Just Maybe (a.m fanfic)

By zayns_dream

Bea Gardner and Austin Mahone have been friends since they were children ad as they grew older their relation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 33

991 85 102
By zayns_dream

Bea's POV 2 days before graduation

I pressed the button that essentially turns on the radio and it didn't turn on. I shook my head and chuckled in stupidity.

Oh right. My car is dead.

I then sat back in my seat and sighed. 15 minutes passed by since I called Alex and he's still not here. The moon still lit as the time read 1:20.

My eyes heavy and the highway empty. 2 or 3 cars pass by mine as I sit in here waiting. Just when my eyelids started falling, I hear the honking of a horn behind me.

I jump up in my seat as I turn my whole body to find out that Austin's range rover was behind my car. I froze instantly.

The rain kiss flashed before my eyes. The feeling I have around him crawled through my skin as I shivered in remembrance.

The headlights blinded me as I turned back around and faced forward. My heart beating so fast, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Don't overreact Bea. Alex must've taken Austin's car. I calmed myself down.

But Alex has his own car. I spoke in my head as I mentally slapped myself. I took a deep breathe and glanced at the side mirror.

His car parked behind mine as his headlights still blinded me. I grabbed my school bag and satchel and opened my car door.

The cold moon lite air crawled over my skin which resulted goosebumps forming on my forearms. I hugged my textbooks and closed my door.

Facing the range rover Austin had since he was 19. As I was walking towards the car, I suddenly see a shadow getting out the car.

At this moment, I was scared. How do I know this is Austin?

This can be a completely different person.

Why did I get out of my car?

I thought these different things in my head as I stared at the shadow running towards me. My heart beating three times as fast as before.

I blinked and suddenly his arms was wrapped around my neck. His warm and sweet cologne filled my lungs as I held onto my glasses.

"You had me worried Bea." His voice whispering frantically beside my ear as I know who was hugging me. I smiled slightly as I began to calm down.

Austin.

He took a step back and as I see pass the headlights, my eyes widen. My lips tuned into a hard line and I was let down.

"Oh ... Alex?" I questioned as he looked at me. He furrows his eyebrows and smiles slightly.

"Yeah who did you think came? .." Alex asked as I imagined Austin in front of me. I shook my head and chuckled nervously.

"Ha no one." I slowly said as Alex guided me back to Austin's range rover. He told me that he called a tow truck and started saying something but for some reason I blocked him out.

I couldn't get over the fact that Alex is here. I thought Austin would've came and get me but I guess not.

What are you talking about Bea? I questioned myself as Alex shifted the range into drive and proceeded.

You called Alex not Austin .. Why would you think Austin would come? I thought and looked out the window. My subconscious is right. Why would I think that?

Alex then started asking me what happened with my car. I told him but I didn't go into detail what happened. I said "it broke down. I don't know why."

With that being said it went quiet and the only thing I heard was the soft radio playing in the background. Alex started talking again but I couldn't tune into what he was saying. I couldn't focus.

Next thing I knew, Alex took an exit and we were 5 minutes away from my house. I then started thinking about calling Austin's number.

But then I remembered deleting his number once he texted me. I mentally smacked myself again as Alex pulled up to my street.

It's been 2 days since I haven't seen Austin and I'm going crazy. First I imagined hugging Austin but then it was Alex then I'm contemplating on calling Austin.

Ugh.

As Alex pulled to a stop in front of my house, I glanced at Austin's 2 houses down. All lights were off just like the rest of out neighbors.

"Why did you take Austin's car?" I turned to him and asked. He smiled slightly and sighed.

"Mines in the shop. Austin let me borrow his a few days back but I never gave it back so ..." He chuckled nervously and turned the music off.

"I should really give it back ..." Alex looked up Austin's house and nodded with a smile.

"Nah I'll keep it for a while." Alex laughed and so did I. I said thanks and hopped down the giant car. We said our goodbyes and then he left.

As I walked up my doorstep and into my house I suddenly feel my phone vibrate. I glance at it and it's a text from Alex.

I opened it and it read.

Oh I forgot to tell you. I'm having a mini get together tomorrow.  i need to tell you guys some news. :)

I responded with a sure I'll come while walking up the stairs and into my room.

Someone has to pick me up because I don't have a car XD

I sent the text and closed my room door. I let go of all my stuff and dropped everything on the floor.

Fuck textbooks.

I turned the light off and jumped in my be. Going under the comforter because it's cold in my room.

Just when I was about to close my eyes Alex sent me a text. I opened it.

I gotcha covered.

I then turned my phone off without answering and closed my eyes. Thinking about Austin and what will happen at the gathering tomorrow.

Okay but I just want to apologize to my readers out there. You guys should already know that I'm absolutely busy this year.

It's my senior year so I have to worry about what colleges I'm going to and what things I should major in .. Ugh everything is chaotic right now.

I'm so sorry for updating so so late. It's been what like 6 days ! Ugh I hate myself for not updating ..

Thank you to the people whose been patient with me. Thank you lovelies ❤️❤️

I'll update more since everything is starting to die down XD

30 votes and I'll make chapter 34 :)

Next chapter deals with someone's tattoo if you want to know what it's about ;) mmmm stay tuned lovlies :)

❤️-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.3K 34
Alexa Henderson is a 16 year old girl. She and her best friends Brooke Payne, and Nathalie West want to move to San Antonio Texas. Their dreams come...
103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
93.1K 1.4K 29
Love is a scary thing. Life is a crazy ride. Mary is Austin Mahone's bestfriend. She has watched him play girls, and knows his every trick. What happ...
2.6K 240 23
Victoria Adams from a small town in Texas. Kerrville, Texas. Spring Break has arrived and the Adams family will be visiting Victoria and Annabelle's...