Rock Hard

By OneZeroOneZero1010

Feelings. Not even once. More

Rock Hard
Prologue
Paranoia
A Walk Like Never
Never, Until Now
Unexpected Confession
Awkward
Could It Be?
Stalker
Is It True?
The Revelation
Uncertainties
Epilogue

Never Ever Again

26 1 0
By OneZeroOneZero1010

"What did you say!?" She asked in an enraged face..

"Uh, I mean..." I answered before she interrupted:

"How come you not like me!? I thought you were serious and always calm, so calm and serious that I like you. No, I liked you. But not now. When you will learn to appreciate others' feelings!? Your feelings are so rock hard."  She said, then slapped me. 

Then she left the bus crying very hard.

"No wait I mean... ugh!" I blasted. 

The words she said echoed back to years ago, when Jell told me the exact same sentence. 

After that, I cried very hard, and vowed to myself, to not have feelings anymore, never ever again. 

This time, I've made sure that I really avoided having feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
11.7M 519K 74
โ—ค SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 โ—ข Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4.1M 198K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...