Tails of Talex

By uswnt23

This is a story about Talex (Tobin Heath and Alex Morgan) Enjoy! Sorry for any grammar mistakes! More

Alex Morgan

1.6K 20 1
By uswnt23

"Alex! Come here!" Alex's mom yells from the kitchen.
"What is it Mom?" Alex yells from her room.
"You are getting a phone call!"
"Coming!" Alex yells dragging herself from her room.
Alex runs down the stairs two at a time and into the kitchen she answers the phone "Hello?" Alex says into the phone politely.
"Hi. Is this Alex Morgan?" The person at the end of the phone asks.
"Yes ma'am it is. What can I do for you?"
"Well this is Jill Ellis from the USWNT, and I would like to invite you to come train with us in New York," Jill says
"Thanks you so much! I would be honored!" Alex says into the phone trying to contain her excitement.
"Well, if I could get you to come up to to New York next week that would be
great!"
"Yes, definitely! See you next week!" Alex says hanging up the phone trying to stop shaking. "Mom, you wouldn't believe what just happened"

(End of part 1)
A/N I tried to make it interesting sorry for any grammar errors. Also remember this is fiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...