For Us Demigods

By not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... More

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

It's A Good Life

6.6K 181 403
By not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"Oh come on Percy!"

"No!"

"I've been stuck in here for days!"

"One." Percy stated. "One more day."

Annabeth squinted and crossed her arms.

"I wanna go to school!" She whined.

"Bed rest!" Percy commanded. "Apollo said three days!"

"I'm F I N E!" Annabeth said.

"You. Need. Bed. Rest." Percy said both his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm bored!" Annabeth yelled.

"You already went for a jog yesterday!" Percy yelled.

"Yeah! And I had to hide from you!" Annabeth yelled.

Percy sighed and shook his head. The other five cars had already drove off to school, and his car was the only one left. Luke and Thalia hitched a ride on the other cars.

"I'm not going to school with you in my car Annabeth." Percy said. "You need the rest."

Annabeth sighed and pouted. Percy chuckled before he pulled her out of his front car seat. He carried her up to their room bridal style.

Percy placed Annabeth on her side of the bed and tucked her in. He waved around the TV remote and handed it to Annabeth. She pouted and crossed her arms like a child. Percy chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"One more day." Percy said. "Please." He tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Fine." She said.

Percy kissed her and walk towards the door. He sighed and turned back to Annabeth.

"I can skip you know?" Percy offered. "I'll stay home with you. Sherlock marathon?"

"No." Annabeth mumbled. "It's Wednesday. You have swim practice."

"Dad'll understand." Percy shrugged.

"No. You should go." Annabeth said. "Besides, you have Marine test."

"Dad'll understand." Percy said again.

"But hate it when they think he's giving you special treatment." Annabeth pointed out. "Go. I'll be fine. I promise I won't run away."

"Promise?" Percy asked.

"Yeah." Annabeth nodded. "Just tell the mathletes I got sick."

"Why do I have a feeling they'll know?" Percy mumbled.

"Because they probably do." Annabeth shrugged.

"I'll be home soon. Stay safe." Percy mumbled.

"Go! You're gonna be late!" Annabeth shooed him off. "And how safe can I be really?"

Percy shook his head and walked out before he broke into a sprint and ran down to the garage.

"Sherlock marathon." Annabeth contemplated. "Not a bad idea Percy."

Percy drove like a mad man to school and it paid off. He got there exactly before the bell rang. He ran into English to see everyone already seated.

Luke silently gestured to the seat next to him, and Percy sat down quietly.

"So." Luke said. "Did she let you out of the cage? Or is she here, and just heard everything I said, and I should probably run."

"She let me go." Percy said, as Mr. Riordan started talking.

The day went on slow. Really slow. There was Social, and then Business, with the wonderful Hermes. Last but not least Marine with the almighty Poseidon.

Percy was walking into the changing room when he was bombarded by the four boys on his team.

"Dude. What the hell?" Dean scolded loudly.

"What?" Percy asked.

"Your girlfriend has been absent for 3 days now and people are saying you knocked her up!" Glen exclaimed.

Percy blinked, and there was silence. He shrugged and raised an eyebrow.

"I did." Percy said.

"They're saying she's pregnant." Fred said.

"She is." Percy answered.

"Pregnant." George said. "Like, a human being is currently growing inside her."

"Yeah. I know." Percy said easily.

The silence that followed was unbearable. Percy raised an eyebrow at his friends and took his shirt off. He changed and when he got out, his friend were laughing.

"You got us Perce." Dean laughed. "Such a joker."

"Annabeth is not pregnant." Glen said. "It was a rumor we all made up."

"I can't believe you went on with it." Fred said.

"Really Percy?" George said.

Percy shook his head.

"Believe what you want to believe guys." Percy simply said before leaving the changing room.

"Wait." The boys chorused. "What?!"

Percy walked outside and the four boys ran after him.

"You what? She's what?" Glen yelled.

Dean shushed him as he nudged his head over to where Coach Jackson was sitting.

"Your girlfriend is pregnant." Fred said.

"Your girlfriend is pregnant." George repeated.

"Pretty much yeah." Percy mumbled.

The girls came running to the circle in an immediate, collective gasp.

"Percy-" Stephanie said in horror. "You did not-"

Percy looked over to Alex, standing at the back of the circle. She blinked, opened her mouth and closed it again. She shrugged and Percy rolled his eyes.

"Percy how could you?!" Christina screeched. The other girls nodded along. "I thought you were a good guy!"

Percy raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"Percy. Your girlfriend is a smart girl with a bright future and now she's pregnant." Melissa said.

"What are guys so negative about this?" Percy asked.

"Because guys usually leave the girl with all the work. We have to work." Monica said.

"Well my uncle's fiancé works at a Women's Choice Clinic." Dean said. "You want the number?"

"Dean!" Stephanie scolded, as she smacked his arm.

"What?" Dean yelled. "You girls are so concerned about her not being able to have a future with a baby. Then get rid of the baby."

"Guys." Percy sighed. "Don't be so negative about this, come on. It's just a baby."

"Just?!" The girls screeched.

Melissa and Monica looked like they were getting ready to smack Percy. With a bullet. To his private parts.

"You say it's just. But she has to give up her dream and take care of a baby." Stephanie said. "While you-" She scoffed. "You don't have to take care of shit."

Percy stared at Stephanie.

"I don't have-" Percy said. "Is that what you're worried about? That I won't take care of my Annabeth? That I won't take care of the baby? That's my kid too!"

The girls took a step back.

"Guys." Percy sighed. "She's my Annabeth. Calling her mine is not because I'm possessive. I love her and I will take care of her. She is my responsibility. Of course we won't abort, this is amazing news."

"Well while she's at home miserable, you're here." Christina spat out. "Doesn't look like you're taking care of her."

"Getting her to stay he IS taking care of her!" Percy exclaimed. "Do you even know her? She sneaked into my car this morning, and I can't take her!"

"Why not?" Fred and George said.

"Bed rest." Percy explained. "I offered to stay home and take care of her, but she shooed me off."

The swim team simply stated at him.

"Guys. It's just a baby." Percy said. "This is a good thing! Annabeth'll still be able to chase her dreams. I can swim if I want to. I'll take care of the baby, and her too! I won't leave her. Come on. When I say I love her, I mean it."

The girls eased off a bit but the guys are getting more tense for some reason.

"Does your dad know about this?" Glen asked in a whisper, and Percy replied with a chuckle.

"Hey dad!" Percy yelled. "What do you think about Annabeth?"

"Don't like the mother!" Poseidon immediately answered. Alex and Percy laughed, and Percy shook his head.

"Her being pregnant I mean." Percy clarified.

"Still don't like the grandmother of the future baby." Poseidon said.

"Dad, be serious." Percy said.

Poseidon chuckled as he looked up from his clipboard.

"I think you have a good physician. Good support. Probably should tell her father. And your mother." Poseidon said. "And I'd like a boy please."

"This isn't a drive through!" Alex laughed.

"Wait." Stephanie said. "You're actually okay with this, coach?"

"Yeah." Poseidon said. "I don't see why not."

"They're just Highschool lovers!" Monica said.

"A lot of things could go wrong!" Melissa added.

"Percy has been dating Annabeth since they were twelve." Poseidon said.

Percy have Poseidon a questioning look, and Poseidon shrugged.

"Come on. You weren't fooling anybody." Poseidon said. "You've been married since you were sixteen."

Percy wanted to object but he then shrugged and nodded his head.

"Besides." Annabeth said as she walked through the door. "He has a thing about loyalty."

The entire swim team gaped at the sight of Annabeth. Everyone. And Coach Jackson too.

"What in the Hades are you doing here?" Percy exclaimed.

"Percy. I'm fine." Annabeth said.

Percy squinted and glared.

"Fine, I'll sit down! Geez." Annabeth said.

Percy and Annabeth shared a smile before Percy turned to his teammates again.

"So..." Dean said. "You guys gon get married?"

Percy looked at Annabeth, who smiled and nudged her head saying 'Go on.'

"I am actually very disappointed with you guys." Percy started. "After all we've been through."

"What?" Fred and George asked.

"Never heard a clang when I hold the rails?" Percy asked as he showed them his left hand.

Annabeth waves her hand too all the way from her seat. The pair of golden band glinted and there was a collective gasp.

"You-" Dean said. "You're-"

"Yep." Percy pursed his lips and nodded slowly.

"You didn't invite us?" Fred and George jinxed.

"I got married last summer, I didn't even know you guys!" Percy exclaimed.

"How are you married? You're-"

"Eighteen." Percy nodded.

"Oh." They all chimed and Annabeth nodded.

"Alright. That's enough. Go laps." Poseidon said.

Everyone went to one side of the pool and they immediately jumped in.

Annabeth stood up and walked only to sit by the poolside. Percy took a breath and looked at her flatly.

"Technically, I'm still sitting down!" Annabeth said.

"Fine." Percy said easily as he kept on swimming after Dean.

Poseidon sat down next to Annabeth and offered her a smile. Annabeth shook her head and rested her head on Poseidon's shoulders. She never did this with her father, and this was the first time she did it with Poseidon. And somehow she felt safe.

She felt like she needed a father figure to protect her. Percy's nice and all, but she wants a father. And her's can't stay with her.

Percy took a rest and sat down next to Annabeth.

"Tired already?" Poseidon teased.

"No." Percy said defensively.

Alex took a break too and sat next to Poseidon.

"Oh. Annabeth?" Alex said.

"Huh?" Annabeth turned to her sister-in-law.

"Daddy dearest wants a baby boy." Alex laughed.

Annabeth's eyes widened and she gaped. She bumped her shoulder into Poseidon's and jokingly glared.

"I am not a vending machine!" Annabeth yelled.

"I said please!" Poseidon joked.

"Well that's too bad, because my mom wants a girl." Annabeth said. "My dad too."

"I'm your dad!" Poseidon said.

"My dad dad." Annabeth said.

"Oh good, you told your dad." Percy sighed in relief. "Was he mad?"

"He laughed." Annabeth said. "He knew it. Said his wife owed him a hundred bucks. Can't believe she fell for it. I'm not gonna get pregnant. Yeah right."

"Wait." Percy said. "How on earth do you know that I was going to-" He winced. "-impregnate you."

"Percy you're half him." Annabeth nudged Poseidon.

"Hey!" Poseidon said. "What does that mean exactly?"

Alex giggled and Annabeth rolled her eyes. She chuckled as she shook her head.

"Have you ever noticed that it basically takes only one try for gods to inpregnate, or goddesses to get pregnant?" Annabeth said. "Fertile." She said with jazz hands and Alex laughed louder than ever.

Percy pulled her into a kiss and smiled.

"That's enough." Poseidon said as he pushed Percy and tipped Alex into the pool.

Underwater, Percy and Alex glanced at each other and nodded. The surfaced only to grab hold of Poseidon's left and right hand before pulling him into the pool.

The other swimmers stopped just to see the show and they all laughed.

Training ended shortly and Percy hurriedly changed before going out with a towel around his neck.

The door opened and in came Luke, his hand around and over Thalia's shoulder.

"Perce. Are we going to-" Luke said and his eyes widened. "What in the name are you doing here?"

"Sup." Thalia said.

"Hey." Annabeth said.

"Wait." Percy said. "How did you get here again?" He looked at Annabeth.

Annabeth waved around her car keys and Percy sighed. He signaled Luke and in the count of seconds, Luke had his hands on Annabeth's car keys.

"Hey!" Annabeth said.

"Hey." Luke answered cheekily. "We'll be taking this. And we're heading home."

"Bye!" Percy, Alex, and Poseidon waved.

Thalia laughed as she was dragged alongside Luke outside the door. Annabeth crossed her arm and pouted.

"I can not not drive at all. This is ridiculous." Annabeth said.

"Just today. Come on." Percy said as he picked Annabeth up bridal style.

"You don't have to you know." Annabeth sang out. "I'm pregnant, not dead."

"Annabeth." Percy said once as she gave up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you." Annabeth said. "But I kinda hate you."

"Love you too." He said as he kissed he on the nose.

Alex held the door open to the two lovebirds out.

People were staring and gasping at the sight to the two of them. Some people were whispering and gossiping. All was along the lines of-

"I thought they broke up."

"She's pregnant? She doesn't look pregnant."

"I thought he dumped her! She wanted to get married!"

"I heard she went to the Women's Choice clinic yesterday."

"Isn't she the Architecture teacher's daughter?"

"Does Jessica know about this?"

Annabeth giggled and ruffled Percy's hair. She gave a small gasp when Percy stopped abruptly as a female figure stepped in front of him.

"Percy." Jessica purred. "What am I hearing?"

"How should I know?" Percy answered.

"What is this I'm hearing?" Jessica said.

"What are you hearing?" Percy asked.

"You cheated on me?"

"What?" Percy and Annabeth said.

"Is she's pregnant?"

"Yes...?"  Both Percy and Annabeth said.

"But she's going to the Women's choice right?"

"No!" The both answered.

"I'm not talking to you, you blonde bimbo." Jess spat at Annabeth.

"Don't-" Percy threatened, but Jess wouldn't hear of it.

"Can you drop her, it's distracting." Jess said.

"You're distracting." Percy said.

"Thanks." She winked.

Percy and Annabeth rolled their eyes.

"You wanna jump on my back?" Percy asked.

"Yes." Both Annabeth and Jess said.

"He wasn't talking to you, you blonde bimbo." Annabeth mirrored with a glare.

Percy put Annabeth down and placed both her hands on his shoulders before crouching down.

But just before Annabeth could jump up, Percy was getting yelled at.

"Percy." Thomas scolded. "You're kidding right. Piggy back rides are the exact opposite of bed rest!"

"But she's not walking!" Percy said.

"Not walking is not the point." Thomas said, as he pulled Annabeth off Percy.

"Come here." Jason said. His hands went to pick her up, and Piper coughed.

Piper gave him a piercing glare that said don't do it.

"Babe. It's just Annabeth. You jealous?" Jason asked.

Piper shook her head and signaled him to the French teacher glaring at him.

"Right." Jason said.

"Let me." Aether sighed as he picked Annabeth up. "Do I put her in your car?"

"Yeah. In the trunk." Percy said, as he smiled cheekily. "Can you wait for a bit?"

"Sure." Aether leaned back into a locker, with Annabeth in his arms.

"So you cheated on me, got her pregnant, and you're not even gonna fix it?" Jess said.

"Cheated? We don't even have a relationship!" Percy exclaimed. "I'm married to Annabeth! If I do have some kind of unknown relationship with you, that would make you the mistress. Not Annabeth!"

"Wait, you're married?!" Jess screeched.

"Yeah, I-"

"P E R C Y." Nico yelled. "Why in Tartarus are you not picking up your phone?"

"What?" Percy said.

"Excuse me, we're talking." Jess said.

"Excuse you. I'm talking." Nico said. "Phone. Where."

"Home."

"Why?"

"I don't need it." Percy said.

"What happens if I call then?" Annabeth retorted from the sidelines.

"Luke, Thalia, Piper, Jason. Everyone has phones, you can call one of them?" Percy said.

"True." Annabeth said. "But you have a phone. Why don't you use it?"

"Because." Percy said. "I have survived 18 years without it. Besides. Who am I gonna call? You're all here."

"Oh, let me think." Nico said sarcastically. "Mom?"

"Mom?"

"She's been trying to call you for an hour now, and you won't pick up. She called me, and I just got out of Italian, because you still won't pick up." Nico said.

"Wait. You're brothers?"

"Yes." "No."

"No." "Yes."

Percy and Nico looked at each other in questioning.

"It's complicated." They both said.

"Technically no. But I call his mom, mom anyway." Nico said. "And by the way, CALL HER." Nico glared at Percy.

"Geez." Percy said, as Annabeth instinctively tossed her phone to Percy.

Sally Jackson's number was the first one on Annabeth's contact list, and speed dial. Kind of hurtful, but understandable.

Percy never uses his phone. The others live at the same house. His dad was just an occasional weekly phone call, and her mom. Well. She could simply pray to her.

Poseidon? Easy. Get Percy to pray for her.

"Hello? I'm still here!" Jessica said. "I can't believe you're blowing me of for a biatch."

"Annabeth is not-" Hazel piped up, but Piper stopped her.

"Not worth it Haze." Frank said taking Hazel's hand.

"I'm calling my mom, stupid." Percy said, as he waited for Sally to pick up.

"I meant what I said." Jess said, and there was a collective gasp.

"You did not-" The demigods said, as a tall broad figure strode in to the crowd.

Poseidon, who was standing at a good 6"5' on a humanized scale, looked down on the Cheerleader with bright red heels.

"What did you call my son's mother?" Poseidon said dangerously. His arms were crossed, and it looked terrifying but they know it was to prevent him from smiting the girl.

"Professor Jack-" Jessica stuttered. "I'm not. I didn't mean-"

"I meant what I said." A recording played on.

Connor and Travis was holding on to a phone with the same recording over and over again.

"Shut up." Jessica snarled.

"No." Mr. Desmond stepped forward. "You don't tell my boys to shut up."

Jessica took a step back and felt slightly defeated. She turned to Poseidon.

"I'm sorry you had to hear this from me, but your son knocked up his girlfriend." Jessica said. "Such an over easy girl."

"What did you say about my daughter?" Two voices chorused. One belonged Poseidon. And the other belonged to Athena.

"Should've had your son picked better." Jess said.

"I would stop talking if I were you." Apollo came and crossed his arms.

"My daughter isn't pregnant by accident." Athena said. "She doesn't sleep with some random boy, unlike some people." She glared at Jessica.

"Well. They should've used protection." Jess said. "They're still reckless. There's a baby to prove it."

"We didn't because we don't have to." Percy said, as he hung up the phone. He looked at Poseidon and Athena's faces glowing at the same time for once. "We don't need to."

"What do you mean you don't need to?" Jessica said.

"We're married!" Percy yelled. "We have been for a couple of months. That's what I've been trying to tell you! No, I have been telling been you."

"I'M MARRIED!" Percy yelled at the top of his lungs. "And I am happy with my wife, and yes she is pregnant, and I am happy about the baby. No. I never cheated on you, because I never had a relationship with you."

"And you." Percy glared at Justin. "No. You cannot have, touch, talk, look, or even think of my wife, because she is my. Took me forever to get her, but I got her. Too late man, I tied the knot."

"Even if you came after her years before she met me, I still don't think you have a chance." Percy smiled at a gleaming Annabeth.

"I-" Jessica said.

"Principles office." Poseidon said. Athena was standing by his side, Apollo, Hermes too. Ares and Hephaestus was off to the side next to Aphrodite.

"Now." Athena growled.

Jessica turned and stomped away. Athena and Poseidon fist bumped, actually hoping no one saw that, and turned to Percy and Annabeth.

"Go home." Athena said. "Rest."

"Call your mother, for crying out loud." Poseidon said.

"I'm trying!" Percy exclaimed.

"Go." Hermes said. "Take care of that rascal." He sneered towards the principle's office.

Poseidon and Athena walked civilly next to each other. Hermes trailed behind, and so did Aphrodite, Ares, and Hephaestus.

"You." Apollo pointed at Annabeth. "Straight home to bed. No walking. One step and I swear I will put you on lock down for another 2 days."

"Righty-o." Annabeth said.

"Where's my boy?" Apollo said.

"Broom closet somewhere." Chris said.

"Geez." Apollo said. "Fine. Keep an eye on her vitals."

"Bye." They said.

"Why are you guys still here?" Percy said looking around at the crowd. "The drama's done. I'm just calling my- Hey mom!"

"Speaker!" Annabeth commanded.

Aether carried Annabeth and stood next to Percy as Percy put the call on speakerphone.

"PERSEUS JACKSON." Sally yelled from the other side of the line.

"Look. Mom. I know-"

"How could you do this to me?" Sally said.

"Mom. I know it's too soon. But I think Annabeth and I can take care of it. We can take care of the baby mom. You have nothing to worry about." Percy said.

"Please..." Sally said. "Annabeth is mature enough to take care of you and the baby."

"Hey!" Percy said.

"Why am I the last to know?" Sally demanded. "I had to hear it from Frederick. F R E D E R I C K."

"Sorry Sally." Annabeth piped up.

"That's okay sweetie." Sally said.

"You're mad at me and not her?" Percy said.

"She's pregnant." Sally said, and Percy could just see her shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm sorry." Percy said.

"That's fine." Sally sighed. "But I wanna be the first -and I mean first- to know the gender of my future grandchild."

"Okay." Annabeth said.

"Yeah." Sally said. "I'm gonna call your father now, and yell at him."

The line went dead.

"I do not want to be on that line." Percy said. He looked at Annabeth and grinned. They quickly made their way to the principle's office.

"Hey... Sweetie." Poseidon said. He saw Percy snickering out side the door and his eyes widened.

"I'll take care of this." Athena said. "Go."

Poseidon mouthed Thank you and walked out. He walked towards Percy who dodged as he laughed.

"What's up, Sally?" Poseidon laughed nervously.

"How can you not tell me our son is having a baby?" Sally said.

"Um." Poseidon clenched his teeth. "I just-"

"We had a pact Poseidon. A pact." Sally said.

"Slipped my mind." Poseidon sighed. He glared at a laughing Percy.

"Uh huh." Sally said.

Percy shook his head and took the phone from his dad.

"I asked him not to." Percy said. "I was gonna tell you, but I forgot."

"Of course you did." Sally said. "Me. First person. Gender."

"Yeah yeah, sure." Percy said.

The phone went dead and Percy grinned at Poseidon. Poseidon replied with a scowl and stuck his tongue out.

"Go home." Poseidon said.

"Sorry dad." Percy joked, before he walked to Aether.

Percy picked Annabeth off of Aether's arms. He carried her to his car and placed her in his back seat.

Annabeth had to stay at the back, half propped up by the car door, all the way home.

Percy carried her out of the car and up to their room. They both changed and Percy tucked Annabeth into bed.

"You had a Sherlock marathon without me?" Percy asked.

"Just season 1." Annabeth shrugged.

Percy smiled and kissed Annabeth on the cheek as he clicked play and Sherlock season 2 started to play.

It's a good life.

So far.

A/N

Sorry! I have been way to busy but I've managed to update. I don't know when I can't update next. And I don't know if this chapter is any good but well. I tried.

So. Vote, Comment, and Follow me! Thank you all! Love you all for all your support. I'll update ASAP. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.4K 38
Alex buried her face in Leo's shoulder as he held her. All that she could think was that she needed him, now more than ever. She needed his arms arou...
693 126 22
Percy Jackson never wanted or asked to be a half blood, but he is. And finally, after so many years of fighting the gods are finally giving him and A...
2.2K 54 9
The world definitely is full of surprises, some good whilst others bad. There are things best left unknown for those that do know if said things have...
58 0 10
"The war is here, the years we've been spent training. We're all about to find out if it was worth it. With Olympus defenseless, we half-bloods are l...