Risk It All (COMPLETED)

By chloehannah357

Chloe moves into her new apartment with her friends Rebekah, Sophie and Hannah to try and start a new chapter... More

Part 1: moving in
Part 2: introducing
Part 3: best friend?
Part 4: he's mine!
Part 5: maybe he is the one...
Part 6: advice?
Part 7: talking to Brad
Part 8: finally falling
Part 9: making a cake
Part 10: i like you
Part 11: the truth comes out
Part 12: Movie night
Part 13: will you be my girlfriend?
Part 14: the big news
Part 15: birthday plans
Part 16: Happy birthday
Part 17: the first birthday present
Part 18: water volleyball
Part 19: BBQ
Part 20: presents
Part 21: big news under the sunset
Part 22: good morning
Part 23: getting ready
Part 24: i'm sorry that i am such a baby...
Part 25: Hannah is leaving
Part 26: we are going to start our family
Part 27: collecting Jesse
Part 28: spending time with Brad
Part 29: Brad gets protective
Part 30: what's wrong Rebekah?
Part 31: taking Jesse to the park
Part 32: going to Brads parents house
Part 33: Nat is going
Part 34: big news
Part 35: should i go?
Part 36: the boy next door and bowling
Part 37: the argument
Part 38: The dry cleaners
Part 39: spening the morning with Brad
Part 40: goodbye Jesse... for the second time
Part 41: bowling
Part 43: the airport
Part 44: the plane journey
Part 45: day 1 in the apartment
Part 46: you can sing?
Part 47: how far would you go?
Part 48: does rebekah care?
Part 49: i don't like it that i can hardly see you anymore
Part 50: the party
Part 51: last day of recording
Part 52: the beach
Part 53: 3 romantic things...
Part 54: love bites and promise rings
Part 55: the game
Part 56: the last day in LA
Part 57: NYC
Part 58: the night with Brad
Part 59: the day with Drew and eveining with Brad part 1
Part 60: the evening with Brad part 2
Part 61: going to California
Part 62: day out in California
Part 63: my first concert
Part 64: Florida
Part 65: truth or dare
Part 66: day out with Alisha
Part 67: Brad, if you aren't going to be there then...
Part 68: Virginia
Part 69: my song
Part 70: going back to the UK
Part 71: who's Molly?
Part 72: Molly got pregnant?
Part 73: Me and Brad introduce ourselves to Amy
Part 74: the self confidence challange...
Part 75: i got the job
Part 76: our romantic morning
Part 77: where's Chloe?
Part 78: happy half a year anniversary part 1
Part 79: happy half a year anniversary part 2
Part 80: working at Tesco
Part 81: cinema and dinner
Part 82: girl problems
Part 83: campfire
Part 84: bedtime conversations
Part 85: birthday plans
Part 86: shopping and romantic night part 1
Part 87: the romantic night part 2
Part 88: paying the rent
Part 89: the night before Brads birthday
Part 90: Brad's birthday and the argument
Part 91: going mental
Part 92: birthday presents, party food and windmilling
Part 93: campfire for Brad's birthday
Part 94: 2 years later
Part 95: 1 year later
Epilogue
People are still reading?!

Part 42: i will make dinner

335 10 2
By chloehannah357

We walked up to Brads room and he closed the door behind me as I sat on his bed. "So... Did you want me to sleep on the floor or...?" I said and Brad giggled. "No! There is no way you are sleeping on the floor!" Brad said and I smiled. "Where am I sleeping then?" I asked and Brad pointed to the bed. "Here." He said. "But your sleeping there." I said and Brad smiled. "What?" I asked, confused. "We are both sleeping in the same bed." Brad said. "Oh, right. Sorry, I didn't know if you wanted me to start off on the floor and then as we get used to each other we slowly move up to the bed?" I said and Brad laughed. "You are funny..." He said and shuffled closer to me. "Am I?" I said and Brad nodded. "Your my funny girl." Brad said and I smiled. I then looked over to the corner of Brads room to see an empty dog basket. "She is fine you know." Brad said and I nodded. "I know, I just miss her." I said and Brad nodded, he held my hand and smiled at me. "Me too." He said and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"What time do we have to be up in the morning?" I asked. "About 4am..." Brad said. "What?!" I said and Brad giggled. "Good luck waking me up at 4am... Sorry if I hit you or throw something at you or tell you to go away." I said and Brad smiled. "I will probably hit the alarm to be honest." Brad said and I laughed, he then stared at me for a minute until I stopped laughing. "What?" I asked. "I love your laugh." Brad said, he then leaned forwards to kiss me and I went backwards so I was laying down on the bed. He laid on top of me and started kissing me a bit harder. "Brad..." I said. "Mhm..." He mumbled. "I don't wanna do anything stupid." I said while I pulled away. "I know, I'm just kissing you." Brad said, I smiled and looked deep into his eyes while I ran my hand through his hair. "I love you." I said, I am literally the luckiest person alive right now. I have Brad Simpson on top of me and I can kiss him whenever I want to. "I love you too." Brad said and then planted a quick kiss on my lips before pulling away.

He then stood up and picked up his phone from the side. "Are you hungry?" Brad asked. "Yeah, we never normally have normal meals. I think I am going to start eating healthier because pizza everyday is not good. I'm gonna go to Tesco and do another shop." I said and Brad smiled while he laid down next to me on the bed, he held my hand and looked at me while he had his phone in his other hand. "Yeah, I would start eating healthier but pizza is just too good." Brad said and I giggled. "Well, I'm gonna talk to James about what you can do to stay healthy. I don't wanna be overweight when I'm 40." I said and Brad pretended to look offended. "Oi! I'm not gonna be overweight when I'm 40!" Brad said, I giggled and rolled over on to my side to face him. "What will you be then?" I asked. "A proud father and husband hopefully." Brad said, he blushed a little and rolled over on to his side so he could face me. "Your so adorable." I said and he smiled. He held my hands and kissed them. "It's true, I wanna be a proud husband and a proud dad with some adorable kids." Brad said. "Where do you expect these kids to come from?" I asked and giggled. "You...?" Brad asked, confused. "Well your gonna have to be nice to me then aren't you!" I said and Brad pulled a face as he had just understood the joke.

"Ha... Ha...." Brad said and pulled me into a hug. "I'm joking Braddy. Your always nice to me." I said and Brad kissed the top of my head. "I do try." He said and winked at me. "I'm sorry but I have to say this. You are just so god damn hot when you wink and bite your lip!" I said and Brad smiled. "And your so god damn adorable when you laugh and when you bite your lip." Brad said and I smiled. There was then a moments silence and we both just played with each other's hands and smiled at each other.

"Brad..." I said a bit quieter and Brad looked at me. "Yeah baby..." He said. "Do you actually want kids and to get married? Because I know some boys like to joke about it in a relationship and then they realise that the girl was telling the truth." I said. "I know your not joking and I'm not joking either, I'm serious when I say that I want to get married, go on a honeymoon, have kids, travel the world and all that stuff. I want to spend  the rest of my life with you because I love you so so much. Like I have said many times before, I'd risk it all for you." Brad said and I smiled. "That's exactly what I want too." I said and rested my forehead against his, he rubbed his nose against mine and it was so adorable. "I love you..." I said and Brad smiled, he leant forwards and kissed me. "I...love...you...too..." He said between kisses and I giggled when he pulled away.

"Anyway, back to dinner." Brad said and I laughed. "We went totally off track there!" I said and Brad giggled. "That's one of the things I love about you, we never run out of things to say." Brad said and I smiled. "I love that about you too." I said and Brad smiled. "DINNER! WE NEED TO SORT OUT DINNER! I NEED TO STOP GETTING LOST IN YOUR EYES AND SORT OUT DINNER!" Brad said and I couldn't stop laughing, I was rolling around on the bed with tears pouring out of my eyes from all the laughing I was doing. "What do you want?" Brad asked. "Not pizza... Something different..." I said between giggles as I calmed down from my fit of laughter. "What do you want then? You choose. Anything." Brad said. "I don't know." I said and Brad smiled. "Your rubbish at making decisions." He said and then I  playfully hit Brad. "Hey!" He said and I giggled. "Sorry..." I said and he did his puppy dog eyes. "STOP BEING SO ADORABLE!" I shouted and Brad bit his lip. "Stop! Seriously or I'm gonna have to kiss you!" I said and then he winked at me while biting his lip.

I crashed my lips on to his and he smiled at me through the kiss, his hands ran down my back and sat on my waist. "You... Haven't got... Your shorts... On..." Brad said between kisses. "No, I haven't... What you gonna... Do about it..." I said and giggled a bit. His lips then traveled down my neck and he kissed my soft spot multiple times, I moaned quietly a few times and I tried to control myself but I couldn't. My hands ran through his hair and tugged on his curls a bit and he moaned back at me. I ran my hands up his top and he pulled away. "I'm not getting naked until later..." Brad said and I smiled. "Please!" I said. "No, when I go to bed I will go to bed topless just for you, your gonna have to wait but first we need to SORT OUT DINNER!" Brad said and I started laughing again. "Seriously, I need to get something otherwise we are going to starve." Brad said and I stopped laughing. "I can cook something?" I said. "What?" He asked. "Pasta? I know we have some of that left. I can make a tomato sauce to go with it as well." I said. "Where did you learn to cook that?" Brad asked. "At school..." I said. "Cool! That sounds nice." Brad said and I smiled. "I will go and make it then." I said as I got up off the bed and walked to the door. "I will come too!" Brad said and followed me downstairs.

"What time is it?" I asked. "9:30pm." Brad said. "Ok." I said and got to work on making the tomato sauce, every so often Brad would come up behind me and kiss down my neck or he would try and distract me while I was cooking but I just tried my best to ignore him. Once I had done the sauce I started to cook the pasta and that only took 15 minutes in a pan.

Soon it was all cooked and I put it into 2 bowls and gave one to Brad. "Thank you!" He said and we both sat down at the table to eat it, I watched Brad take a mouthful and waited for his reaction before I ate my bit. "So?" I asked. "This is the best pasta and sauce I have ever tasted in my whole life!" Brad said and I giggled. "Really?" I asked. "I'm being serious!" Brad said. We both ate quick quickly and then I went to wash up but Brad stopped me. "I will do it." Brad said and took the washing up brush out of my hand. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, you made dinner so I will wash up." Brad said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and then walked into the living room to see Tristan sitting on the sofa. "Are you ok?" I asked and sat on the sofa opposite him. "Yeah, I've just got a massive headache." Tris said. "Hangover?" I asked. "It might be but it's a bit early for one of those yet." Tris said. "You may just be a little out of sync because you used to drink loads and now you have stopped." I said and Tris nodded. "How's things with Sophie?" I asked. "Good thanks. She is doing well with the pregnancy so far but it's still early days.' Tristan said and I nodded.

"I'm quite excited for the baby." Tris added and I smiled. "I think we all are." I said and Tris smiled. "Are you any good around little children?" Tris asked. "Erm, a bit. Why?" I asked. "Because, well... You grew up in care and I would of thought that there would be younger children than you there?" Tris asked, cautiously. "You can talk about me being in care you know and yeah there were younger children but I didn't really talk to them. I always used to isolate myself from everyone else because I was afraid that they would bully me." I said and Tris nodded. "I can understand that." Tris said and then Brad walked back in. "You ready for bed Chlo? We have got an early start in the morning." Brad said. "You sound like a parent." I said. "I don't mean to." He said and I walked over to him, he gave me a hug and then smiled at Tris. "Thanks for keeping my girl company while I washed up from her lovely dinner." Brad said and I smiled into his chest. "No problem." Tris said. We all said goodnight to each other and then me and Brad walked upstairs and back to Brads room.

This time we both got into bed and I snuggled up to Brad, Sophie was right when she said that it feels nice to snuggle up to a boy. His arms are so strong and protective and I love hearing the sound of him breathing, it somehow calms me. "Goodnight baby." Brad said and I looked up to him. "Goodnight Braddy." I said and I kissed me on the lips, the kiss lasted for a while and then he pulled away. He then sat up a bit and pulled his top off, he laid back down  and smiled at me."I'm gonna get a good night sleep tonight." I said. "So am I." Brad said and he winked at me, he pulled me in closer and he kissed my head, shortly after that I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 225 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...
178 0 18
She was the little sister, he was her brothers best friend, this shouldn't happen. . . . . . . but things that shouldn't happen, end up happening any...
39.3K 1.2K 79
Sally moves into a new house she's not really happy about it cause her and her boyfriend had to do long distance relationship. But then she visits he...
20.5K 1K 45
Connor Samuel John Ball, a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham, is done with life. His parents are forcing him to be someone he's not. Comforted by his w...