You're mine

By Temariyo

This story talks about a man who fall in love with a maid, who doesn't love him, but he wants her so badly th... More

Your mine : " characters "
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Characters pictures

Chapter 2

35.1K 1.1K 40
By Temariyo

Our eyes met... what a scary look. 

He turned his head and walked away.

The maid next to me said " this is our master. He is pretty handsome, too bad he is going to get married soon "

I said out of curiosity " Emm, how old is the master? And what kind of person he's?"

The maid said "oh, he's so young. He is 17 and will turn 18 soon. He's very rich, his father died and his marriage is only for the sake the family job, you know to make him more powerful, since everyone is waiting to see him down... that's why he's going to marry a woman older than him "

I said " really?! "

She nodded " well, our master doesn't talk much too. He's mysterious, charming and very handsome "

I replied " is that so "

The maid smirked and said " Ah, wait a second, do you like him?  "

I said surprised " ehh? No, I don't!  "

She laughed and said " well, you're pretty young for him, and he is going to marry anyways. You're still a kid... go to work brat! "

I said " I'm 11 years, I will turn 12 soon! "

She laughed and said "  love doesn't have an age. Alright, don't get mad, you aren't kid... now, it's time to work. Let's go "

I said " yes ma'am, and moved to work "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
253K 5.5K 31
•Harley, C.E.O of a big company in his college days fell head over heels in love with Ailsa . He gave her marriage proposal to which her parent agree...
37.6K 1.4K 16
I didn't believe in love. Until I met Rosalyn Capone. I fell for this woman. I was ready to sacrifice everything for her, and I did. But she betra...
287K 8.6K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...