Friends But More : CAKE

Por AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... Mais

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.8 -- The only person I've held was you
4.9 -- You don't deserve him
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.1 -- Axl
5.2 -- Sound of your heart
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.5 -- Sit on my ass
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.5 -- Calum-a-looza
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.1 -- Mindy the badass
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

6.4 -- Cold water

1.6K 94 52
Por AusllyMonkey

Ed Sheeran's 17 days video though, ahahksnfka

The tub was full of warm water and Calum was sitting in it. His knees were pulled to his chest as he sat and slipped into deep thought. Pondering about of Luke of course.

Tears slipped out of his doe brown eyes when he thought of how much Luke hurt him. Yes Luke was lovely and he forgave him. But on the flip side, he still didn't change. He told him that he wanted to hurt him.

He bit his red lip and put his head on his knees feeling the fresh warm tears fall out his eyes. He pulled his naked legs into his chest more and heard the water splash around him. He tried not to sniffle too loud because Phoenix might hear and tell their parents.

Soon he couldn't hold it anymore, he began to sob. Was everything a lie? He couldn't help but ask this. If Luke really loved him, why did he hurt him? He uses that same excuse all the time. Maybe he was just getting played. Thinking was never good for Calum. Thinking too hard was even worse. They all turned into negative thoughts and caught fire.

He was tired of it.

He was fucking tired of it.

He was tired of getting played by Luke. He wiped his tears and glared at everything, drained the water and got out of the tube.

He put clothes on and drove to his apartment banging on the door. Luke opened it and smiled sadly at Calum, "hey.."

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING HEY ME", Calum snapped. "I'm tired of forgiving you! I've thought about it Luke! If you're going to keep treating me like trash I don't want to be with you!"

Luke closed his eyes and sighed. "Babe--"

"DON'T BABE ME! I'M NOT YOUR BABE!"

"Calum. I understand, but what happened to yesterday? You said it was okay"

"I never said it was okay, I simply said a lot of couples hurt each other. But that's the thing, they don't constantly hurt people. And you did it on purpose! If you love me, why did you hurt me?"

Luke walked up to Calum and cupped his cheeks kissing his forehead softly. "Calum....I know I'm a dick, this isn't new news. But you got me mad calling me clingy and obsessed and I can't really control my anger"

"But I'm different! I'm always different with you"

"You are. There's no denying it. I have anger problems and I need help for it. If you need time I'll give it to you. I just wan-"

"I need time", Calum quickly answered.

Luke closed his eyes and sighed once again dropping his hands, "okay. But please don't give me back the stuff I gave you"

"That's all I came by for. Just wanted to set some boundaries. I don't think we should talk or be around each other at least 2 weeks", Calum frowned.

"I can't do that"

"I don't care! You're the one who keeps fucking up! I'm sick of it, Luke!! I'm sick of it"

"Kiss good-"

"No! And I don't mean to be rude I just don't want you near me right now", Calum quickly walked away from his door and went into the elevator.

::

Luke sat in the diner with Ashton sitting across from him. He played with his place mat as Ashton smiled looking around at all the paintings. "Wow, you're being boring, what happened? Speak to me"

He huffed and looked in his eyes, "Calum said he doesn't want to be with me for at least two weeks"

"Ouch", Ashton waved his hand like it was on fire.

"What are you," Luke narrowed his eyes at Ashton.

"What did you do this time?"

Luke crossed his arms and sat back on the chair, "I fucked a girl"

Ashton rubbed his face and groaned, "Luke..."

"I know, I know..."

"Do you even really love Calum?"

"Yeah, of course"

"Well you're not acting like it"

Luke licked his lips, "I know I'm a dick, Ashton---I don't need you to repeat for me"

"Well obviously it's not getting through your head"

::

Calum got back home and locked the door seeing his parents sitting on the couch. "Hey, guys"

They both smiled at him and continued to watch Food Paradise. He walked into his bedroom and saw he didn't have his monkey with the big purple eyes. Sighing he laid down on the bed cuddling his blankets and bear. Calum's bear never went over to Luke's house so it didn't smell like Luke. Tears slipped out of his eyes and landed on the furry animals' head.

He heard a knock at the door and quickly wiped his eyes dry. "COME IN"

The door opened and stood Joy, she smiled sadly closed the door and walked to the bed, she sat at the edge and pulled Calum's hair back. "How you feeling?"

"Okay"

"I got a text from Luke"

"I don't want to think or talk about him"

"He told me that, ha. He said he misses you already. Told me what he did to you....I like you guys together but this hurting you crap, it needs to end. I'm sick of it, Calum"

Calum sat up and cuddled the bear to his chest. "Mum, I said two weeks, do you think it's too short?"

"It's up to you sweetie. I may be the only one who thinks this--but--I know that boy loves you. Known he would from the first time I met you. You're adorable and calm and that's exactly what he needs in his life. He takes you on adventures that you would've never thought of going on. You complete each other and that's that. The only bad side is he won't give up his bad boy player ritual for you. That's something you need to help him with, he can't do it alone, Calum"

"I don't like getting hurt"

"Does anybody? Being in a relationship with Luke will bring that. Either you drop him or keep trying to work on him. Pray for him Calum and help him to know you'll always be with him no matter what. Why did he sleep with another girl?"

"We got in a fight. The way it sounds, it makes it seem like it was my fault, but it wasn't. I said he was obsessed and clingy because he wouldn't let me visit you guys for 3 weeks. He got mad at me and left his parents' house. Then, I visited his apartment and he started snapping on me and being mean, and told me he slept with another girl and that she fucked better than me"

Joy hugged her son tightly rubbing his hair and back. "We both know he needs help", they both laughed.

--

Luke groaned and set up his console. Everywhere he turned he found something that reminded him of those big brown eyes, those cheeks, that smile and laugh, the tight hugs, the whispering, the gazing into each other's eyes. He couldn't escape the thought of Calum. It has only been three days and he's already going mad. To distract himself he tried to play Mad Men 5, but the poor person remind him of Calum because he had a pouty look on his face.

Then Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but when the people scream and run away it reminded him of Cal when he'd run away from him for many types of reasons. He groaned again and put in a racing game.

His door buzzed and the door slowly opened. Ashton walked in and smiled sadly at Luke, "sup man, you alright there? You only have...umm--"

"10 days, 23 hours and 35 minutes"

"---to see Calum again, okay you're creeping me out"

"All I can do is count"

Ashton sat next to him and saw the low graphic video game, "mate, you have way better games than this"

"Try playing one of these without them reminding you of Calum"

"I can play them all and have them not remind me of Calum"

Luke huffed and ran his fingers through his hair, leaning back on the couch, "I miss him so much"

"Aww", Ashton smiled.

He crossed his legs, "nothing is helping me. Nothing is complete, I can't do anything, can't go anywhere"

"It's not like he's not coming back"

"You're right I guess...but I get so used to him being with me. I'm still up with the fucking girls daily act, I need time to--"

"LUKE! I'M SICK OF YOU SAYING THE SAME CRAP. I NEED TIME TO GET USED TO IT, FUCKING HELL! THAT BOY IS HURTING AND CRYING AND YOU'RE OVER THERE POUNDING YOUR DICK INTO A VAGINA WHEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER. CALUM, PRIORITY!"

"A-"

"I'M TRIED OF JOINING YOUR SIDE! THAT BOY DESERVES BETTER"

"Are you saying he should move on?"

"I didn't say that Luke"

"You did, I may not treat Calum the best way possible, but he's still my everything" (Imma stay over there)

"Well you don't act like he's your everything with the way you constantly hurt him"

"Are you literally trying to make me feel like shit?"

"YOU NEED TO!"

"I ALREADY DO, ASHTON! I DON'T NEED YOU PILING ONTO IT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER NOT MAKE ME FEEL WORSE, DAMMIT"

"WELL RIGHT NOW I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO FEEL GOOD"

Luke stayed quiet and continued to play the game, "I do try, Ash. I try a lot. I was really mad and I couldn't control it. It hurts whenever I think back to making him cry. I did that, no one else. I said things to him that stung him like crazy, but he still came back. When he told me he doesn't want anything to do with me for two weeks I shut down. I can't live without him, one week without him is too long, how will I survive two?"

"Luke, all you need to know is that--Calum will not stay forever. Keep it up by hurting him, he's going to leave for good. Michael left me when I was cheating and sleeping with other girls. Even though he's coming back you need to make it up. Don't just say, oh, I don't care as long as he's coming back"

"Obviously, Ashton. Who doesn't make it up? I swear I'll get the whole crew involved"

"Do something small, Luke.."

"No..I know Calum better than you, he'll like it I swear. I'll have a bunch of performers and performances. I'll even add games and magicians. Then for the main event, I'll write a poem for him and read it to him. Hopefully I'll even get a hug"

"I doubt you'll get one. Good luck, man"

Ashton left and Luke's door buzzed again. He got up and looked through the peep hole and saw Calum. "Relax, relax, you got this, it's just Calum", he breathed and opened it. "Hey.."

Calum rushed in and went into his bedroom getting the monkey and rushed back out going into the elevator. "CALUM, WAIT", Luke ran into the elevator and stopped it, "can we talk"

"Please get out"

"I wanna talk to you"

"Luke, leave me alone"

He huffed and nodded, "okay"

Calum pressed the green button and waited for the door to open again.

"Bye", Luke waved.

Cal didn't respond and watched as the elevator doors closed and he pressed 'L' for lobby and went down.

:::::::::::::

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE FUCKING AMAZING

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

990 11 16
"You know what, you're just a fuckboy." "Don't act like you really still believe that babe." || Ranked #51 in #lukehemmings
1.2M 17.9K 79
[COMPLETED] Julia leaves her save hometown London for a new life in Sydney. She doesn't want to but her mom is getting a job there. She and her bro...
28K 708 43
"i don't want to kiss you. not like this"
374K 18.6K 46
He's never said a word... Until he met him. // cake (Calum Hood & Luke Hemmings) 11/15/14-5/29/15 (6/17/15)