Don't! Just don't.

By Grimtales134

More

Hogwarts
Human
My Gryffindor Mate

How About a Fight

4 0 0
By Grimtales134

Sarah's POV

Everyone was watching us. Jason growled. 'Shit!' I ran changing into dragon. My foot was grabbed and I was thrown into the floor. Jason chuckled as every one moved out of the way. I got up and lounged at him. He dodged left and I ducked as he tried to punch me and swept under his feet knocking him to the ground. I was kicked in the face causing me to stumbled. The glass from behind me broke and I was snatched up by teeth. A dragon had snagged me and bit down hard. I screamed as Jason roared. He grew and attacked the dragon as I was dropped and hit to ground hard. I changed back to human as I slowly got up and my magic was going a bit haywire.

"I just fucking got here. I've been hit magic, bit by a damn dragon, and attacked by my mate. I fucking HATE THIS SHIT!" I screamed as I casted a spell.

"Sectomsempra!" I yelled as I aim for the dragon. The spell hits the dragon before he exploded. His claw cut Jason across the chest. He hit the ground. Jason looks at me and I black out as my magic calms down. Jason blacks out as well.

~tell me what you think? Bye!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 69 10
شاب وبنت جيران من الطفوله ومتربين مع بعض لحد ما كبرو واتجوزو وعايشين في حب وسعادة بعد تفريق مابينهم ولكن حبهم اقوى
42.4K 1.6K 6
لقاءهم الأول كان داخل زنزانة حين تم إتّهام القائد v بقتل أحدهم و إبن جيون هناك يقضي عطلته ... كيف سيلتقون مرّة أخرى ؟ "لنرجع هذه الـ 10 دولار إليك و...
165K 9.8K 28
ဒီဇာတ်လမ်းသည်စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည် ။