Relatable Quotes

By Pamsterz

I'm here to inspire and share some of the quotes that can make you relate in life, love and friendship. :) En... More

Being Tough
Truth
Friendship
Honesty
Being in Love
HeartBroken Song Lyrics
It Hurts
Moving On
Life Facts
That Awkward Moment
Student Problems
LoveStruck Song Lyrics
Dreams & Wishes
Movie Quotes
Fix A Heart
Mistakes & Regrets Song Lyrics
Powerful Quotes
Forgotten Quotes
Heartbroken
Author Note
Missing You
Thoughts
Perfect Sayings
Feelings
Love

Life Facts 2

407 11 0
By Pamsterz

"So many people in this world have trust issues because people say "i'm here for you" and then run away as soon as things start to fall apart"
~~~~~~~~~~
"My mind's full of unsaid things"
~~~~~~~~~~
"I care about you more than you think."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Music always helps, no matter what you're going through."
~~~~~~~~~~
"That moment you lose all respect for that person you used to like."
~~~~~~~~~~
"She's hurt a lot more than you think."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop worrying about what you have to lose and start focusing on what you have to gain."
~~~~~~~~~~
"I really hate when friends change just because they meet new people."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie."
~~~~~~~~~~
"The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid.."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Pain changes people."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful."
~~~~~~~~~~
"People immediately hate what they don't understand."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Before you ask why someone hates you, ask yourself why you even care."
~~~~~~~~~~
"We met for a reason. Either a blessing or a lesson."
~~~~~~~~~~
"If I get mad at you, That means I still care. Worry when I don't get mad."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Just because I don't react, doesn't mean I didn't notice..."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Once you lose a girl's trust, you'll never get it back."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Its kind of sad when you hit up an old friend and you both really miss each other but the connection just isnt there anymore"

A/N: Here's another update. I'm just kinda annoyed and sad atm right now so I decided to right another chapter...

For those who are sad or feel like you're falling apart to life... here's a chapter for you. Hope you guys like it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 790 20
Motivational words from a lonely friend. SLOW UPDATES
4.9K 503 51
It's both Philosophy and Quotes book . Like kites , leave us in the air and we will fly coloring the sky with our skin . and the wind can take us a...
12.1K 279 11
This story is about Richie and Eddie's love when they were 12-13 years old, before, during and after the events of the first IT movie.
40.1K 1.9K 54
Marriage can be bliss for some people and misery for others. But for Adah Dhar, it was pure business. When women marry for love, she did it as an oc...