My Soldier (*Completed*)

By QuackingDuck

"Do you have to leave?" I say through tears. "I promise I'll be home before you know it." That's a lie. It'l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 12

34.6K 760 55
By QuackingDuck

Wow guys! 1.38k reads already!! Thanks so much for your comments and likes! Love the motivation!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey now." Matt says as he parks his car in the driveway of the house he grew up in. "She's going to love you."

"You don't know that." I say, "parents always hate me."

He laughs like it's a joke until he sees my face and knows I'm serious.

"Lexy's parents hate me."

"How?" He says with disbelief.

"I'm the reason she went to college. Her parents don't really 'believe' in the whole public education. Something about how 'education shouldn't be bought' or whatever." Matt starts laughing.

"I'm dead serious! I always have bad luck with parents." I whine, trying to get him to stop laughing at me.

"Well my aunt is different. Trust me, she'll love you."

"But she thinks I brought you back to your family when really it was just me at the door when Jordan showed up at your doorstep. It was just a coincidence or luck. When she knows that it won't be pretty." I huff.

Matt gets out of the car and goes to my side to open the door. He stands there for a couple of seconds when I refuse to get out of the passenger seat. He sighs deeply and turns around. I grin widely knowing that I've won.

Or so I thought.

I squeal when I feel arms of steel wrap around me as comfortable as they can before lifting me from the car, almost hitting my head in the ceiling in the first place. Matt throws me over his shoulder and shuts the car door with his foot. He starts to walk to the front door while I'm still wriggling, trying to escape from his grasp, but it's completely useless.

"Matthew Starks you will not introduce me to the woman who raised you by throwing me around like a rag doll damnit let me down!" I try pounding on his back and kicking. But honestly, have you ever tried breaking free of a grasp of a man who's probably three times your size?

Yeah I don't really recommend it.

Matt just chuckles at my protests and continues to walk up to the door, appearing to be unaffected by my poundings. I give up and go limp as I swing to his walk.

"You're mean." I say, pouting.

I gasp as he sets me down suddenly. I open my mouth to say something but my words are completely lost as Matt's lips are brought down roughly to mine as he wraps me up in arms, pulling me as close to him as possible, my breasts pushed up against his toned chest. I go to push him away, but instead I punch him in the chest. Still showing no reaction whatsoever, he smiles into the kiss.

"Mmm I love it when you're rough with me." He says seductively, "it's kind of a turn on Annalise. You should be more careful with your actions."

I moan at his words and put my hands in his hair when there's a whistle behind us.

"Such a cute couple." I turn around beet red at Jordan and her face splitting grin. "C'mon." She says waving her hand, "Mom is dying to meet you."

•••••••••mature content•••••••••

"You were such a cute baby!" I tease, pinching Matt's cheek, "What happened?"

"Hey!" He says defensively, "I'll have you know that I find myself highly attractive. In my defense, grown men are not supposed to be cute thank you very much." He says crossing his arms, almost pouting.

"Only the good guys can be cute, I guess." I say shrugging.

Matt turns to face me sitting on the couch, "excuse me?"

I look up at him as he strides over to me.

"I'll show you a good guy." Matt growls and he picks me up. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist and our lips are immediately attached.

Without hesitation I grant his talented tongue permission to tangle with mine. My fingers find his hair as his hands start bunching the back of my shirt. I don't even realize we're walking until I feel my back slammed against a wall. This rough action surprisingly gets me more turned on than I thought it would.

I moan against Matt's lips as he grinds his hips against mine. After hearing the sounds coming from my mouth, I feel his erection harden immensely. His mouth leaves mine, and before I can protest, his lips latch onto my neck, licking and sucking more than ever, drawing sounds from my mouth. I'm panting as I call out his name breathlessly, over and over again as I get extremely hot and bothered.

Matt moves us from the wall into his room without stumbling or looking to see where he's going. I giggle against his lips as he struggles to get the bedroom door open. The laugh causes him to moan, and quickly pushes the door with such force I think he's going to break it off of the hinges. He makes it in the room after locking the door, all with me still clinging to his lips and body, with no objection from him.

He trows me unto the bed, releasing a gasp from me. I rest on my elbows as he stares at me with dark eyes and a seductive smirk. His shirt is quickly stripped from his torso. My eyes are glued to his defined stomach and v-lines. I see the tent in his jeans and blush at the size he seems. He laughs and the sound immediately brings my eyes back up to his hunger-filled ones.

"Like what you see?" Matt teases in a husky, lust filled voice.

Without waiting for an answer, he's soon crawling towards me, his lips once again attaching to mine. My hands go to his belt on his jeans, which is quickly undone and thrown on the floor. I pop the button on his jeans and move the zipper down. Next thing I know larger hands cover mine and Matt's lips are removed from my mouth. Before I can ask what's wrong he gets right to the point.

"Just know that when these pants come off, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself. You're too irresistible to just make out with. Are you sure you want to go on?" The concern in his eyes and voice gives me flutters in my stomach.

"Yes." I whisper and Matt's mouth is on mine at the first syllable. My hands go back to their previous position and this time they're eagerly pushing Matt's jeans down.

As he wiggles out of them, I feel more of his erection rubbing on my inner thigh and core. I moan loudly as it's his turn to take off my clothes. I barely even realize my shirt is off because as soon as our lips disconnect they're back on each other in a split second. Next I wiggle out of my pants and his hands are roaming all over my body. When I feel his hand try to get to my bra clip, I arch my back without any hesitation, helping him undo the clip better. As soon as the bra is loose, Matt moves the straps down my arms and the material is discarded along with our other clothes.

Matt's mouth soon travels down my neck to my breasts. I gasp loudly and begin to pant as his wet mouth and tongue attack my harden nipple.

"Oh fuck Matt yes." I pant as he switches to the other bud, teasing it with his tongue and lips.

He begins moving his hands down, with his lips following, kissing and rubbing my torso until he gets to the waistband of my panties. His hands stop at my hips, but his mouth keeps moving down, over my pulsing core. He breaths over the already moist area, and I let out a light scream, bucking my hips towards his mouth, wanting to feel him touch me.

"Impatient are we?" He says with a teasing grin on his face.

He doesn't wait for an answer as he's already pulling down my panties off of my legs. He stares at my naked body for a moment with such admiration, I don't even want to blush or cover up: I just want him to ravish me.

"So. Fucking. Beautiful." Matt says in between the kisses he trails up my calves to my thigh.

When he gets to my entrance, he quickly looks up and winks at me before diving in. I moan his name loudly as his tongue meet my slick folds. One finger quickly slides into me, pumping slowly, before he adds another.

"Maaaatttttttt....!!" I scream out, "I'm gonna cummm!" I warn him seconds before I explode, my orgasm shattering on his hands and lips.

"God you taste so good." His voice is hoarse and lower than normal.

Still shaking from my orgasm, Matt slowly rubs his finger on my slick folds in torturous motions. He sits up so his cøck is in full view now, sticking strait out, looking firm and hard. My hands suddenly reach out, grabbing the shaft in front of me. Matt sucks in a breath as I gently squeeze.

Before I can do anything, Matt flips us over so he's laying on his back, his erection sticking up. I was wrong when I thought it couldn't get bigger as Matt almost seems to be in pain from his aroused state.

I kiss him quickly but firmly, before trailing my kisses to his neck and collarbone. I get to the torso I love feeling and touching, licking a bold stripe from his v-line and up his abs. Getting back to his v-line, he slightly bucks his hips. My hands are soon on top of the hips, pushing him down.

"Patience." I say with a smirk, watching him struggle.

I take him into my hand, slowly pumping the length, while my other hand finds his sacks. He sucks a breath through his teeth as my fingers gently squeeze his sacks.

My tongue licks his head, taking away the beads of salty precum off. I then lick a bold strip from the bottom of his d!ck to the top, before engulfing him wholly.

"Fuck! Annalise..." Matt moans as I suck, teasing him with my lips and tongue.

My finger squeezes his ball sacks again, causing him to moan again. My head is pumping faster on his length, and my hand pumps what doesn't fit.

"Annalise I'm-" Matt doesn't get to finish as cum explodes to the back of my throat, me swallowing every bit of it.

I suck him dry as he twitches in my hands and mouth. I lick the head clean before crawling up beside him in bed.

"Annalise." Is all he says.

"I'm sorry." I say, out of instinct, hearing the worry in his voice.

"Why are you sorry?" Matt then asks with confusion, "do you regret this? Am I going to fast for you? I'm sorry. So sorry. I should've controlled myself. I shouldn't have rushed-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"It was perfect." I say after we break apart. "It's just the way you said my name....I got worried..." I admit.

"Well don't worry. It was absolutely amazing. I wouldn't ever regret this night." Matt says, wrapping his arms around me, bring my naked body up against his.

We drift off in the peaceful silence as everything around us comes to a halt, and it's just us.

________________________

So it was a cliché ending. But here you awesome people go!!! Finally an update!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 32.2K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
18.4K 821 22
Ace spent time in Iraq and came home with a bad case of PTSD. If it hadn't been for Prez and the men he now calls brothers, Ace would more than like...
808 18 18
In the year 2023 Japan declared a war onto America and on this year many men and woman joined into the army to get ready for the war,Calem Michaels t...
5.1K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...