Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

10

2.7K 69 3
By imxgine5h

The rest of the week played out practically the same, with the exception of breakfast from Ally every morning.

"I'm so glad it's Friday," Camila sighs as her body molds into Lauren's as they walk home. Home. Camila loves the thought of her home being with Lauren. The green eyed girl slips the bag from Camila's shoulders before slinging it over her own. The gesture was small, but Camila appreciated it.

"I'm just excited to sleep in," Lauren laughs, draping her arm over the girls shoulders.

Camila giggles at this, Lauren loved sleeping more than anything. Camila's head drops as she admires her Vans scraping against the pavement and the warmth Lauren was emitting, Camila really should've brought a jacket with her today.

"What're you thinking about?" Lauren curiously peers over at the girl.

Camila looks up to the green eyed girl with a small grin. "Everything was so different at this time last week," Camila curiously ponders over the past.

Lauren arches her eyebrows at this statement, she didn't really stop to think about it, but Camila was right. "I'm glad you came knocking down my door," Lauren teases, pulling the girl closer to her body.

Camila shyly grins at the ground. "And I'm glad you stayed," Lauren whispers into her ear.

"Me too," The brown eyed girl grins up at the older girl.

As the girls begin to near the apartment building Camila blurts out, "Daniel was staring at us in the hall today." She nervously takes her lip between her teeth.

Lauren sighs, "I was hoping you didn't notice."

"He's so pissed at me..." Camila trails off.

"I'm gonna keep you safe, okay? Fuck him." Lauren confidently states to the girl as they enter the lobby.

Lauren admires Camila as she enters the living room in one of Lauren's hoodies. The smaller girl plops down next to the green eyed girl on the couch, stealing the remote from the older girl and beginning to scroll through Netflix.

Camila lays her head against Lauren's shoulder, causing the older girl to wrap her arm around the girl. Her free hand begins to twirl pieces of her brown locks between her fingers. Although Lauren's heart was practically beating out of her chest she felt undeniably content.

"Hey Camz?" Lauren calls out before she completely thinks over her words. Camila calmly hums in response to the girl. "Why...Why did you stay with Daniel if he did that stuff to you?"

Camila's body tenses at the question. "You don't have to answer I was just curious..." Lauren carries off.

"No I'll tell you," Camila sits up, Lauren takes the opportunity to back up against the armrest for support. Camila scoots closer before looking down to her lap and playing with her fingers.

"I stayed with him... Because it just felt like that was it, you know? I had never felt right in any relationship I was in and Daniel was willing to stay so I just thought that he was it." Lauren feels her heart catch in her throat at the smaller girls words. The green eyed girl leans forward, tilting Camila's chin so she was looking into those beautiful jade eyes. 

"He...He took advantage of you," Lauren nervously states.

"I thought that's kind of what I deserved."

"No Camila." Lauren sternly states before Camila even has time to elaborate. "You're beautiful, and you're amazing and intelligent, you deserved none of the shit he put you through."

"I get that now," She whispers to her hands in her lap.

"What changed your mind about him?" Lauren's raspy voice whispers.

Camila didn't even have to think into the question.

"You."

Lauren inhales a sharp breath at Camila's words. Her heart begins to pound against her rib cage as Camila turns her body so she's facing Lauren.

"Y-You mean...?"

"When I first saw you walk into class my heart started racing and I couldn't look away. I was so surprised at how breathtaking you were, it was like you jumped out of a painting or something." Camila lightly laughs to herself,  reminiscing.

Lauren gently pulls the girl closer, Camila's body rests against Lauren's, their lips inches apart.

"It was so crazy, I was captivated by you. All the other girls were talking about how beautiful you looked, but as soon as Jackie said something about you being slutty they all instantly turned negative. Jackie's so jealous of you," Camila lightly laughs, momentarily looking away from Lauren's intense emerald stare.

"I hated the way they shit talked you, it made me see red, seriously." Camila whispers, taking a strand of Lauren's hair between her fingers. "I think when you started pulling all these emotions from me I finally understood why everyone wrote love songs and why people look to the stars for answers. The thought of you pulled me together, Lo."

Lauren's heart begins to beat profoundly fast, she's honestly surprised her rib cage isn't bursting, freeing the wild bird. Although Lauren knows that it wouldn't fly far, just directly to the girl before her.

"Camila," Lauren breathily whispers, her gaze directs to Camila's lips. As if on cue her tongue swipes out, wetting them. "Can I?" Camila doesn't even let Lauren finish her question before she hastily nods.

Camila leans forward, her nervousness begins to get the best of her as she shies away from the older girl.

"Come here," Lauren rasps, tenderly cupping the back of the girls neck. Their lips brush, instantly igniting a flame in Camila.

Lauren's lips mold against Camila's as the younger girl rests her weight on Lauren, her hands gravitating to the raven haired girls shoulders.

Camila pulls away, breathless from the passionate kiss. "Wow," She breathes out as her hair falls around the two, acting as a curtain.

"Was that okay?" Lauren nervously peers up, letting her hand fall back to her side.

Instead of simply answering the raven haired girl, Camila captures her lips in her own, quickly finding a rhythm that suits the both of them.

The older girl quickly builds up confidence, her hands go to grasp the smaller girls hips, encouraging her to lay back on the couch. The kiss breaks for a moment until Camila lays back, rapidly pulling Lauren on top of her. Lauren's tongue licks the smaller girls bottom lip, practically begging for entrance.

After a few seconds of teasing, Lauren holds Camila's hips firmly against the couch, causing Camila to gasp. Lauren seizes the opportunity, calmly slipping her tongue in the younger girls mouth.

"Holy shit."

Lauren instantly breaks the kiss, looking up to see Normani staring wide eyed at the two. "Mani," The green eyed girl cautiously states, slowly rising from the couch.

"I gotta tell Dinah!" Normani quickly races from the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

"Damn it," Lauren groans. "We're never gonna hear the end of this, you know that, right?" The raven haired girl sighs, standing over Camila who was now sitting up on the couch, her lips swollen from their previous kissing.

"I don't care," Camila smirks, grabbing Lauren's hand and pulling the older girl onto her lap. Lauren's legs straddle hers, gold connects with jade before Camila pulls her closer, interlocking their lips.

"Ally's texted you three times telling you to come to dinner," Camila laughs, crawling over the older girl to reach her phone.

"I don't care, lay down with me goofball," Lauren laughs, grabbing her waist and coaxing her to sit beside the green eyed girl. Although the girls just shared their first kiss, and several more, Lauren was still a bit nervous about too much touching. She didn't want to overwhelm the smaller girl.

Sharp knocks from the door cause Camila to practically jump into Lauren's arms. The green eyed girl curiously peers in the direction of the door.

"You can't hide from me for forever, Jauregui!"

Lauren lets out a dramatic sigh, "Damn it, Dinah."

"Let her in, it's bound to happen eventually," Camila giggles as she caresses Lauren's cheek.

It took everything in Lauren to get up from the couch and distance herself from Camila. "I'm coming, Jesus Christ." Lauren mumbles as she unlocks the door, revealing an excited Dinah Jane.

"You..." Dinah seethes through her teeth, trying her hardest to fight off a grin as she storms into the apartment. "And you too!" The Polynesian whips around to face Camila.

The girl sighs, totally throwing her facade to the side, "You guys," She pretends to tear up, urging Camila and Lauren in for a group hug. Lauren wraps her arms around Dinah before Camila quickly joins in, Dinah tightly wraps them up.

"My ship has set sail!" Dinah squeals, holding the girls close.

"Lauren! Camila!" Ally calls from the hallway, causing all three girls to look over at her. "Get your buns over here and eat some dinner! Right this instant!" The smaller girl pointed towards her apartment across the hall.

Dinah releases the giggling girls, "Yes momma Hernandez," Lauren giggles, wrapping a protective arm around Camila's waist.

"Thank you Ally!" Camila continuously called out as she slowly got Lauren through the door. She wanted Lauren to herself once again.

As Camila watches Lauren lock the door she states, "They're amazing people."

Lauren turns around, lightly grabbing Camila's hips. "I know," She sighs contently. "I have no idea where I'd be without them."

"How long have you known them?" Camila curiously questions as she slips her shorts off, leaving her in Lauren's hoodie.

The green eyed girl calmly leads Camila to the bedroom. "Probably since middle school," Lauren thinks for a moment before shrugging. "They've always had my back."

"I'm glad," Camila grins.

The smaller girl can't help the giggle that escapes her lips as Lauren yawns. "Come on silly, lets go to bed, it is a little late."

"It's only 12:30," Lauren sarcastically remarks before crawling into bed.

Before the green eyed girl knew it, she was fast asleep with Camila's presence close by, but not close enough to touch.

A loud clap of thunder jars Lauren from her deep slumber, she glances at the clock, 2:43. The green eyed girl groans, preparing to fall back asleep until a low sob knocks the sleep from her eyes.

"Camz?"

Lauren turns on her side, noticing the girl sitting up in bed, her hand covering her mouth. "Hey," Lauren lightly gains her attention. "What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry I woke you," Camila faintly whispers, preparing to leave the bed.

The raven haired girl gently grabs her wrist, "No, no," she lightly laughs, "What did I say about leaving me?" Camila turns around, wiping the tears from her eyes. "What's going on?" Lauren questions.

"I hate storms, and I was just thinking and then I got upset," She shyly answers, playing with the sleeve of the hoodie she was adorning.

Lauren decided it was time to destroy that damned sleeping barrier.

The older girl gently pulled Camila closer to her, wrapping her arms around the smaller girl and allowing her to wrap her arms tightly around Lauren's neck. Their legs tangled together as Lauren's fingers gently combed through the smaller girls hair.

"You don't have to be scared anymore." Lauren softly states, meaning every word.

Camila's head nuzzles into the crook of the older girls neck. "Get some sleep, Camz."

The younger girl eventually fell asleep to Lauren's soft humming, and the steady rhythm of her heartbeat. 

__
(a/n): And so it begins. Happy Labor Day everyone! I'm going to be enjoying some movies for the rest of my day. All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 12 20
They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the outside, it looked toxic, but they wante...
98.8K 2.3K 35
So there was this girl named Lauren Jauregui and as innocent as she always looked like she always get in trouble more than you believe. So what happe...
3.9M 62K 92
Captain of the cheerleading squad Lauren Jauregui and Quiet soccer player Camila Cabello what happens when they collide? Will it be a big problem or...
735K 16.7K 50
They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a breathtaking Sophomore. They fall for ea...