Rich but Sweet (Camren)

By camren_arianator

What happens when the world's richest girl in the whole world falls in love with the new maid's daughter? Wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (pt. 1)
Chapter 7 (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Pt. 1)
Chapter 12 (Pt. 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
News Video
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt. 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Epilogue
Wow
A/N!

Chapter 4

14.6K 321 50
By camren_arianator

Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

"MICHELLE! ANSWER ME!"

"Shit." I said under my breath. "Nothing woman, I'm just watching a funny movie!"

"Well keep it down would you." My mom told me from the other side of the door. "Oh and tell Camilla to clean your house, I went in last night, and even the pig pen looks cleaner."

"Ok woman now go away I wanna finish watching this movie." I looked around. This woman is crazy my house is clean, I had Dinah help me clean it before I went to sleep yesterday.

"Alright just keep it down, if you need me or Sinu, we will be out by the spa area."

"Yeah whatever woman, bye!" JUST LEAVE ALREADY!

"Okay so, could you get off of me please? You're a little heavy." How'd I end up on her?

"Oh shit sorry, but hey, you're the one who pulled me down."

"Yeah sorry about that."

"Okay, so who sent you that basket?" I ask still not getting off of her, I kinda enjoy this, semi-straddling her.

"Ugh, just give up, it was my bf."

"Your boyfriend? How'd he get in my room?" She has a boyfriend, okay wow.

Heart: Mission find out more about this boyfriend of hers.

Head: If she's happy then leave them alone, she just told you she's not gay!

Heart: Don't listen to them, you two belong together I can feel it!

Head: Shut up!

Heart: Make me!

BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!

"Best friend you dummy, Dinah sent them." Phew no boyfriend.

Heart: THIS IS SO-

I SAID SHUT UP!

"Oh, bf, best friend, ha, ok. You could not have just told me?"

"I could but that's no fun." She ends with the cutest pout ever.

"Ah, playing around on the job eh?" Her eyes widen, "Ha I love it! Most of my helpers are serious, that's no fun. I like you Camz." She blushed, oh gosh how cute.

Heart: Okay forget mission one this is the real mission, be the cause of the blush, always make her blush.

"Well then I'm doing my job right." Her stomach growls loudly, I chuckle and her blush turns redder.

"When was the last time you had breakfast?"

"Um, a proper breakfast was about a week ago." How sad, Imma change that.

"Hu. So what is a non-proper breakfast and a proper one?"

"Um, well a proper one includes a plate and a full stomach, a non-proper one is a piece of bread or something I can grab with my fingers. Why do you ask?" Poor girl.

"Just 'cause, Camz you are going to join me for breakfast but not here. T.B.H. the cook only cooks non-fat, non-edible food that my mom makes him prepare because of a stupid diet." Yup food here is DISGUSTING. (Not to mention I don't want to cook.)

"I can't accept Lauren, sorry, but I'm here to work not take advantage."

Head: Ok Lauren mission, if you choose to accept it, is to make Camila your close friend and trust you.

Heart: THAT'S MORE LIKE IT YOU THICK SKULL! But more than a friend!

Head: SHUT UP! Go make me proud Lauren!

"Camz, you're my head helper, and as head helper you follow me around, but don't think as it like that. Just think of it as two friends going out to eat and enjoy life." She looks confused oh-oh.

"You can't be friends with your maids." She said. Why not?

"Who ever said that was talking bullshit. I can be friends with anyone."

"Mrs. Mahone said I can't and so did Mr. Harris and Ms. Mendler."

"No wonder! All those other people treat their staff like shit, almost like animals! In fact they treat their animals way better."

"I can agree, especially the Mahones."

"I couldn't agree with you more. Give me a chance to show you I'm not like them." Please say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know... now's not the time!

"You have already shown me, but I'll say yes if you get off 'cause I can't feel my legs (when I'm with you xD)."

"YAY!" I lean down, kiss her cheek and rush to my closet. "Let me go get my shoes." I wonder if she felt what I felt.

Camila's POV

She just kissed me! WHAT THE HECK!

I can still feel her lips, gosh. Calm down Mila, it was just a friendly kiss. Right? I wonder if she likes me. She can't like me I'm her helper. I wonder if she felt what I felt.

"Come on, let's go!" Lauren yells as she runs out the door.

"Wait up!" I hate running. Okay where is she, I don't know my way around here so I think I'm lost.

Well shit. I turn a corner only to be met by another worker carrying towels. What is with me and bumping into people? She dropped her towels HELP HER!

"Oh my gods I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." I start picking up some towels.

"Nah, it's ok. Say I haven't seen that beautiful face of yours around here before, you new?" I blushed.

"Yeah, um I'm-" I got cut off by the person I was looking for.

"She's my new head helper." Lauren said coming up from behind me.

"Ah okay. Hello, pretty brown eyes, my name's Celine." Lauren is giving her a death glare.

"Her name is Camila," Lauren says through gritted teeth, "Come on Camz, let's go." She grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers to which I blush to. Wow, they are so soft. Wait what is she doing?!

"See ya around Celine!" I turn my head towards her.

"Yeah see ya pretty brown eyes!" She yells as Lauren turns a corner.

I'm not even going to ask why she acted like that. It's her business, not mine. I kinda wanna get to know Celine better she seems nice. We walk down a few halls and down the stairs. All the way Lauren greeted some helpers and they happily greeted her and me back. Some of the helpers are around my age and are really friendly, they even invited me to a movie night this Friday. There's Normani, she is Laurens' personal trainer, and she is 19 years only with beautiful dark skin, dark brown eyes, and shoulder black hair with platinum highlights. Then there's Ally, a dirty blonde with hair up to her chest, she is the cute type of short but she is 22 years old and Lauren's personal driver. She doesn't need Ally to drive her around only when her mom comes along. Normani is in fact Laurens' best friend.

"Ok Ms. Cabello, off to the beach we go!" Wait what!

"Why the beach? I thought we were going to eat?"

"Oh we are, it's just that this breakfast place is at the beach, it's nice and quiet. I really don't want to go anywhere public and deal with all the paps that will show up once they find out I'm there."

"Ah. okay then."

"Trust me when I say the food is amazing!" I love her smile.

Say what now?

(A/N) Ok sorry for the long update but my English teacher is making us write a 13 paragraph compare and contrast essay on Capt. John Smith and William Bradford :P anyways me being already used to writing finished it in 2 days and had to finish typing this part of the story.

Anyways anyone wanna see some Shawmila (idk how to spell their ship name :P [CAMREN ALL THE WAY]) action in the future? Remember this story is meant to go slow but wait until Chapter 1- wait I'm not going to tell you ☺ and I was listening to songs while typing this so that may be the reason as to why I have some songs in there.

With that being said thank you guys so much and keep on reading and sticking around I'll have a surprise later on the story. Share this story so others can read it. My insta is the same as my user [update: now its chicken.jauregay] and snapchat is Camren_923 if you guys want to follow me. (I always follow back if you ask) See ya later guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blank By Nnnnnn

Fanfiction

542 5 18
Camren Fanfic Since, I want this story to be a mystery. I decided to put blank as the title to not give away the main idea of the story. Just kiddin...
7.6K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...
2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
369K 6.9K 43
WRITTEN IN 2015 Lauren's life suddenly changes when Kylie Jenner adopts her from the dreaded orphanage. Lauren will go through some twist and turns w...