Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

11

2.5K 66 4
By imxgine5h

Lauren awoke the next morning to random kisses being peppered all across her face.

"Camz," Lauren laughs, beginning to stir from her sleep.

"I need to get up and we're all tangled," Camila laughs before pecking Lauren's nose.

"Noo stay in bed," Lauren whines, tightening her grip on the girl.

"I have to pee!" Camila squeals as Lauren begins to tickle at her sides.

"If you don't come back in two minutes I'm coming in there," Lauren giggles as she releases the smaller girl, watching her scurry out of the bedroom.

"Thirty more seconds!" The older girl calls out, admiring the cracks in the ceiling.

"You're so impatient," Camila teases as she reenters the room.

Lauren hold her arms out towards the smaller girl, giving a pout. "I want cuddles."

Camila happily jumps up on the bed by Lauren, the older girl instantly takes Camila in her arms. She nuzzles her head against Camila's neck, allowing the smaller girl to wrap her arm around her neck. Lauren slowly falls back asleep in the girls arms.

For the second time that morning Lauren awoke to light kisses across her cheek. "Camila," She shyly laughs.

"Guess again," A different voice rings out from above Lauren. Instantly the green eyed girl jumps up, wrapping her body around the smaller girl by her side.

Camila's and another familiar laugh ring out in the room before Lauren sighs. "Fuck you Dinah."

"Don't be like that Lauren," Dinah laughs as Camila finds it hard to contain her giggles.

"Get out," Lauren grumbles, hiding her face against Camila's stomach, encircling the girl in her arms.

Dinah picks up a pillow, beginning to lightly smack Lauren. "Get your ass up! Mani's making pancakes! Plus I'm sure Chancho is tired of you laying all over her," Dinah laughs as she exits the room.

Lauren feels the smaller girl comb her fingers through her dark waves. "You probably are tired of me laying all over you."

"I feel important," Lauren can hear Camila's smile in her words.

"Because you are," The green eyed girl looks up at the younger girl. Lauren begins to get off of Camila, causing the younger girl to grab her arms and raise a questioning brow. "Let's get you some breakfast, goofball." Lauren smiles before helping the girl out of bed.

Camila slips some shorts on before they walk into the apartment next door with their fingers laced. "Well look at you cuties," Ally gushes behind her plate.

"Lauren I'm coming for a piece of that ass soon," Dinah winks as she takes her seat on the couch.

"Looks like I've got some serious competition," Camila laughs as she walks into the kitchen, causing Lauren's heart to do a complete flip in her chest.

The green eyed girl watches Camila disappear into the kitchen. "So you two...?" Ally innocently questions.

Lauren shrugs, "I hope we're getting there to be honest."

"Stop cheating on me," Dinah clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

The raven haired girl simply rolls her eyes before disappearing into the kitchen to find Camila.

She admires the interaction before her, the younger girl and Normani chatting as Camila puts butter on her pancake.

Lauren sneaks up on the smaller girl, snaking her arms around the girls waist and lightly pressing kisses to her neck and jawline, causing a fit of giggles to escape her lips. "Hi."

"Hi," Camila whispers as she pours syrup over her pancakes.

"You know there's no competition, right?" Lauren questions, tightening her grip on the girls waist. "You're the only one," Lauren whispers, lightly kissing her exposed shoulder.

"Lauren I'm not gonna hold this plate for forever, hurry and get your pancake, girl." Normani sassily remarks from the stove, she can't seem to wipe the grin off her face.

"Thanks," Lauren grumbles as she takes the plate from Mani's hand. Camila stands off to the side as Lauren prepares her pancake. Afterwards the two walk into the living room to face the teasing from Dinah.

"Look, they're inseparable!" Dinah jokingly swoons as the girls take their seats on the opposing couch.

"Fuck off," Lauren sighs, relaxing into Camila's side.

"Hey," Camila lightly nudges the older girl.

Lauren hums in response, taking a bite of her pancake.

"You're my only one too, alright?" Camila questions, as soon as emerald connects with caramel there was a silent agreement between the two, a bonding.

Lauren finds no words, as a noticeable blush fills her cheeks she flashes a childlike smile at the younger girl.

Camila begins feeding small pieces of her breakfast to Lauren, earning shared giggles from the two girls.

"You two literally have the same exact thing, so why share?" Normani questions as she enters the living room.

Lauren simply shrugs, "It tastes better coming from her fork," She mumbles before stealing another bite.

"Oh come on Mani, let them be cute together," Ally grins as she watches the pair.

"What do you wanna do today?" Lauren questions as she plops down on the couch after the two finally escaped their group of wild friends.

"We can watch a movie, bake..." Lauren's list is quickly cut off as Camila straddles her lap.

Camila's lips gently interlock with Lauren's, the green eyed girl's hands reflexively go to Camila's hair, threading through those brunette locks.

Once the smaller girl pulls away Lauren is gasping for breath. "Or we could do that," She whispers, breathless before leaning back into the smaller girl.

"Lauren," The brown eyed girl softly moans as kisses are trailed down her neck. Camila inhales a sharp breath as Lauren finds her pulse point, gently kissing over it before sucking gently.

Camila feels Lauren's fingertips dig into her hip, "You're so beautiful, Camz." Lauren mumbles before sponging kisses across her jawline.

As Camila's hands tangle in Lauren's dark waves a thought instantly crosses her mind. "Lo?" She innocently questions, closing her eyes to try her hardest to concentrate on her thoughts.

Lauren only hums in response as her hands move to Camila's backside and her teeth graze over her earlobe.

Fuck it. Camila's fingers tug at the roots of Lauren's hair, drawing her swollen lips back before colliding her lips against the older girls. The brown eyed girls tongue slips into Lauren's mouth, their tongues battle for dominance in a constant dance as Camila slowly rolls her hips, causing Lauren to moan against her mouth. She can't help the smirk gracing her lips as she rapidly pulls Lauren apart at the seams.

Camila's hands glide down to Lauren's shoulder, slipping the loose neckline of her t-shirt to the side, exposing her prominent collarbones. The smaller girl breaks the kiss before trailing sloppy kisses down the green eyed girl's neck, Camila looks up to see those jade orbs hidden behind her eyelids.

Her lips hover over Lauren's collarbones, before she knows it the older girl flips them over. "What's wrong?" Camila whispers breathlessly, hands gravitating to Lauren's cheeks.

"What're you doing to me, Camz?" Lauren chuckles, gently lowering her lower half onto the girl.

Camila shyly grins, admiring the beautiful green tint of the orbs above her. "I don't want to rush things," Lauren nervously states, moving pieces of hair away from Camila's breathtaking face. "You're just so...different. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, or make you have regrets,  or-"

"Lauren," Camila laughs. "I understand."

"I...I just want to take care of you like I promised," Lauren shyly reveals.

"You are," Camila caresses the green eyed girls cheek with her thumb. "But I want you to know that I have no regrets over you, nor will I ever."

"What makes you so sure?" Lauren anxiously wonders, taking her lip between her teeth.

Camila ponders over the question, she could easily ramble off all the things racing through her head. The fact that it's never felt right until Lauren, the obvious fact that if Lauren wanted to she could've taken the girl right then and there and she would have no doubts or regrets whatsoever. Maybe it was because when Camila looks into those emerald orbs she sees care and tenderness, something so pure that she almost feels like she doesn't deserve to look into these eyes right before her.

The smaller girl decides not to answer, instead she simply cups the back of Lauren's neck, encouraging her to lean down, their lips connect in a soft kiss. A total contrast to how it was just moments before, once they pull away Lauren looks at the girl contently.

That kiss said everything that needed to be said.

__

I feel like poop but Camren warms my heart to no end. Once again, fuck advanced comp, I prefer fanfiction. I hope your day is going swell! All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.3K 11
Camila Cabello is the new kid at school and Lauren Jauregui, being the most popular girl in there, hates her because she's stealing the spotlight awa...
841K 16.5K 46
What happens when after 6 years away from each other Camila Cabello moves back to Miami to the girl she loves only to find that her (Lauren jauregui)...
135 1 1
The story by @thefooliam from Ao3, i am converting it. ALL CHAPTERS TOGETHER Summary: Her roommate looks at her sometimes and Camila is never sure i...
98.8K 2.3K 35
So there was this girl named Lauren Jauregui and as innocent as she always looked like she always get in trouble more than you believe. So what happe...