Lost and Found (A Kiingtong F...

By Candy_Writes

Emma and Will are long lost siblings. They have never seen each other. This is because Will was taken away wh... More

Chapter 1: About Kiingtong and Emma
Chapter 2: Flight crashed
Chapter 3: Minecon
Chapter 5: Why did our parents not let us see each other?
Chapter 6: The reason why
Chapter 7: The airport
Chapter 8: Pax Prime
Chapter 9: Emma's Draw My Life
Chapter 10: Emma goes to america
Chapter 11: Being Shipped
Chapter 12: Snowball fight
Chapter 13: Back in London
Chapter 14: Aiport in N.Y.C
BOOK 2
About something. READ PLEASE

Chapter 4: Back in London

379 7 0
By Candy_Writes

Emma's POV:

I was happy to be in London, at least away from the plane crash. London was so nice and not like my town where people would come and go crazy. I am glad I have a brother too, so I won't be alone 100 percent of the time. If Will didn't save my life, I wouldn't have met my long lost brother.

Will's POV:

I was glad to be back in London. It was an awesome place to live it to be honest. Minecon was great. I saved my sister's life, I met the cube again, and I found out Emma was my sister! It has been a wild ride to joining the cube to being on a cube modded server, which was awesome to play on.

-At dinner at Pizza hut (I don't know)-

"So Emma where did you live before you found me" asks Will. "Wyoming with my roommate" said Emma. "Who was your roommate?" asks Will. "Sean you know Grape," said Emma. "Oh, you know Grape," asks Will. "Yea since I was in Kindergarten," said Emma.

(Author's POV) Sorry for the short chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...