BTS Academy

By DeeOhhAlex

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

1.7K 71 19
By DeeOhhAlex

" She's mine so back away, V. " those words echoed in Mina's mind as a strong arm separated her from V's hug. She stumbled a few steps backward and was pressed against a muscular body. Her waist was held tightly with a sense of defense and possession. " Let's go, jagi. "

V wasn't able to object nor did Mina. He silently bit his lip and stepped aside as they passed. And who has the guts to silence a Bangtan member like V? Only another Bangtan member like Jimin..

Jimin walked passed V and brought along Mina with him. Surprisingly, no objection was heard from Mina. She was too shocked to even react. Why was he acting this way? She doesn't know. Why was she playing along? She doesn't know either.

Jimin continued walking still holding unto Mina's waist. He was walking towards the gym where they were supposed to be practicing. As they both neared the area, a group of cheerleaders crossed by and Jimin whistled. He then let go of his hold on Mina's waist and winks at a certain cheerleader making her giggle in delight. I mean, who wouldnt want that right? The hottest bad boy in school just winked at you while his girlfriend was there. What a jackpot!

Mina then stays frozen on her spot while she looks at Jimin who was obviously flirting with the cheerleader, forgetting completely about her presence. She waited for a few seconds, but the group of cheerleaders with Jimin got farther away from her. She decided to call Jhope through her phone and walk aimlessly around the corridors, still not proceeding to her practices.

Jhope picks up immediately on the 2nd ring and quickly asks " Hey whats up? "

" Are you busy right now? " Mina questions hoping she'd have a companion for the rest of the afternoon.

" Not really. Wae? " Jhope casually answers.

" Well, Jimin.. " Mina didnt finish her sentence as jhope quickly cut her off.

" Where are you right now? " He swiftly asks.

" I'm at the children's playground. Waeyo? " Mina replies.

" Okay i'm coming! " Jhope answers back and a door can be heard shutting loudly.

" Neh. I'll be waiting. " She replies and puts down her phone.

Mina sighed and hung her head low as she sat on one of the swings. Everything is a mess right now. Why did it have to end up this way? When all I ever wanted was to get that stupid bracelet back. Why am I always like this? Why does nothing ever happen accordingly? This is so stupid.

" Mina-ssi gwenchana? " Jhope lightly taps Mina's shoulder as she lifts up her chin.

Unknowingly a tear has already fallen from her eyes. Before Mina's hand could reach her own face, Jhope wipes it off with his thumb and crouches in level to Mina's face. " Hajima. Dont cry over him okay? Dont waste such a pretty face for that asshole. "  Jhope gives her a tight smile.

" Its nice of you calling your friend an asshole just for me. " Mina smiles back too containing a laugh.

" Well, he is. " Jhope stands straight and sits beside the swing next to Mina. " Only an asshole makes a pretty girl like you cry. "

" That was nothing Jhope forget it. " Mina wipes away the remaining tears blinding her vision. " I dont cry over this silly thing. "

" Maybe this is not a silly thing to you afterall. " Jhope says in reply.

" What are you trying to say? " Mina faces him in confusion.

" Maybe you really do care about Jimin. " Jhope states and starts to swing himself slowly.

" But this isn't about Jimin. " Mina denies. " Its about me causing trouble to all of you. " Mina looks down to her feet slowly burrying itself under the sand just like how she's ashamed of everything.

Jhope stops himself from swinging and looks at her with amusement. " Your standards of trouble is pretty low. This isn't even a big deal Mina. You've never caused us trouble. I'd rather say you brought us excitement. "

" But I'm the reason why you're tearing apart. " Mina hungs her head even lower than before. Her hair covering her whole face.

" Nothings tearing apart Mina. You're overthinking. " Jhope reassures her.

She looks up this time and fixed her sad eyes on Jhope's hopeful ones. " Are you sure? Or are you too dense to even realize it? "

With that Jhope's smile falls. Maybe she's right afterall. Maybe he's too stuck up in his own delusional pretencious happy world that he's forgotten and overshadowed reality.

" Think it through, Jhope. Maybe I should just stay away from all of you. " Mina stands up and lets go of the swing. As she proceeds to take a step, long and loud strides fill the corridors with a loud cry " There's a fight in the parking lot! Its Park Jimin! "

Her eyes went wide and as soon as Jhope heard the announcement, he pulls Mina's arm and runs to the said location. Before he could pull her that far, Mina struggles to be free. " Mina what are you doing? Lets go! " Jhope hurries. " Maybe i should not come. I might cause more trouble. " Mina refuses and tries to walk the other way around. Just then before she could escape, Suga joins in the picture. " You're not going anywhere. You're coming with us. " He holds her arm and forcibly dragging Mina along. His voice was filled with anger and annoyance. " Yah! Let go! I thought you said I was a troublemaker! " Mina fights back and tries to pull away. " Just shut up okay? " Suga stops and faces her to make sure she does not fight back again. He's so done with her.

Afterwhich, they reach the crowded parkinglot. It seems like the fight isn't over yet. The wild cheers filled the area, a combination of ohhs & ahhs, but to Mina she only hears her own heartbeart. In her head an imaginary sound of Jimin's panting can be heard every punch he threw, every groan of pain, every drop of sweat. Its all that she was aware of right now. It was clear in her eyes, very clear. How the other guy was holding a baseball bat and how another guy was holding Jimin off. She wanted to close her eyes afraid of whats going to happen next, but instead she shouts and runs forward. Before she could attempt to save Jimin, Jin grips her hand tightly and shook his head. Her pleading eyes bore into Jin's and she could only look back at Jimin who was now surprisingly standing in the middle alone. The other guys were all down, down on his feet. Jimin spits at them and walks toward his gang.

" Nice show you had there! " Rap Mon complements and throws him a bottle of water.

" When was the last time i had a brawl like that? I miss the feeling. " Jimin smirks and stretches his muscles.

" Mina thought you were gonna die or something out there. Be careful next time. " Jhope reminds and gives him a towel.

" You should have seen her face while you were fighting. She was close to tears! " Jungkook teases with a hearty laugh.

" Dont make fun of Mina, Jungkook. " Jin warns and rubs Mina's back slowly. Jungkook only throws her a peace sign and heads back to the music department.

Everyone else were going back to their practices too but Mina was still in a state of shock. She knew this was normal for them but it felt so different. Terrfying almost. She thought she almost lost someone. Someone important.

" You should get used to this, cause you're not going anywhere. " Suga whispers as he passes by and runs to his court.

She could only sigh once more. Everything is just to much to take. Maybe she should get her head off this for awhile. Maybe a little practice would keep her busy. So she walks towards the gym and heads to her locker.

As shocking as it could be, Jimin was there. Right infront of her gym locker. " Mina.. " he calls out. Its amazing how Mina misses his voice so much. It hasn't been an hour since they last talked but it seemed like ages when Mina last heard this voice. This voice that she thought she'd never hear again or maybe this voice she never even heard. Its this soft voice from him. A voice that seemed so welcoming, so caring, so loving. A voice that seemed of an angel. A voice far from the Jimin she knew. A voice so new.

There eyes met and she could see a different view. Something so different from before. Something new once more. Somehow with one look, memories from before were now forgotten. " Are you fine now? " she approaches and holds his bruised hand. He must have fought really hard. He puts his hand down and looks at Mina in the eye. " I'm sorry Mina. " He envelopes her in a hug and places his head over her shoulder and closer to her neck. " Mianhae. " he repeats. Mina rubs his back and replies " Its okay now, Jimin. I should be the one sorry. " He pulls away and looks at her once more. He hands her the bracelet that Jaehyun kept. He closes it in her hand and she clutched it. " I dont care what you do with that bracelet anymore its your choice. " Before Jimin could leave, Mina holds onto his face. She opens her locker and gets a bandaid she always kept with her incase of any accident. " Its not much but it'll cover that scratch. " She places it on Jimin's scratch on his lower left eye. " Thanks for caring. " Jimin replies while lightly running his fingertip over the bandaid. " Its nothing you know. Do you want me to accompany you to the clinic? " Mina asks politely worrying over Jimin's other wounds. " Its not only the band aid. " Jimin replies. " Thanks for shouting after me. I heard that awhile ago. I also saw how you wanted to run and help me. " Jimin pauses for awhile.

" Its all I ever wanted you know. You, caring for me. "

| | | |  | | |  | |  | | | | | | | |

Author's note:

I know its been so long since the last update. Its just that alot has been happening lately. Im sorry.

Hope you're still into the story tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
697K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
42.4K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
67.2K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...