My Alpha Mate Rejected Me

By DarkBlood-

Skylar Williams is a 16 year old werewolf. She always dreamed of finding her mate and finally being able to... More

Im Sorry
..1
..2
..3
..4
..5
..6
..7
.-.
..8
..9
..10
..11
..12
..13
..14
..15
..16
DarkBlood- (MEH!)
..17
DarkBlood-
..18
..19
..20
..21
..22
..23
..24
..25
..26
..27
..28
..29
..30
DarkBlood-
..31
..32
..33
..34
Blade's Tattoo
..35
..36
DarkBlood-
..37
..38
DarkBlood-
..39
DarkBlood-
..40
..41
..42
..43
..44
DarkBlood-
..45
DarkBlood-
..46
..47
..48
..49
..50
DarkBlood.
..51
..52
..53
..54
..56..
...57
58...
.....59

..55.. Last Chapter... Maybe..

1.2K 33 1
By DarkBlood-

So I decided that I would just finish the book . Because I knew I wouldn't get votes on the 54th chapter. And I won't even begin with how much it sucked and I knew it. So Yea.. Back to the story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST CHAPTER.. Maybe?

After about an hour of talking and laughing I finally left Jenna And Christopher alone with my brother. Apparently , He was planning on talking to Jenna about how they are mates and me?? Im honestly really happy for my brother . Jenna seems nice so I just smiled walking over to the car I drove over here with....

*Real talk I regret you .... I wish i never met you. fuck all the things I got you and the cute things I text you* I quickly pick up my phone and answer without paying any attention to the number

"Hello?"

"Where are you!? It's been an hour Skylar . I'm going crazy here! Your parents even thought about chaining me to the cell downstairs because I kept pacing around !"

"First of all may I just gotta say that's really funny.-------"No you cant" I can practically see blade glaring at whatever he was looking at... or near to.... I just laugh tho

"Oh hush up . I'm going right now. I'm already in the car. "

"Where?"

"Where are you ?"

"Oh I'm by ................ Actually I don't knoow . I think I'm lost.... Blade ? Blade ? are you there?" All I heard was someone running and Blade screaming 'I'LL BE BACK' so I just hung up and parked the car walking in to a store and looking for some chips.

"YES!" I scream and everyone looks at me and I instantly start feeling shy.

"Sky!?"

"Over here!" I yell looking and waving at Blade . He sighs and runs towards me wrapping his arms around me.

"You scared the living hell out of me Sky. I thought I would never see you again" Kiss after kiss on my cheeks I giggle and push him away

"Blade I'm fine. I just want some chips" I grin widely at the chips probably looking like a creepy fuck

"Hahaha. Come on " Blade picks me up and makes me wrap my arms and legs around him Clinging to him like a monkey.

"CHIPS! BLADE MY CHIPS!" I whine

"Calm down calm down. I'm getting them."

"Prove it " D:

Blade pushes the chips towards my face shaking them wildly

"Ok ok I get it . Damn..." I laugh and push the chips away from my face.

Blade pays for the chips and grabs the car keys from the back pocket of my pants unlocking the car and stuffing me in the passenger seat then running towards the drivers seat.

"Don't ever leave my side again." I laugh and roll my eyes at him

"Skylar I'm serious." I grab his hand and hold it , getting close to him to kiss his cheek "Too bad. " Blade speeds towards his house and I start getting worried

"Blade . Blade stop----" I was about to say stop driving so fast but I didn't get to finish my sentence because well...................... I was met by darkness... after I noticed our car had rolled over, all the windows had shattered and cuts formed on my face..

"Sky Sky baby. Don't close your eyes. Stay awake. Keep them open" I groaned and tried moving only to cry out in pain as something cool yet warm ran down from my legs to my face... I closed my eyes and ignored Blade's words.. The bitter taste of my blood on my lips.. all I remember was thinking.... I'm fucked.. I'm gonna die .........

"SKY " Someone shook me and obviously by the warmth I felt I knew it was blade but I couldn't open my eyes. I was too tired so I welcomed the darkness ..

BLADE'S POV

"SKY!" I screamed to keep her awake whilst I tried to get out of the car but nothing. Rushing out. I ran to Skylar's side. Trying to pry the seat belt off. Stupid thing wouldn't budge tho so I use my vampire strength and carefully got her out. Trying not to make it worst..She had cuts cover her body. A deep gash on her leg, smaller ones on her face and the most important one was the one where Blood was quickly coming out of her stomach .. I lift her shirt up and see a big piece of glass inside her along with something else. I'm not sure what it is exactly but I noticed her blood was turning black ..

Picking up my phone I call for a ambulance but them bastards said 20 minutes tops so I took matters into my own hands, pick up my Beloved and run to the closest hospital which wasn't too far. 5 minutes later I push everyone away

"HELP! I NEED HELP! SHE'S BLEEDING OUT!"

"Sir please lower your voice. We will be with you in a few minutes. All of our doctors are busy at the moment."

"LOWER MY VOICE!? THEY BUSY!? DO YOU NOT NOTICE THAT MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IS BLEEDING OUT AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN !? CALM DOWN!? I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING SMASH YOUR HEAD INTO THIS DAMN DESK NOW GET ME A DAMN DOCTOR" I look down at Sky. It pained me. I could almost feel our connection break

"Sir please" I grab her by her neck and send her flying to the wall. Walking over to a doctor who was just eating away... I grab him by the neck and look him in the eyes

"Stop your eating and help save my girls life"

"I'm on my break"

"I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS .... SHE'S DYING . THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR DAMN FOOD" I had already put Sky on one of those hospital bed things

"If my girl dies. You die too" I growl out and the doctor quickly runs to Skylar and starts working on her . All i could think is 'That's what I fucking thought' and ' I hope my baby lives'

---2 Hours later--

How many more times will Skylar end up in a hospital bed?

How many more times will I have to see my girl almost lose her life? Or better yet....How many more times will I have to watch my Skylar die?

Breathing got even harder for me. Although I didn't need it. I still did it. But damn this pain in my chest is killing me.

"Yo!? Where's my sister?" Skylar's brother looks heart broken and tired His eyes practically blood shot . Behind him where his parents, Ron and Jay... and I didn't know what to say... I didn't know how to answer. This is all my fault.. She's on that bed because of me . Once again ITS BECAUSE OF ME!

I punch the wall behind me and look back at Sky's brother

"Are you gonna answer my question man"

"I don't know anything yet. The doctor never came out so I'm guessing he's still trying.... to.. .um .. save her" Stray tears slip out and I can't help but think this ... this is all because of me... If it weren't for me and my reckless driving my girl ... My queen.. wouldn't be on that bed.. fighting for her life.. She wouldn't have been in all this danger if I wasn't with her... If i wasn't her Beloved... She wouldn't have gone through all this.

"Skylar William's family members?"

"We're here. What happened? Will she live? Is she ok?"

"Blade shut up and let the man talk" Veronica hisses at me and I nod looking back at the man I threatened .....waiting for him to continue talking.

"Thank You.... Uh I'm sorry but I couldn't do anything....... She's gone.. I'm sorry for your loss" My world stopped. My breathing stopped. My heart stopped. EVERYTHING stopped. My love. My queen. My Girl.. She's gone. My baby is gone.. I run out of the hospital.. Wanting to destroy everything in my way... And that's just what I'll do.. Skylar. I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry.

I was in the woods when I fell to my knees. Tears pouring down my face. Blood around my mouth. And Blood running down my neck..I had just killed 2 people but I don't care. Rain and Lighting raging above me and I still don't care. I just want my girl back. My queen. I want her back

Looking up at the sky I scream . "Moon goddess I just want to know what I did to deserve this! What did I do to make you take away the one thing I would give my life for!? The one Women I gave my all to! . The one women I love with my heart and soul! Why did you have to take away the one thing I wanted to have by my side through thick and thin!? The women I wanted to be with for the rest of my life! The one I wanted to make my wife! Why!? Huh!? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH!?" My body starts to shake as anger and pain fills me. Tears still pouring down my face. My hair wet. My clothes clinging to my body but all I could care about right now is MY Girl. MY Skylar. She's gone. And I know I'm going to die soon too because I can't live in this horrid place without my other half. But I'd really rather die right now.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY! WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE FROM ME!? HUH!? I HAVE NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU TO TAKE! YOU ALREADY TOOK MY WORLD WITH YOU! And She took my heart with her" I sob like a little kid. Nothing matters to me . Not anymore.

*snap* I turn my head to look for the source of the sound made. Nothing. I start sniffing and smell humans.. Well one human. Rushing towards the girl I push my fangs into her neck and take her blood . I was so hungry. I can't stop and the girl ends up dead. Like all the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.9K 22
Darius is known as cold and strict Alpha to his pack. Maybe the fact that he wasn't mated at the age of 25, made him like that. On the day of her gr...
130 1 16
Skylar is a girl with a past. She lost people close to her and is constantly in grief. Her surroundings are also ever-changing. However, she adapts a...
52.7K 1.6K 30
Forget everything they tell you about mates. Forget those girls who fall in love with the bad man in the end. Forget those bad men who change for th...
15.8K 802 13
// Completed // Spencer Croft is the Beta of the Wolfe Creek pack and future Luna of it. But after having spent the last four years fighting in the...