Silent

By HiddenKnight

Whisper Woods. Yes, that's a name. Whispers life is a little bit different from what you would expect. She is... More

Prologue
Chapter 2- Notebook
Chapter 3- Leather Jacket
Chapter 4- Family
Chapter 5- School
Chapter 6- Cold
Chapter 7- Laugh
Chapter 8- Car Ride
Chapter 9- Don't Judge
Chapter 10 - Perfect?
Chapter 11- The None Judge Rule
Chapter 12- Nickname
Chapter 13- Shock
Chapter 14- Help
Chapter 15- Crush
Chapter 16- Maths
Chapter 16- Akawrd

Chapter 1- Purple Eyes

24.6K 751 225
By HiddenKnight

Signing, I ignored my long time best friend Charity Anderson and looked out the window into the gloomy September morning. Not seeing that my focus is long gone Charity kept whispering her newest gossip. Charity is the schools gossiper, she knows everything about everyone. True or not.

Personally, I hate gossip. Whenever Charity start her gossip hour I zone out. I just hate gossip, I hate the lie that lies beneath. In my eyes 'gossip' is another word word for lie, not true, guessing,judging.

It's weird in a way. That just a little story can cause big damage. You may not see it but I do. I see the way the person looks when they hear the gossip about them. The way their eyes widen a fraction and blaze with fire or tears.

I stay away from gossip and Charity, well, she tries but fails most of the time. Normally, I would just zone out or draw just to not listen to the gossip. There are times when I do listen, however this is only when I'm down and need cheering up so I listen to these ridiculous stories and laugh my head off,thinking there is no boundary for the human imagination.

But this time I didn't draw. I zoned out....But differently. Normally, I would thing about school, home, lunch, art, books anything I know. But this time I thought about deep purple enchanting eyes.

~Flashback ~

My blueish-green eyes stared at my black boots as I walked/ran to my new classroom. They squeaked slightly as I turned yet another corner. It crystal clear. I am going to be late. And it not even my fault.... In a way.

It's nutella's and Rexs falut. Nutella finished and I was left all alone to eat a granola bar and then Rex is just too cuddly for his own good.

Signing once more, I clutched my book to my chest as the seconds passed faster and yet I was no where near my new classroom ,however, closer to a stone hard chest.

Lightly, I bumed into the chest. Warm, strong hands shot out to grap my shoulder to stop me from falling.

Tingles ran up and down my shoulder as I slowly looked up only to be met by beautiful, rare purple eyes. It seemed as if light lilac decorates the outside of his iris' and then fades into a rich deep purple.

I snapped out of my trance when I noticed something behined him; classroom B17.

Smiling faintly, I came out of his hands (that may I inform you still are gripping my petite shoulder).

"Sorry" I mumbled and smiled again before walking past him to my classroom, all the time feeling deep purple eyes burning holes through my skull.

~End of Flashback~

".......and then she apparently hit her!You hear me she hit her- Wiz? Are you even listening? Wiz? WIZ? WHISPER F*CKING WOO-"

I clamped my hand over Charity's mouth before she could bring any attention to us while glaring at her which in return got a glare from her.

"Clam down. OK? I heard you, OK?" I said while cautiontly taking my hand away from her mouth. When she didn't say anything else I dropped my hand completely and onto my lap while signing.

For the past few minutes all I could think about was them deep entrnacing purple eyes. I don't even know why. Yes, they are beautiful but so what? Something can be beautiful outside but ugly on the inside. Then..... why am I thinking about them? Easy (I think) I never saw eyes like this before and I am....curious?

"What happened to you? You seem to be a lot more zoned out then normally." Charity asked raising a perfect eyebrow as her warm brown eyes twinkled.

I opened my mouth to respond but stopped when the door to the classroom squeaked open. In came three boys- no, men and one with the enchanting purple eyes.

He was tall, very tall about six foot something. He had silky jet black hair, a strong and well defined jaw and from what I could see a sun kissed eight pack peaking from underneth his grey t-shirt. To accompany his t-shirt he wore a black leather jacket and black jeans and boots.

Next to him stood two boys/men one of them had strawberry blonde hair while the other had chestnut brown. The blonde one had pale blue eyes, tannish skin and a eight pack. He wore a white t-shirt underneath a red fannel shirt, black jeans and boots. He also was tall but not as tall as the purple eyed one.

Chestnut hair had emerald green eyes, pale skin and just like his friends a eight pack. He wore a grey nike hoodie, black jeans and converses.

All the boys had one thing in common; they couldn't careless about Mr.Staley scowling them about punctuality. Or at least they looked like that with their hands in their pockets and looking at the ceiling, floor or just simply zoning out but, you know, looks can be deceiving.

From what I could catch from Mr. Staley scowling, their last names where Knight, Fall and Winters.

Finally, seeing that their is a new addition to our class Charity turned her head to look at the boys/men -whatever you want to call them. Instantly, her eyes blazed with fear, awe, lust and admiration. To all these feelings I rolled my eyes. Looking around I saw that everyone had the same look in their eyes except boys who had evny in them.

Yet again I rolled my eyes. Yes I admit they are attractive, but so what? Beacuse guess what, in 50 years do you think someone will be looking at how 'attractive' or 'beautiful' you are? Well, the answer is no. They will be looking at your old wrinkled face and greying hair. But Hey that is the cruel truth, the only evidance of this 'beauty' will be when you are remembering 'the good ol' times'.

"OMG! Please don't say that they are in this class!" Wait. Charity knows them? Oh what a stupid question! Of course she knows them, she knows everyone and I don't mean she came up to them and started a conversation. No. I mean she knows the gossip about them, so really she dosen't know them.

Seeming like the hundrnth time today, I rolled my eyes at her (I swear, soon enough they will roll out of my head if I keep going).

"Char-" I started but got cut off by my all-too-excited friend.

"Once I heard that Jacob even-" She started but this time I cut her off. Who the hell is Jacob? "Let me guess you don't know any of them?" To this I shuck my head, "Wiz I swear you never listen to my news, but anyway Jacob Fall is the brown haired one, Liam Winters is the blonde and Maddox Knight is the black haired one."

Before I could even respond or roll my eyes, Mr Staley's voice boomed across the classroom making some student jump in their seats.

"Alright class clam down! As you can see we've got a new addition to our class, because it seems that some people like being late." His glare especially turned to me, making me squim in my seat from all the stares I was getting."Alright boys sit down and we shall start the lesson." Mr.Staley said more calmly.

All the boys looked around the classroom looking for empty seats. Only now did I notice that there were two infront of me and Charity and also one next to us on the next desk (since the desks fit two people).

Suddenly, I felt eyes burning holes into my skull and as I looked up Maddox and the rest were heading our way. Me and Maddox locked gazes momentarily as he sat in front of me next to the window.

Charity looked panicked and squimed in her seat when everyone finally settled. I was very tempted to roll my eyes but decided against it and just pinched her hip making her scream a bit earning Mr. Grumpants' glare and quiet chuckles from the boys.

Charity smiled apologcally at Mr.Staley and then when he turned back to the bored, glared at me.

"Why the hell did you pinch me?!?" She whispered/ yelled.

"You know why." Raising a eyebrow I challenged her to deny. She knew that the reason behind her panic was that she most probably heard some 'scary' gossip about them and now is all paranoid.

Waving her arm aimlessly in the air she took out her phone while murmuring,"yeah,yeah,yeah whatever".

I couldn't help it. I rolled my gery eyes at her.

Taking my bag from the floor I searched through it,looking for my notebook which I forgot to take out earlier.

"You looking for this?" A deep mucular voice asked. My head snapped up only to see Maddox holding up my old scrappy notebook towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

E-llo people of earth!!!!!!!

Did you like it?
Should I continue writing this story?

Please do tell me beacuse what is the point of wrting something people won't want to read. Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistake. Also, sorry for the long wait, it's just that I wrote this chapter about 4 or 5 times and really I still feel as if I'm missing something. In the future I may come back and write it again, but thats in a far far future. Ah the struggle.

Well anyway,

Comment
Vote
Follow
And be weird....... so that I won't be lonely!!!

~HiddenKnight

P.S. Yes you have gussed I am married to Maddox! I am only borrowing him to Whisper for the book!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 108K 29
Maisie's deaf, she understands what everyone is saying to her by reading their lips. But, high school wasn't easy for her. Been the new girl is alway...
28.1K 959 39
Preview: I looked up, and smiled at Cole. I knew what has happened to me. I just didn't want to show too much of it. Ever since I started to know him...
29.4M 871K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...