IMAGINES ⌲ stiles stilinski

By sourstiles

❝ Personally, I'm a fan of ignoring the problem until it goes away. ❞ REQUESTS ARE NOT OPEN UGH love you More

actually...
but she is!
i have to do something
scott whats going on?
it was worth the try
why do i have to suffer too?
i think im okay
you dont know me?
SERIOUS QUESTION
you cant just do this!
IM SORRY
i hope you wont miss her
yeah, i did
oh yeah...
horny on the couch
5x09
let me make it up to you
answer your phone
you're gonna wish you hadn't
teasing
you're back?
its nothing
its nothing (part 2)
its nothing (part 3)
hallucinations
she would've done anything
he's an idiot
welcome, Roscoe
she has nothing to do with this
even if i have to let her go
window help
t-tuesday?
not heartless
i cant take it
congratulations
and i thought i was messed up
BIG NEWS
the doctors worst deed (part 2)
dancing lovebirds
i would
i dont have one...
you're still Stiles
the couple that works together, insults together
too vanilla
crossfire
OMG
even theo left me
full moon sex
doubt
'm'
second-first kiss
post-traumatic void
i hate coyotes
a "deadly" surprise
lets ditch this party
alpha take down
SCREECHING
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
let me explain
let me explain (pt.2)
stiles when...
sick
awkward bus trips
save water and shower with me
i don't need you right now
i dont need you right now (pt. 2)
5B imagine
stiles as a boyfriend
stiles AU (pt. 1)
stiles AU (pt. 2)
stiles AU (pt. 3)
cheaters
stiles when...
stiles when...
turn it off
in love with the enemy
in love with the enemy (pt. 2)
one call away
stiles when...
away games
stiles when
skinny dipping?
the one unlucky moment
officer stilinski + important A/N
stiles when. . .
stiles when. . .
senior prom
stiles when. . .
missing you
stiles when. . .
too late
sneaking in
a freshman?
i can't do it
stiles when. . .
bye stiles
dating stiles (pt. 2)
right place, right time
soul mate AU
happy birthday
we don't have to
what happened? (au)
friends
worst fears

the doctors worst deed

29.5K 737 169
By sourstiles

**warning: im not to be held accountable for tears. sorry.**

   UPDATE: guys, my fanfic is taking rlly long IM sorry. I just want the best possible writing for u : )

   THIRD PERSON

Maybe Tracy was a bad thing.

But she's gone now.

Maybe Donovan was something worse.

But that was the past.

Maybe Theo wasn't who he said he was.

  But that was nothing compared to the Doctors recent experiment.

  Every villain, every supernatural creature had gone about getting rid of the pack the wrong way. You couldn't kill them. You couldn't turn them against each other. And you most definitely couldn't just break the bond they had.

  But the Doctors figured it out.

If you want to cause anyone really, long lasting pain-

You go after someone they love.

Y/N was the perfect experiment.

   She was sibling-like to Scott, basically sisters to Lydia, Kira and Malia. Even Liam had grown to love the girl.

Not near as much as Stiles had.

She was his everything. His air, his thoughts, his life. Y/N was the dawn to his dusk. She was his ground, while also being his sky. She kept him sane but also encouraged him to follow every single little path. Every clue, every lead.

  Some say the couple had said 'I love you.' before they even started dating. Some say that it was months before Stiles accepted someone like her could actually love him.

  But it didn't matter.

Because, from what the pack could see...

   She wasn't ever going to say it again.

    It happened a couple nights ago, Y/N was grabbing an innocent soda from a vending machine at a local gas station. Then they appeared.

  They dragged her to the dumpsters out back, slamming her on top of one. Two pinning her down as she squirmed, while the first one drew out a large needle from their coat.

  They injected the needle directly to her temple, sinking it all the way in.

  Y/N gasped in breath, before the liquid inside quickly took effect. The Doctors snatched it out, carrying her to her car and setting her in the drivers seat, like she'd just arrived.

  And just like that, she wouldn't remember her experience with them.

  Or anyone in Beacon Hills.

The Doctors had struck directly to her memories, drawing each and everyone into the tiny tube and out of her brain.

  Y/N cinched her eyebrows, looking around her car.

  Why was she at a gas station? Did she already get some?

  She peered at her dashboard, seeing the full tank icon. Shrugging, she pulled out of the lot and continued on her marry way.

  Then her phone rang.

  CALLING: STILES <3

She was really confused now. Who was this? She must know them if she had them saved as a contact.

  Y/N answered the call, speaking out a confused hello.

  Stiles, on the other end, let out a huge breath of relief. He was definitely on edge ever since the pack read the book, recalling their own terrifying tales.

  "Y/N, are you okay?" He rushed, pacing in his own room. A nervous habit he'd gotten from her.

  "Who's this?"

Stiles froze, just as confused as she was.

  "It's... Stiles. Your boyfriend?" He nervously laughed.

  "Very funny, whoever you are. I'm not dating anyone." Y/N shook her head at the person at the other end, regardless if they could see her or not.

  "Wha- yes. Y/N, you're dating me. Remember? Stiles Stilinski. We've kind of known each other since freshmen year."

  Stiles was freaking out now.

"I'm sorry. I don't know a 'Stiles'. Maybe- wrong number?"

  His heart broke. Why couldn't she remember? Why did the one of the people he cared about more than himself not remember him?

  "Oh." He mumbled, tears pricking his eyes. Stiles quickly wiped them with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Sorry again, talk to you later?"   Y/N laughed. Stiles heart fluttered when he heard it, but sunk again when he remembered she wasn't laughing because of one of his usual bad puns or sarcastic remarks.

  "Yeah." He spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.

  The phone clicked off and Y/N just smiled and shrugged. What a crazy night, she thought.

  Stiles was feeling an ocean wave of emotions, on the other hand.

  He tried to keep down his sobs, since he was currently standing upstairs in a house of werewolfs.

  He'd stepped upstairs to call her over for a pack meeting, but was greeted with worse than he could've ever imagined.

  Liam heard though. His new-found senses immediately picking up his raise of heart beat and rapid crying.

  "What's wrong with Stiles?" He asked out loud. Malia and Scott focused now, understanding what he meant.

  "I'll go see if he's okay." Scott assured them, leaping up the stairs by twos.

  He walked around upstairs until he found Stiles in a spare room, slouched over on the bed.

  "You okay?" Scott spoke up, startling Stiles.

  But he only looked up, revealing his red eyes and wet cheeks.

"Man, what happened?" Scott egged on, worried about his best friend.

  "She- she doesn't remember." He croaked, staring blankly at the wall.

  "Who... Who doesn't remember?"

Stiles almost couldn't say it. He was afraid his voice was going to cut off, silencing him from saying the words.

  "Y/N. She- when I called, she had no idea who I was." Stiles cried, shaking his head.

  "What?" Scott retorted, ultimately confused. "How does Y/N not remember you?"

"I don't know. But I called and she just said she didn't know a Stiles and that I called the wrong number."

  Y/N maybe wasn't as confused as Scott, but she definitely was questioning where she was.

  She'd pressed the home button on her GPS and it took her to a house, one that wasn't hers.

  Maybe she just forgot? She'd been forgetting a lot tonight.

  She shrugged and walked up to the front door, sliding in a key which fit perfectly and waltzed in the room.

  She turned around, shutting the door. But when she turned around, she shrieked when she saw four strangers in her living room.

  "What the hell are you doing in my house?!" She yelled.

  Lydia, Kira, Malia and Liam all had the same expression on their face.

  "Waiting for you." Lydia groaned. "The pack meeting started twenty  minutes ago."

  "Pack meet- I don't know who you guys are but you need to get out before I call the cops!" Y/N yelled, threatening to reach for her phone in her back pocket.

  "You won't need to. You've got the sheriff's son right upstairs." Kira smiled innocently, pointing upstairs.

  "Why?" Y/N widened her eyes.

"You are dating him, right?" Malia raised an eyebrow.

"Why does everyone think that? I'm not dating anyone!" She yelled, seriously becoming frustrated.

  Back upstairs, Scott heard her shouting downstairs.

  "Apparently she remember where you live." He spoke up, staring out the doorway.

  Stiles eyes widened before he launched off the bed and almost threw himself off the stairs.

  "Y/N?!" He yelled, as he stumbled into the living room.

  All eyes were on him, just as he looked at all of them.

  They were on the couch, the seemingly repetitive confused expression on all of their faces.

  He met eyes with Y/N, who was curled up against the front door. Stiles sighed in relief, she remembered.

  He rushed over to her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Thank god." He mumbled, squeezing her tighter.

  "Get the hell off me! You people are crazy!" Y/N shouted.

  Stiles eyes widened as he pulled away, staring at her.

  "You- you really don't remember?" He said, his voice cracking.

"Remember what?" Y/N groaned, tired of feeling investigated.

  "Y/N-" Scott spoke up, slowly walking up behind Stiles.

  "Do you recognize anyone in this room?"

  She glanced one last time, inspecting their faces throughly now.

  She shrugged. "No."
________________________
A/N:: part two? eh eh lol I kinda like this one idk tell me what u think

  <3 you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.5K 43
just another Dylan fan a collections of imagines about Dylan cover by @stydiaokay #183 in fan fiction (0...
650K 11.3K 54
requests are closed
66.2K 487 42
A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles Stilinski💕 Requests are open🌼 I write: Smut Angst Fluff There will be warnings at the begin...