Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

12

2.5K 64 13
By imxgine5h

Lauren fell asleep against Camila that evening, hell, more like on top of the girl. Lauren's arms were wrapped so tightly around the brown eyed girl she honestly wondered how she was still breathing. But then it all made sense, Lauren was the one pumping her lungs with oxygen, for the first time in a while, the smaller girl could breathe.

"Hey guys do you think-" Ally's question is quickly cut off by Camila's rapid shushing. Ally peers into the living room, gazing at the pair with a soft smile on her face before quietly shutting the door and walking over to sit on the coffee table.

"Watcha need?" Camila whispers as she combs her fingers through Lauren's dark waves.

The smaller girl watches Lauren nuzzle into Camila's side. "I was wondering if you two could babysit Normani and Dinah?" Ally questions, making Camila raise a curious brow. "Make sure they don't trash the apartment or anything," Ally clarifies.

"I stay over at my boyfriends house for one night, come home and have to clean puke off the kitchen floor from one of their wild parties." Ally briefly tells the story, including a dramatic eye roll that causes Camila to laugh, making Lauren stir in her sleep.

Camila smooths the girls hair down before turning back to the oldest of the group. "Boyfriend?"

At this Ally's eyes light up before she furiously nods her head, resembling a small child. "His name is Troy," She giddily states, unable to wipe her bright smile from her lips. Just by the sound of his name rolling off her tongue you could tell she was infatuated by him.

"Lo and I will watch over the children," Camila giggles before returning her attention to the sleeping figure clinging to her.

"Thanks Mila," Ally places a caring hand on her shoulder before she skips to the door. "I have to finish getting ready!" She whisper yells, making Camila blush at her sweetness.

"Lauren," Camila gently calls out, lightly shaking the sleeping figure on top of her. The girl simply nuzzles her head further into the girls side.

"Lo," Camila laughs, trying to pry the girls hands off of her waist. "We have to go babysit the girls, you've been asleep for two hours!" Camila giggles at Lauren's small grunt.

"Babyyyy," Camila sighs, dropping her hands.

At this Lauren's head suddenly shoots up, jade eyes studying the smaller girls face with an unreadable expression. Confusion strikes the smaller girl, instantly making her worry.

"W-what?"

"Did you just call me baby?" A small smirk begins to play on Lauren's lips, causing Camila's heart rate to speed up.

"I...I-"

Camila's stuttering is quickly cut off by Lauren's lips on hers.

"You're so cute," Lauren giggles before standing to her feet.

Camila remains frozen on the couch, replaying what just happened in her mind. "Well come on baby, we gotta babysit," Lauren teases from the kitchen, beginning to open up the front door.

"Fuck you," Camila grumbles as she stands to her feet, walking into the kitchen.

In a flash Lauren backs her up against the counter, cupping the back of her thighs and lifting her onto the counter. Camila's fingers thread into Lauren's hair as she gently sucks on Camila's pulse point. "Right now?" She cheekily questions, spreading Camila's legs and getting even closer to her body.

"I don't think we have that kind of time," Camila whispers as she desperately tries to control her breathing.

"You're right," Lauren hums as she begins placing kisses up her neck. "I want plenty of time to make you feel good," She groans, making Camila take her bottom lip between her teeth. Camila's legs wrap around Lauren's waist as the older girls hands gravitate to Camila's hips.

"Plenty of time to make you writhe in pleasure beneath me," Lauren huskily whispers before her teeth graze over Camila's earlobe. The smaller girl quickly begins losing control of her body as her hips buck out against Lauren's stomach, causing a low chuckle to escape the green eyed girls lips.

Just as Camila's fingers begin to tug at Lauren's hair, the door bursts open, causing both girls to halt their actions. "Hey," Lauren puts on a fake smile as she quickly turns to face Ally.

The smaller girl looked absolutely gorgeous in her dark blue dress, but the surprised look on her face is in complete contrast to the fancy look. "I just wanted to tell you I'm headed out," Ally stutters, pointing in the direction of the door.

"We were on our way over," Lauren smiles before breezing past Ally. "Tell Troy I said hey!" Lauren calls out before turning and flashing a quick wink in Camila's direction.

As Lauren enters her friends apartment Ally turns back in Camila's direction with a smug smile on her face. The girls cheeks were beat red and she looked beyond flustered as she played over the previous moments in her head. "Having fun?" Ally jokes before crossing her arms.

"Bye Ally, tell Troy I said hi," Camila jumps from the counter quickly escaping to the other apartment, completely avoiding her sarcastic question. She leaves behind a giggling Ally.

Upon entering the girls apartment the first thing she notices is that Normani and Lauren are already arguing. Dinah's quietly sitting back watching the scene roll out in front of her.

"No Mani, I know you're trying to call your friends to throw a party so give up your phone!" Lauren quickly jerks it from her hand, The green eyed girl walks away happily after showing how much stronger she is.

Lauren walks over to Dinah with an expectant hand outreached. "Give it here."

"I have a headache anyways I don't feel like arguing," Dinah sassily remarks before plopping her phone down in Lauren's hand.

"Good girl," Lauren teases before stuffing the two phones in her sweatpants pockets.

Camila licks her lips at Lauren's words, Lauren can't help but admire the scene.

"Lets play a game since you wanna be boring now," Normani rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Never have I ever..." Dinah takes her lip between her teeth, deep in thought. A smirk plays out on her lips as she makes eye contact with Lauren. "Never have I ever fucked someone on the bathroom sink."

Everybody confidently keeps their fingers up, except for Lauren as she shyly looks away, dropping her fourth finger.

Camila looks over with an eyebrow raised. "You're such a cunt," Lauren mumbles as her eyes burn holes in Dinah's head as the Polynesian leans back laughing.

"Well stop telling us all your dirty stories," Dinah laughs even harder.

"Stop forcing details out of me!" The green eyed girl laughs.

Lauren leans over towards Camila, "They do this on purpose every time, I always lose," The raven haired girl sighs.

The brown eyed girl can't help the jealousy burning inside of her at the thought of Lauren with someone on the bathroom sink. Actually, the thought of Lauren with anyone besides Camila makes the smaller girl clench her jaw. Lauren furrows her eyebrows as she watches the smaller girls actions but she chooses to let it go, for now.

"Your turn, Laur," Dinah sighs as she settles down from her laughing fit.

Lauren thinks for a minute before she lowly chuckles. "Never have I ever fucked a guy."

"Dammit Lauren!" Dinah whines as she puts her third finger down. Lauren watches as all the girls put a finger down, including Camila.

Although Lauren already knew she's been with someone else, it didn't stop the harsh jealousy ripping through her. The green eyed girl felt protective over the girl, maybe even a little possessive.

After three more pointless rounds the group finally ordered some takeout before Dinah and Normani retreated to their rooms.

Lauren looks over and notices Camila sitting on the completely opposite end of the couch, falsely focusing on the TV.

"Hey," Lauren laughs before pulling the girl to her side. "Why are you so far away?"

"I'm right beside you," Camila nervously laughs, glancing down at her hands.

"Yeah now," Lauren jokingly pouts. "Plus, I feel like your mind's a million miles away. What's up?"

"How many people have you had sex with?" Camila blurts, totally throwing Lauren for a loop.

"W-what?"

"How many girls?" Camila questions, turning her attention back to her hands.

Lauren takes the girls chin between her forefinger and thumb, locking their gaze. "Do you really wanna know?"

Camila nods her head yes.

Lauren sighs, tenderly caressing the girls cheek. "Eleven girls," She sighs, trying to avoid her sad gaze.

"Why?"

Camila's innocent question throws the girl off balance once again.

"W-wha-"

"Why did you have sex with them?" Camila questions, scooting closer to the older girl and tracing patterns on her arm.

"I-I just..." Lauren furrows her eyebrows thinking over the question. She sighs before taking Camila's hands in hers. "I didn't think I had a reason to wait for anyone...I thought that that was just it..."

Camila watches her as she continues to speak. "I didn't think that I needed to wait for my person because I wasn't going to have a true soul mate that I needed to wait on, you know?"

"Why did you think that?"

"I didn't think I was meant to have a soul mate, I just felt like one of those people who stood apart from everyone...I didn't think I deserved anyone," She whispers, her voice breaking.

"But now I feel like shit for it because I wasted so much of my time on people who don't matter and I regret it more than anything."

"What changed your mind?" Camila whispers, inching closer to Lauren's face.

"You."

Lauren didn't even need to think over her answer, but she slightly grinned when Camila inhaled a sharp breath. "If I knew I would meet you I swear to you, I would've never even looked at another woman, I would've happily saved myself because you make me feel." She weakly states.

Her mask begins to break as tears welled in her eyes. "I know baby, I know." Camila soothingly whispers, pulling the older girl into her arms. She honestly wasn't even paying attention to the words escaping her lips, just the overwhelming need to comfort the girl before her.

"I know I probably sound so stupid but Jesus Christ, Camila, I've never been this infatuated by another person and the emotions are just so overwhelming and I'm so happy to be close to you yet I feel like shit for all of my past mistakes and-" Lauren's cut off by Camila's lips on hers, she cups the girls cheeks, bringing her into a desperate kiss. The brown eyed girl could taste Lauren's tears on her tongue, but she didn't stop kissing her, nothing could stop her from kissing Lauren.

Once the older girl is absolutely breathless from the kiss she pulls away, gasping for air. "Stop being so insecure about yourself," Camila whispers, gently running her thumb across the girls cheeks to rid her of her tears.

"Stop making me think about you all the time." She replies, breathless.

The smaller girl thinks over her response as she begins to straddle her lap. "You think about me a lot?" She shyly questions.

Lauren's eyebrows scrunch together. "Well of course... We wouldn't be sitting like this kissing if I didn't-" Her statement is quickly cut off as Camila shyly hides her face in the crook of Lauren's neck.

"Wait," Lauren nervously laughs, encouraging the smaller girl to look her in the eyes. "You didn't think that I was just fucking around with you...Did you?"

"I didn't at first..." Camila nervously plays with her fingers. "But after that game I was kind of wondering..."

"Hey," Emerald meets gold and in that moment Lauren feels the walls guarding her heart crumble, those walls were pointless when it came to Camila anyways. "You were never and will never be a game to me. Alright? I know that this is new to us but I'm committed to this. You're my only one, Camz."

Any doubt that Camila stored in the back of her mind instantly vanishes at the words that escape those perfectly sculpted lips. The smaller girl can't help but lean in and kiss the girl slowly, taking in everything, the texture of her lips, the taste, everything. Camila could kiss these lips for the rest of her life and never grow tired. "You're my only one." Camila confidently states as she wraps her arms around Lauren's shoulders, bringing her into a tight embrace.

__
(a/n): Hi cuties I so could've twisted this up and fucked with your Camren hearts but that would involve fucking with mine too and I just can't handle that right now so FLUFF IT UP. I hope you're all feeling okay. That is all. All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.7K 35
Lauren Jauregui: Meanest girl in school, known as being rude, daily smoker. Hidden is abused by her dad and is Itersex. Camila Cabello: Sweet girl...
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
1.7K 12 20
They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the outside, it looked toxic, but they wante...
135 1 1
The story by @thefooliam from Ao3, i am converting it. ALL CHAPTERS TOGETHER Summary: Her roommate looks at her sometimes and Camila is never sure i...