Rock Hard

By OneZeroOneZero1010

Feelings. Not even once. More

Rock Hard
Prologue
A Walk Like Never
Never, Until Now
Unexpected Confession
Awkward
Could It Be?
Stalker
Is It True?
The Revelation
Uncertainties
Never Ever Again
Epilogue

Paranoia

62 1 0
By OneZeroOneZero1010

High School was one of the most pivotal moments of my life. It challenged my personality and shook my understanding of feelings.

The first year of high school was the best year... for my classmates. I was terribly different. I was a paranoid. It seems that I was afraid of approaching people. I lack friends. And most of all, when everyone is having fun, I was just walking around like it's a normal day. 

"Hey Zorua!" Yelled my classmate.

"Uh... hey!"  I said. 

"What are you doing there walking around in circles? Everyone's enjoying this vacant period! You're missing out the fun! Enjoy it! Not every day's a vacant one." He asked.

"Uh... well... sure. I am! I'm having fun just walking around!" I replied.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure." He said. Then he walked away with a weird look.

I was serious. I am having fun. Walking around is enjoyable. Okay... maybe not for you. But for me, it rocks.

I thought everyday's the same, but it seems I had mistaken...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 61K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...