Love Me Deeply + Hurt Me Deep...

Oleh sasukeuchihadesu

Saga One: Naruto is bullied and forced to stay after school with Sasuke so they could work out their problems... Lebih Banyak

Quick Author's Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
2017 a/n
A/N [2019]
Saga Two: Hurt Me Deeply
previously...
One
Two

twenty-three

17.8K 657 842
Oleh sasukeuchihadesu

"It's not that I'm mad, I'm just-speechless, that's all." Hinata looked up at the sky as she sat on the swing, Naruto swinging higher and higher at her side.

"Yeah, same." He said, timing himself before jumping off of the swing and landing perfectly on his feet. "But I guess its okay. I kinda missed having him talk to me, you know?"

Hinata smiled, nodding. "I have no problem with it. If he messes up again, though, you won't be able to stop me from giving him a piece of my mind." She giggled a little, seeing Naruto's eyes open wide and started to jump off the swing. "So, where to, today?"

* * *

"For the last time, Sakura. No." Sasuke stood in front of his house, a pissed off Sakura demanding they talk about why they're breaking up.

"This has to do with Naruto, right? It's his fault you're breaking up with me!" She stood, her face faking a sad emotion while inside she was laughing at the trouble Naruto was going to get for this.

"This isn't Naruto's fault. Its yours. You're the one behind all those attacks, weren't you? You hurt him and because of you, this is over!" Sasuke wanted more than to yell at her, hell, deep down he wished he could slap her but that was wrong and decide just yelling was fine. "I'm not going to say anything else to you, Sakura, so I suggest you leave. Mess with Naruto again and I'll make sure those perverted secrets of yours will be out in a flash to every one at school." With that, he opened his door and walked in, shutting it on a very pissed off Sakura.

"If that's how you want to play it, so be it, Uchiha."

* * *

"Kiba, you're doing it wrong!" Naruto shouted, helping Kiba sort the papers properly.

"Like I give a shit, they're just papers." Kiba growled. Once again, the five had stayed after school and the only jobs they had were to organize the teachers papers, deliver them to their classrooms, and to organize the library's new books. They would've been finished early with enough time to talk if Kiba hadn't messed up.

"Guys, stop messing around!" Ino walked in on the two boys radiating a murderous intent. She grabbed the papers and adjusted them, jumping a little when a certain someone placed their hand on her shoulder. "Sai!"

"You know, Sapphire, I was wondering, let's leave these two and go somewhere else?" He asked, only to receive a small laugh from the blonde.

"You're flirting attempts are nice, Sai, but no. How about instead you go deliver these papers so we can be done?"

"You know, you were a lot fun to flirt with when you got mad." Sai pouted, earning a slap on the shoulder from the embarrassed blonde. "Well, I'll be going then. Fox!"

"What?" Naruto shouted from behind a stack of books, his battle with Kiba over as the other boy found a new distraction with a cart of books.

"Come over here and help me deliver these."

"Actually," Sasuke walked out of the computer room and cooly hung his arm around Naruto, "he's helping me out. Why don't you ask your girlfriend?"

At this, Ino flushed, "Ah, hehe, how about we don't start this."

"That's interesting." Sai pretended to think, his finger tapping on his chin as he eyed the flushed blonde by his side. "Its been decided, let's go." He said, grabbing Ino's hand and leading her out of the library with the stack of papers.

"You know, I'm beginning to think those two are going to get together eventually." Sasuke chuckled.

"No shit, put them in a room together and-"

"LALALALA KIBA." Naruto yelled as he dug his fingers in his ear to shut Kiba out.

"What? Its the truth. Don't tell me you don't notice all that sexual tension between them. Its like they want to -"

"LAAA!" Naruto yelled, "oh, look Sasuke, more stuff to do, I'll go ahead and do stuff and stuff." Naruto said, hurrying to get out from the small space to escape Kiba's statements.

"Che', if I didn't know any better I'd say you're just a blushing virgin." Kiba snickered, stopping Naruto in his tracks for a bit before he kept walking. "Shit, he is." Kiba added, and Sasuke sent a glare his way, scoffing at the new information he discovered.

"You'd think he and Hinata would've done it yet." Kiba added, looking pensive as he leaned on the book cart.

"Why Hinata?" Sasuke asked, feeling a bit disturbed.

"Don't you ever see them hanging out together? They look like a couple." Kiba sighed, then hurrying to finish with the cart of books as Sasuke stood thinking about something.

* * *

"Alright, you guys. Food's here." Instead of Kakashi, it was Iruka who had walked in, two bags of food in each hand.

"What's with all the food?" Sai asked, sitting down on top of the cafeteria table while Ino sat a seat own from him on her phone.

"What? Kakashi and I are joining you guys today. He said he has something to tell you." The tall man said, setting down the bags on at the end of the table while he looked around for Naruto. "Where's Nar-"

"He's in the bathroom." Kiba announced, walking into the cafeteria with his hands behind his head.

"Where were you?" Sai asked.

"Gai's." At the mention of Gai's name, the very man himself walked into the cafeteria, announcing he was leaving after having a word with Kakashi. He decided to wait as the other counselor hadn't walked in yet.

"You dumbass, its not funny!" Naruto's voice was heard as he and Sasuke entered the huge cafeteria, Sasuke laughing beside him.

"It's only a bit, dobe, you don't have to get so mad." He laughed, barely able to escape the punch Naruto gave him.

"Tch, here they come." Kiba said, rolling his eyes as the laughter got closer.

"Too much happiness." Sai grumbled, his hands now holding his gaming device while Ino proceeded to sit on the table next to him and watch.

Kakashi finally walked in, stopping to exchange a few words with Gai before he left.

"Kiba," he shouted to get the boy's attention.

"Hm?"

"How was your day?" He asked, earning a confused look from Kiba.

"Good, I guess." Kiba responded, raising an eyebrow.

With that answer, Kakashi shrugged and walked towards Iruka, placing a hand behind the man's back. Nobody missed the startled face Iruka made.

"So I have some good news." He announced as Iruka and Kiba dug through the bags. "Principle Tsunade has been pleased with your work." He started, dismissing the two hungry nen digging through the bags of food. "She's told me she's been thinking about some sort of cash payment."

Sai and Ino looked pleased, as well as Kiba. Sasuke smiled, looking over at his friend.

"Alright!" Naruto shouted. "That old hag isn't so bad after all!"

"What old hag are you talking about?"

"Principle Tsu-" Sasuke covered his friends mouth before he could finish. The lady now standing before them looking a bit angry.

"Dude!" Kiba yelled as the Principle walked over to speak with Kakashi. "Shut up!" He said, now sitting down next to Sai as he placed the plate next to the not.

"It's like you just summoned her." Sai added, sneaking a piece of Kiba's food in his mouth.

"Guys." Ino quietly said as she looked down at her phone.

"Did not!" Naruto shouted, now also digging through the food.

"Guys!" Ino said, a little louder this time.

"You almost made her forget about paying us." Sai began, ignoring the tugs Ino was making on his shirt.

"Leave it to the dobe." Sasuke added, dodging the punch once again.

"Guys!" This time, she got their attention.

"What?" Both Kiba and Sai asked in unison.

"Look at this." She said, holding up her phone so Sai and Kiba could see. Kiba stopped chewing on his food, swallowing it as he looked up at Sai, "what do we do about this?" He asked the hacking genious.

"This is troublesome." Sai said, rereading what the page announced, then looking towards a smiling Naruto as Sasuke scolded him to keep his mouth shit around the Principle.

"Tch', too troublesome." Kiba added.

//happy because I'm buying a new game later yay me

On another note, the last chapter wasn't edited but this one is and oh oh something's about to happen

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.9K 550 13
Sequel to "Going Backwards" If you haven't read that I suggest that you do all of this will make more sense if you read that book first then this one.
29.6K 598 26
Eren wasn't just any cold blooded killer. He was someone who saved Levi's life. It was dark and cold outside from the rain that poured down hours ag...
12.3K 322 21
just like the title said its a dnf omegaverse, i got bored one night and decided to do a story so here i am, i sincerely apologize if my grammar or...
2.7K 101 10
THIS IS DEADASS CRINGE IM NOT JOKING. "The stories told sounded so intimidating, yet he looks- adorable?" This fanfiction is a Hitorijime My Hero al...