Rock Hard

By OneZeroOneZero1010

Feelings. Not even once. More

Rock Hard
Prologue
Paranoia
A Walk Like Never
Never, Until Now
Unexpected Confession
Awkward
Stalker
Is It True?
The Revelation
Uncertainties
Never Ever Again
Epilogue

Could It Be?

32 0 0
By OneZeroOneZero1010

It was the fourth year of high school, we were all grown up. But my feelings, well, I vowed to keep them null. But it seems I was mistaken.

There's this girl, Ery that I've started to see. She's nice, she's quiet.

She's not the same section, however, but we are in the same batch. I don't always get to see her, but when I do, I feel strange. 

My heart pounds faster.

My mind seems cleared.

My stomach feels butterfly - ish.

Could it be? My first crush?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
994K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
520K 14.9K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1M 90.1K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...