Markiplier Fan Fiction

By AlmysRandomness

A follower of mine, wanted me to write a story for her with Markiplier. So, here it is! I tried my best..I h... More

Chapter 1 - Bumping into Mark
Chapter 2 - I'll see you soon
Chapter 3 - On the way
Chapter 4 - Going To His Hotel Room
Going Back Home
Daydreaming
Question
Goodbye.
Skyping with Mark
Going Over To Mark's
Movie Date
DreadHalls
Chapter 14
Back In Boston
Dinner
Recording
Going Back To LA
Meeting The Brothers- The End

First Morning Together

74 2 1
By AlmysRandomness

Samantha's P.O.V.

I wake up in Mark's arms. We're lying down on the couch. I look over at the TV and it's on Netflix. We were watching Bill Nye The Science Guy. He's such an adorable nerd.

Mark is still asleep. I wriggle out of his arms, careful not to wake him up and get up. I grab the controller off of the coffee table and turn off the TV.

I check the time on my phone, it's five o'clock here. I walked to the kitchen and take out a bottle of water.
After I drink some water, I lie back down with him. It takes me a while to fall asleep, since back home, it's two hours ahead and I'm already up at this time.

I wake up again but, this time Mark isn't here lying down with me.

"Good morning." I hear Mark say. I sit up and see that Mark's in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I say as I stretch then, I rub my eyes. I get up and go to the bathroom in the guest room. I change into my Markipler M shirt and a pair of jeans.

I walk back downstairs and walk into kitchen.

"Here ya go." Mark says as he hands me a plate of food.

"Oh, thanks!" I say and kissed his cheek. I see him smile and blush a bit before he turns to serve his plate.

He opens a drawer and takes out two forks. He places one on his plate and hands me the other. I smile at him and go to sit at the table, he follows.

We sit next to each other and talk about random things as we eat breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...