Friends But More : CAKE

Av AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... Mer

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.8 -- The only person I've held was you
4.9 -- You don't deserve him
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.1 -- Axl
5.2 -- Sound of your heart
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.5 -- Sit on my ass
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.4 -- Cold water
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.1 -- Mindy the badass
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

6.5 -- Calum-a-looza

1.6K 89 105
Av AusllyMonkey

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T H I S C O M M E N T I S C O P I E D A N D P A S T E D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-------

--1 more week--

Calum sat on Michael's bed in his duck pajamas. "He was so needy for me, Michael--like chill man"

Mikey laughed and Calum vice versa. "Are you actually going to let him in your life again?"

Calum got a handful of chips and gobbled them in his mouth letting the crumbs fall on Mikey's bed, "trust me babes, he's going to treat me like the princess I am"

"Princess?"

Calum smiled and blushed, "Luke calls me a princess..so I'm a princess...but I'm also a doughnut and a baby"

Michael rolled his eyes in disgust and turned on the TV putting a DVD in. "We're watching Barbie"

"I don't really like barbie...do you have Go Out Boys?"

"What's that?"

Calum jumped off the bed and fished through his bag, he pulled out a Fall Out Boy shirt smiling.

"They don't have any movies, Cal..."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive"

Calum hummed and tilted his head putting the shirt back in the bag. He pounced back on the bed next to Michael. "Luke is a good cuddler..."

Michael sighed and knew this was going to be a long night.

"He always served me before himself, and he was so sweet..and he--"

"Please stop...you know I don't like Luke"

Calum pouted, "but--you like me right? LET ME SPEAK!"

Michael laughed and shook his head, "I'm going to order Chinese"

The raven haired boy nodded fast and watched the girly previews laughing at how big their heads were.

:::

--3 more days--

"So you have their address?" Luke asked his dad.

"Well yeah, but I'm still confused as to what you need it for, Lucas"

"Just something for my boyfriend"

Andrew looked confused, "Calum's your boyfriend now?"

"No, I was just joking--cause you guys always say we're dating"

He nodded and wrote down the company's address seeing the smile grow on his sons face leaving the house.

Luke put on a suit and drove to the business' company building.

"May I have, Mr. Gordon, Ms. Kelly and Mr. Foxx in one room please?" Luke asked the lady up front.

"May I ask your name, sir?"

"Luke Hemmings, son of Elizabeth Hemmings"

"Lucas?"

Luke started to glare at the lady but quickly began smiling again, "yes, ahem, that's me"

She smiled and went on her phone, she motioned to the waiting chairs and he walked to them sitting down. He tapped his foot and opened his phone seeing Calum as his lock screen picture. He was sleeping and clutching onto the blankets searching for warmth. Luke smiled and snapped out of his daze when he heard the lady yelling, "Sir Luke, they are ready for you"

"Oh", he put his phone in his pocket and stood up going into the large conference room.

::

"I bet you guys are wondering why you're here today. Well I'm planning a big event and I need your help. Money is not an issue in this case, my issue is how well you will get the job done and meet my requirements", Luke started to write on the board. "There should be no flaw in this event it needs to be perfect, got that?"

They all nodded and stayed tuned.

"Now, we need lights we need high quality speakers. Call these performers on the list in the booklet I gave each of you. Inside the booklet is everything I want for this party. I would like for it to be outside, it will stay open till about 3 AM after that, I need special people to clean it up, I'm not doing anything. If you're not professional to take this offer I will gladly take my business somewhere else"

They all looked at each other and smiled, "you're just like your mother, stern.." Mr. Foxx commented.

"Do we have a deal or what?"

"What about the venue outside, do you have a special place where you want it?"

"Yes Town Hall, yes it's big and public but we will have it shut down am I clear? Only V.I.P access is allowed to enter. This isn't a game or a joke, and I will not have it slacking any particular detail, I want everything correct and in order. I need the best designers and best performers. I obviously have special request and I will give those to you now". Luke unlocked his briefcase and pulled out three sheets of paper with a drawing on it. "I have drawn this, I need the venue to be renovated to look like that. If it doesn't you will be hearing from me".

"What is this for exactly, do you want something written in letters lit?"

"I would like signs when people are walking to the event, I want at least 5 of them each saying Calum-a-looza"

They started writing little notes nodding, "anything else, sir?"

"Nope, that's it"

They all stood up and smiled shaking Luke's hand. He gave them a stack of papers and addresses to give to the people invited.

---

--One more day--

He stood by his dresser and smiled at the picture of him and Calum framed. His thumb rubbed Calum's face smiling, he couldn't wait to hold the little brownie again. Of course it'll take time, but it's Luke and Calum, Calum and Luke. He put on brown ripped skinnies, black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, classic white converses, and he put sunglasses on.

Luke grabbed his keys and left his apartment getting in his Bentley. His car slowly stopped at the corner of Michael's house, he breathed and got the flyers from the passenger seat. Luke walked to the door and knocked on it. It opened and revealed Michael with make up all over his face, he raised an eyebrow at Luke.

"You look disgusting", Luke spoke.

"Calum and I did the make-up challenge. I get to spend all this time with him but you..don't" Michael laughed.

"Ha, ha, ha...anyway you better be lucky I'm inviting you to Calum's party"

"Calum's what?"

"His--"

"WHO WAS AT THE DOOR MICHAEL!!? I DIDN'T FINISH APPLYING THE EYELASH MAKEUP!!" Calum yelled running to the door.

"It's called mascara, Cal"

Calum saw Luke and shuffled uncomfortably

"Hey", Luke said softly smiling

"Hi", Calum chirped.

Luke handed Michael a flyer but still clasped the one for Calum, "can I talk to you...please?"

Calum shook his head backing up into the house. Luke sighed, "please?"

"LUKE HE SAID NO! LEAVE AND GIVE HIM HIS FLYER"

Luke walked closer to Cal and handed him his flyer, "you'll come right?"

"Yeah. Thank you"

"You're welcome", Luke smiled.

"Baiiii", Michael pushed Luke away and closed the door.

"I wanna--can I talk to him?" Luke heard Calum say.

There was quiet whispers and suddenly the door opened when Luke was going to leave, "LUKE!"

He immediately turned around and smiled uncontrollably seeing Calum. "You're going to let us talk?"

Calum nodded, "go ahead"

Luke bit his lip, "just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the best and you had to deal with it. Just know I didn't mean those things I said, when I'm mad I barely mean the things I say..you're so amazing and I've come to realize you do deserve better and Ashton kind of knocked some sense into me"

"Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one..."

"C-Cal, I am the right one"

Calum looked down at his feet, "I don't know that"

"Stop it, don't say that"

"Luke I'm tired of crying"

"But I won't hurt you anymore I promise"

"You already promised me that...look where we are now", Calum looked up to lock his eyes with Luke's.

"I just...can I get more time away from you?"

"Why? You said two weeks"

"I know....but I don't think I'm ready"

"Calum, for these past weeks I've been going through hell without you"

"Just three more days"

"Calum I can't"

"Just try", Calum quickly went inside Michael's house.

:::

"He wants three more days!?" Ashton screeched.

Luke nodded and huffed, "I can't do it"

"You can do it, you may not want to--but you can do it", Ashton ate his chips off the napkin. "Did you buy a new outfit for the Calum party?"

"Yeah, it's cool"

Ashton smiled, "you'll be fine"

"What if he extends the date again? I'll die before I get to kiss him again, then we he finally lets me near him, he'll have someone else"

"That's what you get, Luke"

---

--One more day--

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

This night ain't for the faint of heart
For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart
This night ain't for the faint of heart
'Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart

This night ain't for the holy man with the holy plan
For the promise land
This night we got the evil hand
And the evil hand gonn' raise the dead

People filed into the Town Hall and threw their arms up dancing to the loud bassful music. Michael, Ashton and Calum walked together and to the side was unlimited pizza, snacks and drinks.

"YO, YO, YO!! I'M HOSTING THIS SHIT! OVER TO THE TABLE WE GOT SNACKS, PIZZA AND DRINKS! LATER ON IN THE EVENING WE WILL MOVE INTO THE DINING HALL AND EAT OUR DINNER! NOW YES YOU HAVE TO STAND FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT, BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE YOU CAN SIT ON THE GRASS IF YOU WANNA! NOW WITHOUT FURTHER OR DO, LET'S GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO THE JACOBS! AND AFTER THEM WE HAVE A QUICK LITTLE CLIP TO WATCH", The host left dragging the mic away.

The lights all around went off and everyone began to cheer. Two lights from the stage turned on and three guys had their hands clasped in front of them with their heads looking at the ground. People started to whoop and smile at the dancers. Dubstep began to play and the guys began to dance.

The three guys finished and walked off the stage. And they brought a projector on the big stage showing a clip. Couples began to huddled up and sit on the grass. Michael and Ashton were cuddled up while Calum just sat there looking at the clip. After the romantic clip more performers kept coming and showing their incredible talent. It was getting dark and people were getting tired ready to go home.

They went into the dining hall to eat and came back out watching more famous singers and bands.

Calum sighed seeing it was 2:49 AM. He was sure Luke would do something special for him, it was called Calum-a-looza. For the 15th time today everything went dark and Calum's heart started to beat faster. They heard popping noises and everyone looked at the sky. Fireworks...but not just any fireworks. They spelled out 'Crazy 4 U'. Calum gasped and a light appeared on stage. Everyone looked to the stage again and saw Luke with a paper in his hand. "Calum Thomas Hood?"

Calum quickly stood up and went to the stage smiling like crazy, Luke told him to come up on the stage and so he did. He stood in front of Luke who cleared his throat and began to read of the paper.

"You're yelling at me telling me to pack up my shit and run. I'm screaming back and telling you, you aren't the one. We fight, we fight, we never make up right. You cry, I cry, I'll do it till I die. I don't know what you expect from me, I'm not from your world. You like fluffness, and that's not what I represent. I like tattoos and drugs you like teddy bears and hugs. But when I'm with you I want nothing more than to kiss you."

Luke finished his poem and smiled at Cal. "Luke that was incredible"

"Wait...that's not all!", Luke whistled and a huge box came out.

"Is that for me?"

Luke nodded and smiled.

He opened it and it was a sweatshirt. It had the words cake on it and him and Luke painted in the background. He stared at it then hugged it to his chest, "Lukey, it's beautiful"

"Want the best for my boyfriend"

Calum's heart completely stopped and he removed the jumper from his chest and stared at Luke with wide eyes, "what...?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? You don't have to say yes if you don't want to of course--your choice", Luke smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

Calum put the sweatshirt down and hugged Luke tightly, "YES YES!!"

Luke laughed and clutched his waist tightly.

After a minute of being in each other's arms they separated and smiled at each other.

----

Luke had to carry Calum in the house because he fell asleep in the car. He closed his apartment door and heard Cal's soft snoring and felt his wet parted lips on his neck. Luke traveled to his room and laid Cal down on his bed, stripping him to his underwear. He got a shirt and put it on him tucking him in the bed. Luke ran his hand through his hair and dressed into sweats and no shirt. He got extra blankets and laid on the couch turning on the Television.

"Luke..?" A small voice called.

He sat up on the couch and saw Calum standing there with innocent wide eyes. He fiddled with the end of the long white tee and stared at the blonde.

"Come here", Luke whispered. Calum ran to Luke and laid beside him on the couch. He put his back to Luke's bare back and smiled as his arms wrapped protectively around his waist. Calum shuffled and turned his body to look Luke in the eyes. He kissed him softly and lingered his lips there, he finally pulled apart and turned back around. Luke blushed and smiled like a crazy man...he finally had Calum back--he finally had his Calum back.

"I love you" Calum croaked before allowing himself to fall into slumber.

"I love you too..more than you could ever know"

:::

Please excuse me while I drown in the bathtub, fuck that was adorable am I right????

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

196K 8.7K 71
Luke Hemmings is the typical new kid and is the usual shy person. He soon meets a boy called Calum Hood and develops a small crush on him. One day...
145K 6.8K 37
❝I don't want you! And I definitely don't want you as my fucking soulmate!❞ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ➳➳➳➳ Top! Luke Bottom! Cally ©July 2015 Aus...
89.6K 4.7K 37
Luke's an aromantic asexual, yet when his best friend Calum asks him to help him date his crush, he realises things he never would've imagined. TRAIL...
34.3K 2.2K 31
"Love like this must be sin." Chapter 1: The Perfect Sinner Chapter 2: The Mad Sinner