapter 7

122 6 0
By paramorerocks123

They both walked in as if no one was there."Jade I need to ask you something" he began.Jade nodded giving him her full attention.

"Are you wearing panties with that dress?" He asked.Jades face slowly turned into a bright pink shade and she nodded.

"Baby,you don't wear panties with these dresses" he explained reaching up her dress.He slowly touched her inner thigh and massages her pussy slowly.He then takes the panties off."See,now your free".

Jade nodded.She suddenly felt really sexual."Louis lets go inside" she insisted.they walk back inside and started to dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
882K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...