Daddy||N.M (NEEDS EDITING)

By aye_rebel_

"Deal" i said he smirked and grabbed my hand. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
a/n

Chapter 12

2.5K 44 0
By aye_rebel_

I woke up the next day all my stuff was with me and so was Mya Nate is staying in Omaha for awhile but he is coming back to Cali i think i grabbed my stuff and Mya Nate parents took me to the airport i walked to the terminal "Ari wait" i heard someone shout i turned and saw Sam i smiled "Im coming" he said i smiled i gave some hugs and good byes and me and Sammy got in the plane back to Cali.

I knocked on my house door my mother opened i smiled and hugged her Sammy was behind me "mom this Sammy a friend i made in Nebraska" i said "Hi Ms.Santos" he said giving her a hug i let Mya go in the house i heard a squeal which i knew was Callie cuz she saw Mya "Callie" i said she ran to.me and i hugged her "Mom me and Sammy are staying at a hotel but ill come see you" i said she nodded i took Mya and Sammy called a Uber and we went to a hotel.

We got one room with 2 beds we were staying there till we find a house Sam and i decided to live together because we are getting close and he wants to protect me for that what he says "Sammt want to buy pizza " i said he nodded i put on a white t-shirt with black rip skinny jeans and black converse abd a snapback i got on Sammy back and we called a uber.

"2 cheese pizzas please" i smiled "That will be 10 dollars and it will come in 10 min" the cashier said i smiled and gave him a 10 dollar bill i went outside were Sammy was waiting "10 min" i smiled he did too "Pizza and Netflix" Sammy said "Pretty little liars" i smiled he laughed "No way movies" he said i laughed and kissed his cheek "So any friends here" he said "I was a loner so no friends" i said shrugging he laughed and hugged me "Any of Nate friends you meeted" he said i thought about it "Yes umm whats his face" i hummed snapping my fingers "Jack" i nealry shouted Sammy smiled "Jack" he said i nodded "Ok will try to meet him tommrow" Sam said "You will" i said he laughed i went inside and waited awhile.

I grabbed the pizza and told Sammy to call a uber but no he said he wanted to walk "Fine You take one i take one" i said he pouted i didnt care i gave him one and we started walking i saw a window go down as we pasted Nate house "Hi Ariana" i heard someone say i turned and saw.....

Thanks for getting me till 1k reads.

10 likes for next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 23.7K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
276K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
605K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
3.6K 65 8
🎵 I wanna tease you I wanna please you I wanna show you baby, that I need you I want your body 'til the very last drop I want you to holler when you...